(Topic ID: 182038)

LIVE! A L I E N P I N B A L L Stream2!

By ezeltmann

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hazoff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 7 years ago

That is one cool looking pinball machine.

#7 7 years ago

I don't think anyone has gotten that far yet, I appreciate the feed but man I need to see it played by a real player and without the yap yap.

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'm trying to watch, but it's buffering bad.
Did these guys remove the center post? It's hard to tell. If so, I wouldn't mention that on the Alien thread.

Yeah mine is buffering badly as well, I saw it hit the post a few times.

#12 7 years ago

Holy shit I'm digging the attract mode.

#25 7 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Every video I see of this game, it just doesn't impress me at all.

I think when u have to wait this long like JJP games the expectations are so high that unless a chest burster broke out of the center of the playfield and grabbed the ball its tough to get overly excited, I'm trying to take that into consideration while I watch this vid, also without a great player and just the sound from the game I can't pass judgment on the gameplay, cosmetically it looks amazing thats for sure but I've yet to experience that pin release where it blows me away, I will say I notice alot of things that need improvement code wise, the left ramp for instance seems to have nothing going on when the shot is made? and we have yet to see a ball capture by the Xeno head, but there is no denying that once this pin comes into its own it will be something special, the flow of shots looks great and I really like the clips thus far. I can't wait to see the LE.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,799 (OBO)
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hazoff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/live-a-l-i-e-n-p-i-n-b-a-l-l-stream?tu=hazoff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.