Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Rush2112
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

Purchased a Mustang Pro last week & loving it! My question is > in layman's terms < how do you download new songs to replace songs within each mode? Since a few that are very fitting to some of the modes, is it possible to keep one or two within the original gameplay? I am not electronically tech savvy & would like to understand in the simplest of terms possible. Do I need to apply new songs with a memory stick or MP3, etc.???

#2 1 year ago

Just looking for directional advice on Pinball Browser. Would like to know how to access & download different song material into the machine (Mustang Pro). Is there a step by step tutorial explanation on the process of transferring & deleting material within the machine? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#3 1 year ago

There are tons of tutorials in the pinball browser thread.

Basically, you upload the normal code to pinball browser. Go to Sounds, then scroll down until you find the songs. You’ll be able to tell songs by length (minutes) versus callouts (seconds). Push the Play button to identify the song.

Once you find the song you want to replace, click Import. Select your new song (mp3 is fine) and Import. Make sure you match the length to be close to the original song. Once you’re finished, save and drop your new code to the game with the USB.

Mustang is great with new songs. Have fun.

#4 1 year ago

That's exactly what I've been looking for ~ something that simplified this process for someone w/ nothing more than basic computer skills. Though we are all forced to have some sort of understanding relating to computers in general, I choose not to indulge myself w/ the conveniences & addictions that go along w/ computer related devices. Sometimes I feel I'm the only one in my hometown that doesn't own a cell phone?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 16.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
4,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Newton, NJ
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
€ 339.00
Displays
GermanGamingSupplies.com
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
€ 9.95
Playfield - Other
Multigame
$ 53.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside