5 months ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by rwmech5
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 months ago

Hi LI folks... totally off pinball topic... Looking for someone to help another pinsider in need.

My step daughter is graduating from Hofstra in Hempstead and will be moving to an apartment in Queens / Ridgewood (1 hour away) specifically on Sat 5/29. I will be unable to be there that day and it will be my wife and step daughter moving them out.. .They will have 2 SUVs and everything for the most part they are able to do... The problem is my wife had neck spinal surgery last year and can't lift anything too heavy and my step daughter isn't very strong. I do not want my wife getting seriously hurt after all she's been through with her surgery / recovery in 2020. They have 2 items that they don't think they can lift themselves to get to the new place and I was hoping to try to find some help... She has a roll up mattress (it shipped in a box and rolls up) it's not a straight long heavy mattress or anything like that - but they think it may be too heavy or unwieldy for them to manage. Also she has a huge bean bag chair that again they think it may just be difficult for them to do themselves. Other than that they should have everything else under control and literally just need help for these two things that aren't back breaking or anything - just some room in another vehicle to get them from Hempstead to Ridgewood. Of course we will pay for the trouble. Should take maybe 2/3 hours time with travel back and forth. I was thinking maybe if someone here could help or if you have a teenage kid that wants to earn a little extra money someone might be nice enough to assist. Hell maybe I can even help you out later on a a new game purchase we sell - securing a spot or something intangible like that as a further thank you.

TY
    Joe Newhart

#2 5 months ago

Bump, I'd help you out but the flight would cost ya!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside