Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 155 posts
  • 51 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Nevus
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Texas_Pinball_Festival_030.JPG
    IMAG0995.jpg
    IMAG0973.jpg
    IMAG0165.jpg
    IMAG0229.jpg
    Texas_Pinball_Festival_008.JPG
    Texas_Pinball_Festival_007.JPG
    Texas_Pinball_pt_3_023.JPG
    photo(1).JPG
    IMG_1165.jpg
    IMG_1136.jpg
    IMG_1110.jpg
    P3250038.JPG
    P3250044.JPG
    P3250035.JPG
    P3250031.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider black_rose.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

Finally got here around 3p . I've seen alot of Pinsider's from the Texas area and Lori & Rad from NC.. I have 3 or 4 video's of the Premium Up-Loading on You_Tube . I gotta get back down there.. CoinTaker has me Installing Led's in a Shrek for a Customer here.. I also had a Good conversation w/ Steve Ritchie and his wife.. Will talk more later ... B_R

Texas_Pinball_Festival_004.JPGTexas_Pinball_Festival_004.JPG Texas_Pinball_Festival_006.JPGTexas_Pinball_Festival_006.JPG Texas_Pinball_Festival_014.JPGTexas_Pinball_Festival_014.JPG Texas_Pinball_Festival_019.JPGTexas_Pinball_Festival_019.JPG Texas_Pinball_Festival_024.JPGTexas_Pinball_Festival_024.JPG Texas_Pinball_Festival_025.JPGTexas_Pinball_Festival_025.JPG

#4 12 years ago

The guy is adding More up-Grades now !!

Quoted from ChadNC:

Did u sneak in early like I showed you?

Sneak in ,, No !! I have a vendor's Pass , i can get in Tonight when it's Closed ..

#6 12 years ago

A few more Pict's... More later !!!!!!!!

Texas_Pinball_Festival_001.JPGTexas_Pinball_Festival_001.JPG Texas_Pinball_Festival_013.JPGTexas_Pinball_Festival_013.JPG

#14 12 years ago
    Quoted from PINBELL:

Hey BR!
    Andrew there?

Yes he is ,, Him and his wife/G.friend . the Internet Suck's Here.. You gotta pay $ 9.00 for 24hr's of Wireless , It's Going Off & On.., My 5 video's Won't load !!! I'm Having a Ball tho .. Got Shreck Led'd in 3 hr's .. No Kit , Just used Super's of Alot of colors , Color changer's , Flex's ,, A guy want's to meet me 2-morrow to tell him what Led's i used in Each Place.. . Mad House Here , But it's a Blast.. Later ... B_R

#16 12 years ago

It's Late but , i got the Internet work-n ,, Here's 2 video's of AC/DC Prem-

I'll get a video of the Entire Lower Floor 2-morrow !! To the Known Led Hater's ,, No need 4- You to Play this Pin because it's Loaded !!!!!

#17 12 years ago

A short clip of the Back-n-Black

#18 12 years ago

Don't forget me...

I see a Beautiful LOTR w/ a Topper .. It doesn't have a Price on it.. Will check 2-morow ..

Texas_Pinball_Festival_015.JPGTexas_Pinball_Festival_015.JPG

#20 12 years ago
    Quoted from nasco62:

Cool clips thanks for posting...really want one of these....how much are the premuim going for?

They aren't priced to sell here.. Gotta go thru a Dealer.. Call CoinTaker.. He told me tonight to send him a check w/ the Remain-n Balance and Mine should be at the B_R GRG with-n a Few week's .. I'm Pumped !!!

Till 2-morrow... B_R

#34 12 years ago

LOL,,,,,,,,,,

#42 12 years ago

Just gotta say thanks to Pinballisgreat and B_R for kicking my butt in AC/dc. Hope you two enjoyed your drinks from the man with the lowest score.

Thank's for the Beer Vette,,, Here's a Few Pict's , and i attended the Gomez Show.. The Man is a Genious !!

Texas_Pinball_Festival_002.JPGTexas_Pinball_Festival_002.JPG Texas_Pinball_Festival_007.JPGTexas_Pinball_Festival_007.JPG

#43 12 years ago

Just gotta say thanks to Pinballisgreat and B_R for kicking my butt in AC/dc. Hope you two enjoyed your drinks from the man with the lowest score.

Thank's for the Beer Vette,,, Here's a Few Pict's , and i attended the Gomez Show.. The Man is a Genious !! Check out the Topper's for IM,, I can get some !!

Texas_Pinball_Festival_002.JPGTexas_Pinball_Festival_002.JPG Texas_Pinball_Festival_005.JPGTexas_Pinball_Festival_005.JPG Texas_Pinball_Festival_017.JPGTexas_Pinball_Festival_017.JPG Texas_Pinball_Festival_010.JPGTexas_Pinball_Festival_010.JPG Texas_Pinball_Festival_001.JPGTexas_Pinball_Festival_001.JPG

#44 12 years ago
    Quoted from Asael:

Thanks for sharing BR!
    The last month we´ve got here very different opinions about it from Av8 to RGR.
    What are your first impressions, is the AC/DC pin "the Bomb" or need it time to judge it? Do you like what you see so far?

So Far , I'm Loving it !! It does seem to Drain a Bit from the bell STRAIT down the Middle, but 10 to 1 , It's Not Leveled Correct.. The Lower p/f is Different, Round & Round , I don't understand the Rule's Quite Yet , But I Will !! AC/DC is in my Opinion a Killer Pin.. lOOk-n 4-ward to gett-n mine..
    More info later . B_R

#70 12 years ago

Just got Home ,, American Air Lines Did me Just Fine , I have some Pict's again and a few Video's down-Loading.. 1 video is of G.Gomez play-n AC/DC ... More info Later.. What a Great Show !!
    Brought me a Souvenir Home also , A 2012 Texas Pinball Festival Card-board Poster, I didn't stay around to see if they Missed it or Not !! After i get settled in a bit , I wanna Talk Here some about what SR told me to do to my Premium, and also Gomez told me some info about ( Possibly doing another Up-Date to BDK ) I mentioned to him that there isn't a BDK in the show . More later !! B_R

Texas_Pinball_pt_3_004.JPGTexas_Pinball_pt_3_004.JPG Texas_Pinball_pt_3_005.JPGTexas_Pinball_pt_3_005.JPG Texas_Pinball_pt_3_013.JPGTexas_Pinball_pt_3_013.JPG Texas_Pinball_pt_3_019.JPGTexas_Pinball_pt_3_019.JPG Texas_Pinball_pt_3_015.JPGTexas_Pinball_pt_3_015.JPG Texas_Pinball_pt_3_026.JPGTexas_Pinball_pt_3_026.JPG

#71 12 years ago

A few More ,, and You are 100% Correct Winball_Pizard , AC/DC is Awesome !!! I can't Wait for mine.. Chris told me Last-nite to send him the 2nd 1/2 of my Payment ( ASAP ) Like 2-morrow !!

Didn't take 2-many Pict's but I have 5 more Video's... I'll Post it All here..

Texas_Pinball_Festival_017.JPGTexas_Pinball_Festival_017.JPG Texas_Pinball_Festival_022.JPGTexas_Pinball_Festival_022.JPG Texas_Pinball_pt_3_001.JPGTexas_Pinball_pt_3_001.JPG Texas_Pinball_pt_3_027.JPGTexas_Pinball_pt_3_027.JPG

#73 12 years ago

Here's Gomez play-n some Back in Black Pinball !!

#76 12 years ago
    Quoted from rommy:

BLACK_ROSE said:Here's Gomez play-n some Pinball !!
    Incredible. Playing right next to Gomez with SR watching. On the new AC/DC. Are you in heaven man?

That was a Cool Sat-nite !! Gomez is an Great Guy w/ an Awesome Personality. A legend in Pinball 4-sure . I mentioned ALOT of BDK owner's from Pinside.com are wondering if BDK 's Software will ever be Up-dated again , his Exact word's were " Possibly " that's All he said..

Now to SR about AC/DC , He was Play-n AC/DC and HE Would drain down the middle with a weak shot to the bell, I told him I have a Prem- on Order, He said for me to take the Post on the Rt- off the ramp @ the Bell out & Replace it w/ a Post that will allow for a Thick Sleve.. ( That WILL work ) The ball will bump it and head for the Rt-Flipper.. I had so much FUN and Saw ALOT of Pinsider's
    ( They All Knew I was Black_Rose ) I said the 1 & Only .. I Had a Blast. I installed Led's in 2 Pin's for CoinTaker , Shrek & TSPP . I didn't go by CT's Led chart , I did my Own Creation,, lOOK'd Good too. CT called me @ 5p today ,4p in Texas and said Shrek got a 3rd place Award in the DMD division as Well as the IM that was in the CoinTaker Booth . OOoo Yea !!!

#77 12 years ago
    Quoted from way2wyrd:

They opened the tourney area after you left so I got some plays on the le and bible.
    Good to meet B_R, Winball and Vett this weekend.
    See ya next year

I Hope to be there !!! Great meet-n All you Guy's Tooo...

