Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by scooter
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4371.JPG
    IMG_4366.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider loupie.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

Just kidding, I really don’t have a live band and I don’t have any Sam Adams. Pinball in da house tonight and tomorrow the action starts at 6. Pinside friends can pinmail me for details. The slushie machine will be working to help keep you cool. I'd like to see some new high scores. Don’t let Funhouse Rudy put you down or to sleep. Sorry, no pole dancing tonight maybe tomorrow.

#11 12 years ago

BYO is fine BD, you can have bed and breakfast here. Our next big event will be a fun raiser for a soldier killed in Iraq, a scholarship in his name. It will be around Veteran's Day. Hope you're not offended by the new cigarette machine I'll have in the game room. I don't smoke, but operators are yanking these machines out like crazy and sending them to scrap. I grew up with these machines. They were everywhere part of the landscape. I like coin-op and I want one before they're history.

#14 12 years ago

Last call. I've got 8 pins, Golden Tee Complete, Megatouch machines and more just begging to be played tonight. Let's rock the house with new high scores, I'll even yell with ya. Beer, burgers, dogs and slushies. Bring your own women. Life doesn't get much better than this my friend. Pinmail me and I'll give details. This offer won't last.

#15 12 years ago

I'll check pinmail when I can until getting ready takes #1 priority. You can't say I didn't try, and today is Freeplay Friday.

#16 12 years ago

Pinsider Snurdley came out tonight. Here's a couple pics.

IMG_4366.JPGIMG_4366.JPG IMG_4371.JPGIMG_4371.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider loupie.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/live-band-free-beer?tu=loupie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.