7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

aerosmith launch springdale (resized).jpg
#1 7 years ago

New (to me) location to play pins and drink fresh Jacks Abbey beer. Also Skee-Ball, other games. Great vibe. Currently have Ghostbusters, TAF, and a third pin (I wanna say Star Trek) all in super condition.

http://springdalebeer.com

Part of Jacks Abbey brewery

#2 7 years ago

Hi jackd104 , thanks for checking out Springdale! The third pin is Spiderman. We're really excited to grow the pinball scene in the Framingham area. You should come out this Friday when we add a 4th machine to the lineup: Aerosmith Pinball!

aerosmith launch springdale (resized).jpgaerosmith launch springdale (resized).jpg

#3 7 years ago

This brewery is one of my favorites when I visit my in laws in Boston area. My brother in law probably buys a case a week. I am excited to know they support pinball and have some good games. This will be a must stop next time I am in Boston!

#4 7 years ago

Hey BigBang, I noticed the machines are in super nice condition. Usually, a real pinhead is behind such a thing. Who is it? Is the brewery working with a local collector, or someone at the brewery is a pinball guy?

Thanks,
Jack

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from jackd104:

Hey BigBang, I noticed the machines are in super nice condition. Usually, a real pinhead is behind such a thing. Who is it? Is the brewery working with a local collector, or someone at the brewery is a pinball guy?

Thanks jackd104 they are my games (except the fully restored TAF, which was brought in from a private collection to build interest in pinball in the Framingham and surrounding area). The powers that be at Springdale saw what we were doing at Flat Top Johnny's in Cambridge with pins and skeeball, and thought it would be a perfect fit for their Barrel Room.

We are looking to host more events and tournaments in the future so keep an eye out.

Enjoy!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.50
$ 9.95
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 67.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hanford, CA
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

6,984 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grafton, WI
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 25.95
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfield, CT

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/location-in-framingham-ma-jacks-abbey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.