Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by toyotaboy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

chicago.craigslist.org link

attention pinball idiots - $8000 (chicago)
    condition: new

come ON PEOPLE YOUR GAMES ARENT WORTH YOUR STUPID ASKING PRICES THERE HAS BEEN THE SAME PINS ON HERE FOR MONTHS.PEOPLE DONT HAVE THE MONEY TO PAY YOUR DUMB PRICES.THE A TITLES PINS HAS GONE UP SO YOU THINK YOUR OTHER CRAPPY TITLES ARE WORTH MORE ASWELL.THUS TURNING PEOPLE OFF ABOUT EVEN BUYING THEM THERE FIRST PIN AND YOU SCREW THEM.I HOPE YOUR HAPPY NOW .NOW YOU HAVE THESE PINS THAT YOUR SITTING ON BECAUSE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN BURNT.SO HOW DO YOU LIKE IT NOW BITCHESSSSS.

#2 9 years ago

Ad has been removed

#3 9 years ago

southbend.craigslist.org link

Here is one for ya.

#4 9 years ago

I saw that, Chicago CL has become higher than Epay. You may find a good deal here and there, but otherwise this guys right on track.

#5 9 years ago

You just have to ignore this type of stuff.

#6 9 years ago

There is a guy in Hot Springs Arkansas that drives me insane. Lol

#7 9 years ago

Still my fav... High Speed, now at the REDUCED price of $4500

washingtondc.craigslist.org link

#8 9 years ago

This one fired me up this morning... $1500 and it isn't even working. Like how high were you when you wrote this up?

pittsburgh.craigslist.org link

#9 9 years ago

Yea, there's been talk about the bubble bursting. It's not the A-list bubble I hope will burst. I'd like to see something happen with all of the other stuff out there. I'm tired of people getting mad at me and thinking I'm a scumbag lowballer for offering $1500 for a machine that's worth $1500. It's not worth $3500 because they see Twilight Zone selling for $5500.

I offer what I feel are fair prices on pinball machines, seriously, fair retail prices and people get really mad and say I'm just a flipper looking to make money off of them.

No, man, Hurricane is not worth $4000 - in ANY condition. I've got $1800 cash for you. I'm not flipping it, it's going into my collection, and I know pinball guys who'd slap me for offering that to you.

#10 9 years ago

Where is this ad wrong?

#11 9 years ago
    Quoted from popeboy:

This one fired me up this morning... $1500 and it isn't even working. Like how high were you when you wrote this up?
    pittsburgh.craigslist.org link

Darn those pesky neighborhood kids - shaking the machine and breaking it. You're only supposed to use the two buttons on the side, kid. NO BUMPS ALLOWED! Now, get outta my movie store before you break my vintage VHS movies!

#12 9 years ago

CL is sposed to be about DEALS, just flag em and move on lol.
    theres a JUNK(!!) "pirates treasure" thats been sitting in kokomo on consignment for years now because of an 800.00 pricetag on whats been hammered to death, let the idiot keep paying the rent trying to sell it, LMAO!

#13 9 years ago
    Quoted from dementedwarlok:

chicago.craigslist.org link
    attention pinball idiots - $8000 (chicago)

All I needed to see was Chicago.

#14 9 years ago

I believe that $8k idiots was in reference to a HUO addams family. Granted that's a bit high, how often do you see a HUO addams family (I'm sure he could be talked down to $6500-$7k), but you gotta start high on CL to combat the lowballers

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lol-craiglist and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.