Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by pindevil
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 12 years ago

Well, I've got a pretty beat up Star Trek 25th anniversary I'm working on bringing back from the brink of despair. Things are mostly going okay. The previous operator was very generous in their under playfield lube, so a lot of coils are sticky and the drop targets are..... tentative.

It's always the little things though.... and I could swear that during attract mode, it's telling me to 'Live long and Proper'

Time to get that updated rom order in Is it just me, or has anyone noticed this before?

Also, the 'rubber' map doesn't seem to match up exactly to the kit I got from Marco. I'll try to get some pics up soon.

#2 12 years ago

Pinball life has a generic rubber kit with various sizes. You should keep that handy because many time the rubber map for the game is incorrect and/or the rubber kits you buy that are game specific are missing pieces.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sanford, NC
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 190.00
Lighting
Pinball Haus

$ 11.00
Playfield - Decals
RGP Models

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/live-long-and-proper-st-25th and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.