Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Pafasa
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pafasa.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 7 years ago

Hello there. I was about to post the same question the OP had. I'll be in Windsor for a week in early February. Any more updates on where to play? I arrive Sunday night the 12th and fly back out Friday afternoon the 17th. Days will be full but nights I will have nothing to do but watch tv at The hotel unless I can find some pins to play

#11 7 years ago

Thanks for the tip. Transportation will be my biggest challenge. I will be without a vehicle and I bet the hotel shuttle wont go that far. Is there a good Uber presence there? Or, any of you willing to take a passenger that night?

#13 7 years ago

I have a ride arrangement (thanks DaWezl) and I definitely plan to go to the sanctum on Monday the 13th. Hope to see and meet more of you there. I think I'll try to make it to hoops and hops that week too. Maybe for Game of Thrones, maybe for hops! Or both. We shall see.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pafasa.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/location-play-in-windsor-ct?tu=Pafasa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.