(Topic ID: 124173)

London Pinball Championship

By mveightball

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

Registration for this year’s LPC closes on Sunday at midnight, to join in the fun register at www.londonpinball.co.uk

All competitors play a minimum of 15 competition games with the top 48 qualifying for the finals on the Sunday. This event will attract maximum WPPR points and with nearly 100 players already registered from 8 countries, it'll be one of the biggest comps in the UK this year.

Every competitor will receive our LPC welcome pack including embroidered polo shirt, LPC Mug, promotional material and we even throw in a free beer too!

We have separated qualifying into 3 tournament areas with players playing 5 games from each era of machine. There will be awards and prizes for the best in each tournament area as well as prizes for the best overall players and best Female and Under 16's too.

Whilst the machine list for the competition is subject to change, there will be approximately 50 machines from over the last half century to the very latest releases. We shall also be inviting all players to vote on their favourite machines and awarding cash prizes and trophies to those voted best in each category. If you would like to support us by pledging a machine to the event, then please contact us via our website or by return mail. We would be most grateful and can arrange collection and return to ensure minimal inconvenience for those supporting us.

The Pipeline will be open late on Saturday with all machines on free play once the qualifying period finishes, if last time is anything to go by this will be a great chance to socialize with players from various countries whilst enjoying some light refreshment!

We look forward to seeing you in May

The London Pinball Team

#2 9 years ago

And yes, I will be there to defend my crown (don' t know if it will be in the same way because I swore not to do that, or play in this shape, again !)

15 games, what a blast ! We will play a lot of pinball !!

Anyway, it is in one month, everything is booked... Maybe the way to run a few miles with my new car !

#3 9 years ago

Oh Yeah, looks like I'm the only representing Australia.

1 month later
    #4 8 years ago

Thanks to Martin for his great write up on the event herehttp://www.pinballnews.com/index.html

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/london-pinball-championship and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.