8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by scooter
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_4371.JPG
    IMG_4366.JPG

#1 8 years ago

Just kidding, I really don’t have a live band and I don’t have any Sam Adams. Pinball in da house tonight and tomorrow the action starts at 6. Pinside friends can pinmail me for details. The slushie machine will be working to help keep you cool. I'd like to see some new high scores. Don’t let Funhouse Rudy put you down or to sleep. Sorry, no pole dancing tonight maybe tomorrow.

#2 8 years ago

No pole dancing! Not interested, lol...if only it wasn't a half a day away sounds like good times have fun.

#3 8 years ago

Sounds like fun Loupie. Wish I was closer as I would love to visit sometime. You have a really cool set up and Im all about that slushie! ps...Im guessing 157 pinballs in the jar-Im good for the entrance price

#4 8 years ago

Sounds like a fun time. Wish I was closer. Slushie sound good in this heat.Nice collection to.

#5 8 years ago

SWEET! I can vouch for the fun time and great collection. Looking forward to knocking of a few more high scores Loupie!

#6 8 years ago

Sounds like a blast Loupie wish I was closer!

#7 8 years ago

I got all excited until I looked at a map and saw that Monroe is near Cincinnati which is too far from Akron/Cleveland. I think a pinsider up here should do that same thing!

#8 8 years ago

Free slushies? I'm there.

#9 8 years ago

This is classic bait and switch...from beer to a slushie!! .But I would still come if I was closer.

#10 8 years ago

I am going to make it there this year Loupie. Weekends though are better. I will BYO?

#11 8 years ago

BYO is fine BD, you can have bed and breakfast here. Our next big event will be a fun raiser for a soldier killed in Iraq, a scholarship in his name. It will be around Veteran's Day. Hope you're not offended by the new cigarette machine I'll have in the game room. I don't smoke, but operators are yanking these machines out like crazy and sending them to scrap. I grew up with these machines. They were everywhere part of the landscape. I like coin-op and I want one before they're history.

#12 8 years ago

I don't know who you are, or what your post was, but you made me come here. Now I'm just jealous and will have to figure out when I can get to Ohio.

#13 8 years ago
    Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Sounds like a blast Loupie wish I was closer!

Same Here Loupie ,,, Were close to 500 mile's apart .. I'd make the Trip for Yr AFM

Most of us are State by State..

... B_R to Loupie's place ..

http://maps.yahoo.com/dd#mvt=m&lat=37.635465&lon=-82.33463&zoom=7&q1=Lexington%20%2C%20NC&q2=Monroe%20%2C%20Ohio

#14 8 years ago

Last call. I've got 8 pins, Golden Tee Complete, Megatouch machines and more just begging to be played tonight. Let's rock the house with new high scores, I'll even yell with ya. Beer, burgers, dogs and slushies. Bring your own women. Life doesn't get much better than this my friend. Pinmail me and I'll give details. This offer won't last.

#15 8 years ago

I'll check pinmail when I can until getting ready takes #1 priority. You can't say I didn't try, and today is Freeplay Friday.

#16 8 years ago

Pinsider Snurdley came out tonight. Here's a couple pics.

IMG_4366.JPG IMG_4371.JPG

#17 8 years ago

Thanks again Loupie, you guys are world class host. It's always a great time battling the silverball with you! Next time, I will take down Mars!

#18 8 years ago

The yellow bowl full of slushies looks delish!

#19 8 years ago

Great looking game room Loupie !! Maybe I can come on a free play Friday in the future.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    € 6.50
    Flipper Parts
    Buthamburg
    $ 279.95
    Lighting - Led
    Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 87.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 65.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    G-Money Mods
    $ 27.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 26.95
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 99.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 229.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Tilttopper
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    $ 369.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 3.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 12.00
    Lighting - Led
    Pinball Haus
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Pinball Machine
    Monster Bash Remake Out of stock
    Flip N Out Pinball
    $ 74.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    £ 49.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 25.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    € 279.00
    Displays
    PINBALLSP
    $ 78.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside