(Topic ID: 51434)

llabniP noitseuQ

By Nilroc

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

Now that I have your attention.
    In your current collection at this moment. Whether you have 2 or 20 pins or more what is your one favorite pin right now?

#2 10 years ago

Of pins that I actually own right now....Space Shuttle.

#3 10 years ago

spiderman

#5 10 years ago

Centigrade 37!

I realize this is a different llabnip noitseuq than your Morning Coffee Question, but also so similar. What are you after? Do you have some money burning a hole in your pocket? I would be glad to help.

Clever with the title BTW. It worked on me exactly as you intended it to.

#6 10 years ago

Monster Bash !!

#7 10 years ago

Taxi, only because I finally got most of the kinks worked out.

#8 10 years ago

Wolverine

#10 10 years ago

Adf .,;snxh

#11 10 years ago

os ro skeew wef yreve segnahc tub ,MTA nogaraP

#12 10 years ago

.oot ,emag taerg a s'tI .ti gnidliuber ma I sa yletal noitnetta ym fo tsom gnidloh si s'yelpiR tub llarevo etirovaf ym si noitareneG txeN eht kerT ratS.

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from Voltherd:

.oot ,emag taerg a s'tI .ti gnidliub ma I sa yletal noitnetta ym fo tsom gnidloh si s'yelpiR tub llarevo etirovaf ym si noitareneG txeN eht kerT ratS.

How frickin long did this take you???

#14 10 years ago

Surf Champ

#15 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pafasa:

How frickin long did this take you???

Not much time at all, really.

It's easy if you are a touch typist and the letters are all in front of you already, like this:

.yllaer ,lla ta emit hcum toN.

Letters are letters, srettel era sretteL.

#16 10 years ago

This one's easy. CD\CA

#17 10 years ago
    Quoted from Voltherd:

Not much time at all, really.
    It's easy if you are a touch typist and the letters are all in front of you already, like this:
    .yllaer ,lla ta emit hcum toN.
    Letters are letters, srettel era sretteL.

Amazing! My brain does not work like that. Maybe if I type it out first... ...tsrif tuo ti epyt I fi ebyaM

#18 10 years ago
    Quoted from Nilroc:

Now that I have your attention.
    In your current collection at this moment. Whether you have 2 or 20 pins or more what is your one favorite pin right now?

Jackbot.....love the theme, love the layout, love the smooth jazz sax music, love the artwork, love the sounds. One of a few games bolted to my game room floor

#19 10 years ago
    Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Jackbot.....love the theme, love the layout, love the smooth jazz sax music, love the artwork, love the sounds. One of a few games bolted to my game room floor

sorry, I should have said : tobkcaJ

#20 10 years ago

Fish Tales!

#22 10 years ago

Tron LE

#23 10 years ago
    Quoted from Nilroc:

Always the most recent addition. Currently Dr. Who.

#24 10 years ago

JI

#25 10 years ago

Tron...

#26 10 years ago

Hard for me to pick. I'm actually extremely happy with my lineup and enjoy them all for different reasons. I'm adding Tommy this weekend and will be at a full house pin-wise. I can't think of one I want to let go of for another, so these 8 will probably stick around for some time.

#27 10 years ago

AC/DC for sure!

#28 10 years ago

Right now, AC/DC and NBAFB since they are my newest.

#29 10 years ago

right now, Rollergames

#30 10 years ago

creech

#31 10 years ago
    #32 10 years ago

AFM...at the moment

#34 10 years ago
    #36 10 years ago

Great responses!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#37 10 years ago

I got to raise the bs flag on this one. He saw the sketch on his arm and didn't notice it was reversed, then after the tat is done he doesn't bother to look at it until later that night? Who does that? Nobody can smoke that much weed

#38 10 years ago

Tales of the Arabian Knight

#40 10 years ago

Kltpzyxm

#41 10 years ago

Wodahs dna PPST

#42 10 years ago

make this into a poll please, we need another

#43 10 years ago

Explain ^^^^^

#44 10 years ago
    #45 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pafasa:

Explain ^^^^^

Mister Mxyzptlk's name backwards (from the old Superman comics). In reference to the topic title.

#47 10 years ago

I've been playing a lot of NBA Fastbreak lately, as its the new kid on the block.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/llabnip-noitseuq and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.