View topic image gallery

image-20.jpg
Doozie 4.JPG
Doozie 3.JPG
Doozie 2.JPG
Doozie 1.JPG
Doozie 2.JPG
#1 9 years ago

I Just won a 1968 DOOZIE Pinball? It was an Online Auction. I was in my Office with the Light's Off when I Bid $29.00. OK, 2 days latter I L@@KEN and my High Bid was $1,2999.00 OMG are you Kidding me?? I called them Up and Stated It was a Mistake. Give it to the Other Bidder. Well I got it for $124.00 Not bad I Guess. Not to sure. Well, Back I'm Looking for the Backglass. It has a Aqua Car, 4 Girls' 2 Guy's, I Bike, Major Colors are PURPLE, & Aqua. Days DOOZIE Guess DAFFIE was an Exported one. I Get to Names for it?? DOOZIE has 4 Score Windows DAFFIE has 5 of them.. Call me at 909-437-8671 CELL or 507-721-2415 HOME Kenyon, MN. U.S.A. 55946-1266 or [email protected]
Ron Burger / 70 yrs. old Until 10-19-2014..

Doozie 2.JPGDoozie 2.JPG
#2 9 years ago

Doozie 1.JPGDoozie 1.JPG
LOOKING 4 A DOOZIE BACK GLASS any one know where I can get a Decal or Used one??Doozie 2.JPGDoozie 2.JPG

Doozie 3.JPGDoozie 3.JPG Doozie 4.JPGDoozie 4.JPG image-20.jpgimage-20.jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Washington, PA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lking-4-a-doozie-backglass-or-decal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.