Topic Stats

• 56 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by greenhornet
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

• Alien Heighway Pinball, 2017

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aurich.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#47 2 years ago
Quoted from SunKing:

Alien pin looks awesome. What I'm not impressed with is Twitch.tv. Soooo Much .....buff..er..ing...

It's probably the upstream connection, Twitch has no problem streaming live video, I use it all the time to watch tournaments.

#51 2 years ago

We'd do it right if we had a game in SoCal, and not because I'd play it, lol. I play in OC League with some really talented people, and I'd con them into playing on camera. Get Karl Deangelo over to play and set up the recording rig, coax Jim Belsito to make the drive. He's 1.5 hours from me, so it's a bit of a haul. Tim Moyers would be super happy to come play, half my league would kill on it really.

There's someone else that would have been cool to have, but he got hired by Stern ...

Kelly would get the lighting right, we'd rock it. Maybe instead we'll throw a belated launch party when we get our games. Waiting on the LE though, you know ...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Sale Pending!
Denver, CO
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 18,500.00
Pinball Machine
www.retroarcade.se
$ 750.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
16,000 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Middleborough, MA
$ 399.95
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Meph's Mods
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aurich.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside