Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Shpwizard
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Shpwizard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Has anyone here had experience with the Locking Leg Adjuster Nuts from Pinball Life? http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=2673

I often am by myself and need to level my games without a friend's help. Anyone tried them out?

#6 11 years ago

Cobra, I think that's what those are... at least, from the picture that's what it looks like...

At any rate, I ordered some. I'll tell you how they work after I install them.

3 weeks later
    1 month later
    #14 11 years ago

Finally got my buddy over, and we were able to put on the Pinball Life locking leveler nuts.

They work great!

What you do is you spin off the standard nut on the leg, spin the nut-with-a-setscrew-in-it all the way down to the bottom of the leveler, and tighten the setscrew down as hard as you can with a hex wrench (supplied). Then you spin the jam nut on, and put the foot back on the leg.

When you turn the now locked down nut-with-a-setscrew-in-it, you can crank on that nut and the whole leveler turns with the whole weight of the machine on it.

Worth $10? For me, yeah.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Shpwizard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/locking-leg-adjusters?tu=Shpwizard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.