Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 53 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by DS_Nadine
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

D9E4A646-81E1-4825-85BC-0AC7D7C042D9 (resized).jpeg
    jerkatexpo (resized).jpg
    D31EBCD1-162C-4C50-9535-D33040A88608 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 5 years ago

It is so surprising to me that multiple people in this thread have been in this situation and chose to say nothing to the player. Haha. Why??

Just ask them for next game. Pay for their remaining credits if that’s a issue for them. If they are a reasonable person (highly likely) you’ll get to play.

#19 5 years ago
    Quoted from frolic:

To be honest, as a player, I'd prefer someone just let me know they'd like to be up next, rather than me trying to size up why someone is standing around me.

Yeah I mean how do you know someone is wanting to play unless they tell you? This isn’t a pinball show where everyone is there to play pinball.

It is very common for people to just want to watch someone else play on location. This is especially common with kids.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/location-ettiquette-question?tu=chuckwurt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.