(Topic ID: 305079)

Location Needs a League in Huntington Beach CA!

By Brewcades

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Brewcades
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

We just put 11 games inside the Laguna Beach Beer Company location in Huntington Beach in the Bella Terra Shopping Center . If you are in the area, come out and help us get this location on its feet. We want to show them that there is a pinball community in the area so we can keep this going and add new games!

#2 2 years ago

Sounds awesome. I wish I was closer.

#3 2 years ago

Stopped by on Sunday and had a great time. Games are in really good shape. Any chance of a league starting up?

#4 2 years ago

Wish I was closer. Oh wait, I am. Will head over there as soon as I can get the chance!

#5 2 years ago
    Quoted from surfinvet:

Stopped by on Sunday and had a great time. Games are in really good shape. Any chance of a league starting up?

Yes! I will post more info when we have it. Thank you for stopping by - we appreciate the support. If you want to get in on the league plans go join our email list either at the bar or at brewcades.com - more soon!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/location-needs-a-league-in-huntington-beach-ca and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.