Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 141 posts
  • 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Av8
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frolic.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#27 10 years ago

neat. I see Adam Becker playing right now (Pinburgh 2012 champ).

#29 10 years ago

I like the dmd display being in a separate window. this 3 picture windows is the best way of showing pinball that I've seen, better than trying to cram it all in with 1 camera.

#75 10 years ago

Whats awesome about this, is there seems to be 100-300 viewers at any time, that is FAR more than there are spectators at papa... so this IS a big development.

#83 10 years ago

adblock is awesome with ustream.

#103 10 years ago

I'm sure in time Papa can find sponsors to pay for a premium broadcast. Obviously that is the goal. If they can't, then the whole venture is doa.

they can run their own ads, etc.

#136 10 years ago

30,000 could mean "hits" but doesn't mean 30,000 unique people. Hell, the Metallica video got around that in 24 hours, and that was with Metallica promoting it from their fb.

#140 10 years ago

I'm not trying to be negative, I think the broadcast was a huge success by any measure.

it's just that the 30,000 uniques number is incongruent with the number shown on the actual ustream broadcast of viewers. I understand it was promoted on the ustream front page, but those viewers would be included in the counter just like any of us and we all saw it during the broadcast.

And like I mentioned, it is more over the 8 hours than Metallica video got. and at any time there are 200-300 people on pinside, etc.

Anyhow, I support this completely, you've got my money for a kickstarter, I just can't help question numbers like that.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frolic.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/live-stream-of-papa-circuit-final?tu=frolic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.