#79 12 years ago
    Quoted from txstargazer3:

BLACK_ROSE said:CT called me @ 5p today ,4p in Texas and said Shrek got a 3rd place Award in the DMD division as Well as the IM that was in the CoinTaker Booth as well.. OOoo Yea !!!
    That IM was amazing looking! I must have played it 20 times over the last 3 days - you're a true artist!

Thanxx Bro !! Did you introduce Yrself to me ? I wrote alot of Pinsiders Stage names down , I'll get that memo out after i up Load the 13 min- Video In a bit .. CoinTaker Rule's !!! I Love Led's !!! The IM took 2nd and Tron got 1st place...

#81 12 years ago
    Quoted from rommy:

BLACK_ROSE said:Shrek got a 3rd place Award in the DMD division
    Sweeeet. Was there other custom stuff done to the Shrek? pics man

I 4-Got to take Pict's of Shrek,, But Here's a Video I took , a Lil- Walk around.. I started the Video w/ the BadAZZ Tron.. Shrek might be in the Vid--

#83 12 years ago

Get you some Ruby Slipper's for a Topper.. I'm Sure WOZ is Gonna be a Blast as well..

#87 12 years ago

All you PinHead's are Super Cool in my Book.. I Wish we could ALL get 2-gether like this More often without the Huge Expense of Fly-n & etc... Here's a Video I shot on Sat-nite , The CoinTaker's , Raddroxx an B_R , we Trotted across the street to the Rib Shack to get our Gut Full. Tequilla ,Beer , Rib's, Mushroom's and Ribeye's !! Ummm Good.. On the way back we hit the Festival again , that's when we meet up with SR & Gomez...

#93 12 years ago
    Quoted from Av8:

How do u get to underworld?

I would start the Game in " Hell ain't a Bad place to be " Pull the Plunger , Ball get's caught in the Upper Hole as Usual, Then Lower Hell Kick's in ,, Did it 4-me Everytyme.. Also " Hell's Bells" is the Same.. But during the game the U-World start's again.. I got Probably 15 play's on The Prem- ,, 5 on the BiBLE , and 2 on LTBRLE , there Wasn't a Pro in the Building that I saw.. Don't know Why

#96 12 years ago
    Quoted from Av8:

First of, thanks for taking the time to report and film.
    Lots of questions! What was your high score on ACDC?

As a Newbie on the Pin, My Highest Score on the Premium wasn't over 15 mil.. I'll improve in Tyme

#106 12 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

Nice to meet you BR. *I recognized him with out the viking helmet.
    And always good to bump into raddroxx at this show. Texas people rock and this show is worth the journey for me.

Was Great meet-n you to bro, the Glare Guard that you gave me , I put it on Raddroxx 's BSD and I 4-got to bring it Home w/ me . CoinTaker bought the BSD from Will ( Raddroxx ) Yr a Cool Guy ...

#108 12 years ago

New guy here...
    Anyways nice to meet you finally BR and the show was fun. Half the time I spent looking for a line to get in and the other half I spent standing in line... My highest on ACDC was 39mil, but not good enough for the tournament which sucked, but whatever.

Was Good to Put a Face in Person to Yr name Spank's !! Me and you were @ War on the Bash almost 2 Yr's ago.. I believe I was Banned for the 3rd Tyme due to that.. And we Weren't Really Raise-n to much Hell either.. ( Alot of Tenderfoot's are over There ) Anyway Great to Finally meet ya ..
    Rem- the Back yard Brawl Deal ,, 10 to 1 ,, You Would've Lost !! LOL , Be Cool and Welcome To Pinside ..

Texas_Pinball_pt_3_023.JPGTexas_Pinball_pt_3_023.JPG

#113 12 years ago
    Quoted from scottc:

I know there were some real good steaks in BR's back yard!
    BR are you coming to Allentown? Cointaker could use you in his booth as well.
    How many pins were set-up for free-play in Texas?

Scott , How's it Hang-n ,,, AllenTown ,, Hmmm Don't know !! That's close to a 10 hr 1 way drive. I'd Love to make it , We'll see.. I missed Yr call , Glad you Picked up 2 Nice Pin's recent.. And Yes, I have Alot of Beef cattle in my Backyard , make's for Alot of Flies too.. And I'm Still loving the TZ I got from you,, Keeper !! Call me ..

#114 12 years ago
    Quoted from Rascal_H:

I don't need a photo with Ritchie or Gomez. A photo with B_R would be really cool though.

Yr Tha Man Rascal !!!!! " Live from Texas " That say's it All !! Best Pin Show I've been to yet..

