6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Ockeyhead
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ockeyhead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Purchased a Mustang Pro last week & loving it! My question is > in layman's terms < how do you download new songs to replace songs within each mode? Since a few that are very fitting to some of the modes, is it possible to keep one or two within the original gameplay? I am not electronically tech savvy & would like to understand in the simplest of terms possible. Do I need to apply new songs with a memory stick or MP3, etc.???

#2 6 years ago

Just looking for directional advice on Pinball Browser. Would like to know how to access & download different song material into the machine (Mustang Pro). Is there a step by step tutorial explanation on the process of transferring & deleting material within the machine? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#4 6 years ago

That's exactly what I've been looking for ~ something that simplified this process for someone w/ nothing more than basic computer skills. Though we are all forced to have some sort of understanding relating to computers in general, I choose not to indulge myself w/ the conveniences & addictions that go along w/ computer related devices. Sometimes I feel I'm the only one in my hometown that doesn't own a cell phone?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ockeyhead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/loading-new-tunes-on-mustang?tu=ockeyhead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.