Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Crash
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hotdoggin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 10 years ago

A while back we were at a bowling alley which featured 95% redemption games and 3 pins.

I won 3 games on Family Guy and we had to leave so in order to at least try to get a few kids to try pinball - I tried to give the games to a couple of younger kids nearby but they started to play Family Guy and they asked "where are the tickets?"...

My wife replied to the youngest child of the group who was asking about the "tickets" that "pinball doesn't give out tickets" ...

Then one of the the kids said "well that's stupid" (no
    tickets) and they all walked away from Family Guy after about half a minute of play...

As much as most of us here despise redemption games, perhaps if pins rewarded players with tickets some younger players would become interested in pinball?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hotdoggin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/location-pinball?tu=Hotdoggin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.