So this began about a year ago when I did a 3 state tour to pick up this machine and all the parts I needed to make this restoration possible. A 36 hour round trip. Went to IA to pick up the machine. Then out to NB to get the boards and extra plastics for it. Then on the way back to MO to pick up a replacement backglass since the original is cracked all over the place. Sat here for a year, waiting for the time for me to finally dig my paws in and start the restoration process. I've been dreading it and putting it off because the whole thing looks like someone gave it a salt water bath. So here is the story. Lets see how nice I can make this look.
Btw, the cabinet is trashed, and like mostly all zaccarias, stencils are not an option. Way to much small detail that stencils cannot do. So my only options are, either have sets of screens made like I did for Robot. Or paint it all by hand, which is the route i'm going on this one. So lets take a look at this piece of shit.