(Topic ID: 216115)

Little Shop of Games service/communication

By stevevt

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Gary Curly and Marshall at LSOG2 (resized).jpg

#1 5 years ago

I ordered a Taxi ramp last week. No shipping notice and no ramp so far.

I followed up via email a couple days ago. No response.

I followed up via a different email address from their site. No response.

I left a voice mail yesterday. No response.

I tried calling again today, straight to voice mail.

Is this normal for these guys? I've heard good things about their operation, and I've probably even bought from them in the past. Anyone know if they're out of town or something? As strange as it might sound, I'd like to have the ramp that I paid for.

Thanks.

#3 5 years ago

Thanks!

I've used all, or just about all of those email addresses and phone numbers trying to get an order status. No dice.

#4 5 years ago

Maybe they are like bgrestore, your stuff just eventually shows up. Hope so!

#5 5 years ago

I ordered parts recently and it took about a week to get a shipping notice. Parts are supposed to be here on Friday.

Curley is a good guy. Maybe he was on vacation?

#6 5 years ago

Mr Pinball is the same. I did not get any communication and no tracking number for 3 weeks, until I called and then was told relax let the process play out. Was told the tracking number set in ebay Australia does not bubble up to ebay US, so it's ebay's issue. Took 4 weeks to get my translite but it is a great product, communication was kind of non-existent. Would buy from them again because of the product.

#7 5 years ago

Little shop is awesome - they do not do a lot
    If in-progress
    Communication but they will hook you
    Up if they don’t have something you ordered. I once ordered a bunch of spacers or something they didn’t have in stock, and got a box full of everything else I ordered, plus
    A $5 and a note saying “sorry we were out of xxx”. Shipped fast too

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from kevmad:

I ordered parts recently and it took about a week to get a shipping notice. Parts are supposed to be here on Friday.
    Curley is a good guy. Maybe he was on vacation?

Moe and Shemp good guys too.

#9 5 years ago

Steve. I am sorry about the inconvenience as the store that has the parts has been closed for our 10th annual open house. We are back on track and I will personally check into this. You can call me anytime at my Fruitland Park location.

Curly

#10 5 years ago

You’ll get your ramp soon. I’d bet the farm on it

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from LSOG:

Steve. I am sorry about the inconvenience as the store that has the parts has been closed for our 10th annual open house. We are back on track and I will personally check into this. You can call me anytime at my Fruitland Park location.
    Curly

....and a Great Party it was!!!

#12 5 years ago

They sent me Houdini plastic protectors 3 times, lost by USPS unbelievably 2 times. I would definitely order from them again!!

#13 5 years ago
    Quoted from LSOG:

Curly

Thanks for looking into this, Curly!

#14 5 years ago

LSOG is what every parts/games sales company should be.

#15 5 years ago

Curly is a great guy, buy with confidence.

#16 5 years ago
    Quoted from Khabbi:

+1 on this

#17 5 years ago
    Quoted from Khabbi:

We know

#18 5 years ago

Absolutely we know

#19 5 years ago

+1 CA thumbs up bump for Curly and LSOG.

#20 5 years ago

I've bought from pinball stores all over the country and have found LSOG to be the best.

#21 5 years ago

It's not about if you make a mistake, it's about how you handle that mistake. They were very quick and very polite to handle an order that they sent me the wrong part. I was very impressed. Good place to get your stuff!

#22 5 years ago

Back in July of 2009 I had a problem with a TZ speaker panel that I purchased from LSOG that had some minor damage to one of the corners of the speaker panel. I sent Curly an email and within one week or so I had a new one in perfect condition arrive at my home.

I have purchased many items over the past 11 years from Curly and have always been satisfied with both the product and the service that has been provided.

Gord

#23 5 years ago

I've ordered a few hundred dollars worth of stuff from them (including a ramp), shipping was slow but it did eventually show up. They added the tracking number in paypal IIRC.

#24 5 years ago

Hey guys,

As Curly mentioned we had a whirlwind of activity leading up to last weekend's show and have been recovering this last week.
    I am finally caught up with the backlog of orders and everything received as of 7:00 tonight has shipped. Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Thank you all for the kind words and continued support. I am proud to carry on the tradition of excellence you expect from Little Shop of Games.

audio,

Marshall Dickson
    Little Shop of Games 2

Gary Curly and Marshall at LSOG2 (resized).jpgGary Curly and Marshall at LSOG2 (resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/little-shop-of-games-servicecommunication?hl=jayg1981 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.