#116 12 years ago
    Quoted from raddroxx:

TPF was a great show this year. Thank you Ed for leaving out the blaring music from years past. Was good catching up with old friends and meeting new ones. Finally met 'mnpinball' after all these years while hanging with Gomez, Ritchie and BR. Was fun watching George play AC/DC while Steve gave tips. BR getting into a game next to George at the same time was pretty kewl. Need to upload that video BR.

I had it Loaded on page 2.. Can anyone understand what Gomez is Say-n to SR about AC/DC ? Gomez is told to watch what he is say-n . Designer against Designer .. I assume it's All cool tho..

#120 12 years ago

Asael said:On all the videos so far i couldn't see the multicolor LED inserts feature of the ACDCs. Isn't it implemented yet?
    I worked the tournament for many hours and have a LTBR in the gameroom
    I have yet to see any insert change colors. However, I have verified that RGB LED boards are installed, so I'm guessing its a feature coming soon.
    Can't wait!
    -Craig

I noticed that also , I rem- Reading a Flyer from the Prem- & LE 's and it said that the color Change-n insert's kit was included. This Pict- is From a Led Board from under Tron LE . I suppose this is the Board they are gonna Sell separate.. " Correct me if I'm Wrong !! "

Texas_Pinball_Festival_007.JPGTexas_Pinball_Festival_007.JPG Texas_Pinball_Festival_008.JPGTexas_Pinball_Festival_008.JPG

#123 12 years ago

I didn't count them , but I would say between 150 & 200 .. All were On Free-play ..

#129 12 years ago
    Quoted from spanks_4:

I could take you out lol!!! I wish I would have spotted you earlier in the weekend so I could have enjoyed a beer and some laughter with ya BR! Play pinball not war is my motto so hopefully at the next party or show we will have a chance to drink a few and play a few! BTW: I even the stash dude I wish I could grow one like that!

Same Here Spanks !! Alot of Times when you Don't know the Person , except thru word's , Yr Finger's can get Carried away !! It All changes when you can Meet in Person. If you ever come to NC again , PM me Here on Pinside . So you think you could Take me out Huh ,, . I have some over-sized Boxing Gloves , It Would be a pleasure to give you a Chance.. Be Cool !!

#130 12 years ago

Any pics of the IM and TRON? Thanks
    ---------------------------------------

I didn't Take any ... I Led'd a Shrek that Took 3rd place and a TSPP , i 4-got to take shot's of them also.. My Bad !!

#134 12 years ago

raddroxx , Yr camera is like mine. It makes the Led's look to Bright. That Pict- does No Justice to Yr IM.. That Pin in Person Looked Great !!! With the Led's the Topper & the Sound System , I can understand why you got 6K . Where's my Glare Guard I left on Yr BSD ? I Miss it !!!

#140 12 years ago

Quervo Gold 1800 that's my FAV- It was a Pleasure meeting you bro , Dam Shame we Live so Far apart !! The 1st shot is on Me ,, Be Good Dawg .....

#148 12 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

PinballHelp said:YO DAWG.. I accidentally got a video of BR doing a video... LOL
    » YouTube video
    I'm videotaping the AC/DC demo at Marcos booth and you can hear someone going up to BR and introducing themself.... I guess it's Mr68 and BR chatting it up.. hehehe
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    That was B-R flirting with me. Why do you suppose he got the free Glare Guard.

I heard that !!! I'm being Filmed , Filming ,, to Funny !!

#149 12 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

I made it to the show on Saturday for the Jersey Jack talk and about 30 minutes of walk around. I met B_R, just because I went over to buy the Super LED kits for TRON and BDK. I looked around for anyone else, but was too sick and weak still to be of any use. Played one game of AC/DC BIBLE and went home.

I Hate you were sick Bro ,, I can't Picture you , ( Guess due to Yr Avitar ) I don't think Yr a Black Guy, cause I didn't see a Black Person @ the show.. But if we meet, That was Cool also. Hope Yr Feel-n Better now..

#151 12 years ago
    Quoted from way2wyrd:

Gambit I was looking to run into you. We coulda argued bbq

BR and I hit the acdc premium game early just as the show opened.
    Somewhere theres a pic of me throwing horns

You didn't throw me no Lighted Horn's ...

It was fun then ,, Then the Crowd came in , there was a Line on the Premium like you see at K&W cafeteria till the day i left . I was timing 1-Player Games . They averaged between 3 to 5 minutes.

2 weeks later
    #153 12 years ago

I was Goin thru some more Pict's of TPF ,, my Memory if falling me , Who in this pict- are Member's Here.. Also the guy w/ the camera ,, Is that you Gizmonic ?

Texas_Pinball_Festival_030.JPGTexas_Pinball_Festival_030.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider black_rose.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/live-from-texas-acdc-by-b_r?tu=black_rose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.