(Topic ID: 258487)

Long Island Pins?

By scootss

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

I’m off for a few days and looking for a place to play a bit. I’m in central Long Island, NY.

But I see basically nothing around. Is there any decent place to play without going to Brooklyn?

Thanks!

#2 4 years ago
    Quoted from scootss:

I’m off for a few days and looking for a place to play a bit. I’m in central Long Island, NY.
    But I see basically nothing around. Is there any decent place to play without going to Brooklyn?
    Thanks!

Yo, whats your beef with Brooklyn, Yo?!?

#3 4 years ago

For location pinball, Brooklyn is where it’s at.

2 weeks later
    #4 4 years ago
    Quoted from bigehrl:

Yo, whats your beef with Brooklyn, Yo?!?

No beef! I love jackbar. Just looking for something closer

5 months later
    #5 3 years ago

I know its 5 months old, but im local in oakdale and have some machines

1 year later
    #6 2 years ago

Bump....I just moved to Long Island from Orlando, FL where there was a huge community of pinballers. Does anyone know of locations on long island with more than one machine and maybe (hoping) that there is a location where they have a weekly league.

Maybe even a group of owners that do their own thing

Thanks ahead of time
    Signed.
    Desperate

#7 2 years ago

High Score Pinball Arcade in Bayshore
    HighScorePinball.com

#8 2 years ago

I have a large collection in Oakdale. Once a week we hang out casually

#9 2 years ago

Thank you all!!

#10 2 years ago

And a nice collection at that!
    Also too...Make sure you log into FB and look for the Long Island Pinball Group.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/long-island-pins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.