Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 37 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by fireball2
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

4AB4317B-73B7-42E1-B943-5C19BB6CAA08.gif
    644C5EA3-0F53-4337-8F1E-2A0B7A6A60E1.gif
    PeopletoDownvote.JPG
    whiny (resized).jpg
    caitlin-thumbs-up-1.gif
    downvoters (resized).jpg
    images-3 (resized).jpeg
    images-2 (resized).jpeg
    images-4 (resized).jpeg
    images-1 (resized).jpeg
    images (resized).jpeg
    Capture17 (resized).JPG
    EB681BB8-272D-4425-B694-0D9125E28A52.gif
    57113C72-BF81-406E-8389-E1857EBF28E7 (resized).jpeg
    schrutebuck (resized).jpg
    thumbs-down-got-o64pfdnoo3btwrc9bbzr8rezrkcehr78rzsq2uwrd4 (resized).jpg
    #1 4 years ago

This is awesome. Thanks guys, Pinside always delivers, even when i'm not here posting anything

thumbs-down-got-o64pfdnoo3btwrc9bbzr8rezrkcehr78rzsq2uwrd4 (resized).jpgthumbs-down-got-o64pfdnoo3btwrc9bbzr8rezrkcehr78rzsq2uwrd4 (resized).jpgdownvoters (resized).jpgdownvoters (resized).jpg
    #2 4 years ago

The day you see me complaining about downvotes you all have permission to beat me with bars of soap inside a towel.

#3 4 years ago

Deal. But please put some clothes on this time.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The day you see me complaining about downvotes you all have permission to beat me with bars of soap inside a towel.

#4 4 years ago

Trust me, i'm not complaining, i think its hilarious. Up votes are as valuable as these...
    schrutebuck (resized).jpgschrutebuck (resized).jpg

#5 4 years ago

How does a bloke even know if you've got a down or upvote?

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

The little pop icon at upper right hand corner of your post

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I upvoted your post

57113C72-BF81-406E-8389-E1857EBF28E7 (resized).jpeg57113C72-BF81-406E-8389-E1857EBF28E7 (resized).jpeg
    #8 4 years ago

Sorry man, but for each day you didnt post, I downvoted your ass....

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

How’s about oranges in a burlap sack? I’m kinda picky about my beatin’ Peripherals.

EB681BB8-272D-4425-B694-0D9125E28A52.gifEB681BB8-272D-4425-B694-0D9125E28A52.gif
    #10 4 years ago

So to know that the OP went and checked every one of his last posts? I figured there had to be a message or something. Life's too short for that here, but thanks for the explanation.

#11 4 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

So to know that the OP went and checked every one of his last posts? I figured there had to be a message or something. Life's too short for that here, but thanks for the explanation.

You can look at your profile page and it will say your up and down totals

#12 4 years ago

I downvoted your post, because Im bored.

#13 4 years ago

Uh, no.

Quoted from punkin:

So to know that the OP went and checked every one of his last posts?

#14 4 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Sock*

#15 4 years ago

Sorry for being a dummy, and i did look before i first posted and have looked again, but i can't find it in my profile either?

#16 4 years ago

How many upvotes?

#17 4 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Sorry for being a dummy, and i did look before i first posted and have looked again, but i can't find it in my profile either?

see the third icon over from your avatar under your location? That's the number of posts you have made, and if you click it, you can see how many downvotes you have...

#18 4 years ago

Thank you, i see i have two, but now how do i see which 2 posts are being thumbed down? Or up for that matter?

Sorry for the hijack OP.

Capture17 (resized).JPGCapture17 (resized).JPG
    #19 4 years ago

Like 5 or 6 i think.

Quoted from NY2Colorado:

How many upvotes?

images (resized).jpegimages (resized).jpegimages-1 (resized).jpegimages-1 (resized).jpegimages-2 (resized).jpegimages-2 (resized).jpegimages-3 (resized).jpegimages-3 (resized).jpegimages-4 (resized).jpegimages-4 (resized).jpeg
    #20 4 years ago

To do that you'd have to hunt down all your posts.

Quoted from punkin:

Thank you, i see i have two, but now how do i see which 2 posts are being thumbed down? Or up for that matter?
    Sorry for the hijack OP.[quoted image]

#21 4 years ago
    caitlin-thumbs-up-1.gifcaitlin-thumbs-up-1.gif
    #22 4 years ago

Youre clearly not a stoic.

#23 4 years ago
    Quoted from NY2Colorado:Youre clearly not a stoic.

Epicurean?

#24 4 years ago
    whiny (resized).jpgwhiny (resized).jpg
    #25 4 years ago
    Quoted from PACMAN:

To do that you'd have to hunt down all your posts.

when I see new down votes. I always hunt down my posts to see who down voted me. Then I make a list and spend the next 30 days down voting every thing they say.

#26 4 years ago

No fucking clue what the hell you are talking aboot.

#27 4 years ago
    Quoted from arcademojo:

when I see new down votes. I always hunt down my posts to see who down voted me. Then I make a list and spend the next 30 days down voting every thing they say.

PeopletoDownvote.JPGPeopletoDownvote.JPG
    #28 4 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Been to a few shows. Not sure many of us own soap. How sbout socks full of quarters?

#29 4 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Been to a few shows. Not sure many of us own soap. How sbout socks full of quarters?

Does a sock full of quarters mean you are a two-bit whore

#30 4 years ago
    Quoted from PACMAN:

even when i'm not here posting anything

You DO understand that the rest of the world keeps going when your not around, right? Like I mean, your old posts from 6 years ago are still on here. People can still read them, and disagree with them. You don’t have to be here for someone to tell you that we don’t agree.

And secondly, don’t spend your energy on looking at downvotes, it will do nothing positive for your mental health.

#31 4 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

You DO understand that the rest of the world keeps going when your not around, right? Like I mean, your old posts from 6 years ago are still on here. People can still read them, and disagree with them. You don’t have to be here for someone to tell you that we don’t agree.
    And secondly, don’t spend your energy on looking at downvotes, it will do nothing positive for your mental health.

I downvoted this cuz you’re not a doctor of love.

And my lack of mental health is my business; And the local police. And my angry ex wife.
    And my dog that bites me...daily.

#32 4 years ago

Like Mark Twain once said, "Never trust a man with no downvotes!"

Edit: /\ Should be credited to Winston Churchill, not Mark Twain.

#33 4 years ago
    4AB4317B-73B7-42E1-B943-5C19BB6CAA08.gif4AB4317B-73B7-42E1-B943-5C19BB6CAA08.gif644C5EA3-0F53-4337-8F1E-2A0B7A6A60E1.gif644C5EA3-0F53-4337-8F1E-2A0B7A6A60E1.gif
    #34 4 years ago
    Quoted from underlord:

I upvoted this, because it’s true.

Quoted from Sparky:

Like Mark Twain once said, "Never trust a man with no downvotes!"

I downvoted this, because that seems like a trustworthy thing to say.

#35 4 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I upvoted this, because it’s true.

I downvoted this, because that seems like a trustworthy thing to say.

Ooops, I misquoted. That was Winston Churchill who said that, not Mark Twain.

4 months later
    #36 4 years ago

Owns 35 pinball machines...

Scoffs at getting down votes

#37 4 years ago
    Quoted from underlord:

They call me Doctor Love, I got the cure you're thinking of

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lol-not-a-single-post-in-48-days-come-back-to-30-new-down-votes?hl=greenandwhite and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.