(Topic ID: 11274)

Little shop of games referals please?

By ovfdfireman

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

500full-curly-howard.jpg
    #1 12 years ago

Hey guys,

I found a few things I would like to order from little shop of games, they have a lot of stuff, but the site has pages with incorrect pics and some that will not load. Cannot find contact info. Wanting to make sure they are still in business and with good prompt shipments, thanks for the feedback everyone

#2 12 years ago

I bought my MB from Curly, and was very happy with it. I have, however gotten parts that weren't what I expected. I got a TZ clock housing that was one of the early foggy reproductions. No sympathy from Curly when I complained.

#3 12 years ago

A+ in my book bought many things from them

#5 12 years ago

I ordered some stuff for my games a few weeks ago. Shipped out same day as order and no problems. Have ordered a few times before from there. Never had a problem. A+.

#6 12 years ago

A+ and great seller.

#7 12 years ago

A few orders with Curly ... and zero complaints.

#8 12 years ago

I've ordered from there several times with no issues.

#9 12 years ago

A++ seller....never an issue

#10 12 years ago

Curly is good people.

#11 12 years ago

I've ordered a few parts from Curly recently. Got what I wanted and got it quickly.

#12 12 years ago

Used them before great stuff and quick shipping. No problems at all.

#13 12 years ago

I've ordered from Curly several times, and have always been happy with both his products and his service. When I had some questions, I called him up, and he was very helpful.

#14 12 years ago

Many positive experiences ordering from Curly and LSOG!

#15 12 years ago

Purchased a machine from Curly and many parts: A+ rating.

#16 12 years ago

good experiences and everyone I know that has used him has been happy.

#17 12 years ago

Thanks, feel good about it now, gonna order tomorrow!

#18 12 years ago

I would definitely do business with some one named Curly

500full-curly-howard.jpg500full-curly-howard.jpg

#19 12 years ago

I bought a WCS94 from Curly 2 weeks ago and am very satisfied with it and with little shop of games!

#20 12 years ago

Bought my MB off of him. Great transaction. My friend bought an AFM from him and also had a good experience.

I definitely recommend buying from him based on my experiences.

#21 12 years ago

I too have always had good experiences there.

#22 12 years ago

I have ordered quite a bit from Curly, great service and ships fast.
    I received a dead DMD display once and he sent another one out no problem.
    A+++

#23 12 years ago

All good experiences here!

Jesse

#24 12 years ago

Buying games or parts, I have been very satisfied dealing with Little Shop of Games!

#25 12 years ago

No faults.

The website is old.. apart from that NO faults.

#26 12 years ago

I've ordered from Curly several times. He's very nice to deal with. I even had a couple of things I needed to return and that went smoothly.

#27 12 years ago

I've placed orders from LSOG and Curly has always sent me what I ordered, and FAST! Good prices too. Recommended seller by me.

Todd

2 months later
    #28 11 years ago

Very happy with service and parts from Curly

#29 11 years ago

Just ordered a Tom trap door flap came quickly. Decal color is a bit off but nothing anyone would actually notice. I would absolutely buy from again.

#30 11 years ago
    Quoted from ovfdfireman:

Cannot find contact info.

http://www.littleshopofgames.com/contactme.html

PINBALL MACHINE SALES
    AND
    PINBALL PARTS DISTRIBUTOR
    3635 EAGLES NEST RD
    FRUITLAND PARK, FL 34731
    561-248-9628
    [email protected]

#31 11 years ago

Curly is in my good book. He and I have the same (lack of) hair style

#32 11 years ago

I've ordered several things from Little Shop of Games, and talked to Curly on the phone a few times.. very friendly guy who seems to know his stuff. I did have a problem once with a plastic I wasn't happy with, and he immediately took care of it with no argument or hassle- the kind of business I like to support.

Saw the video from his party, and I'm jealous I don't have a shop like that within driving distance of 8+ hours.

#33 11 years ago

I recently bought my RS from Curly. It was a easy transaction and provided everything I asked for before we made the deal. Great guy to deal with!

#34 11 years ago

Even though Curly will be paying for my dinner tomorrow night,
    5 thumbs up!

#35 11 years ago

Got my TFTC machine from him last year...Had to make a few adjustments, but overall a great
    Seller!!!

p

#36 11 years ago

A++ for me, I bought the last TOTAN skill shot with targets at a great price

#37 11 years ago

I just wish the website was easier on the eyes...

#38 11 years ago

Had twice now where I ordered parts that online showed in stock and I paid for them. Got message from them after they were out of stock and he did refund the money for those items immediately, so good service for sure but would be nice if they kept that up to date better online. Still would recommend highly and ships real quick.

#39 11 years ago

I used to buy parts from Curly....was always a good experience
    I bought a game from Curly.......not so good of an experience.........never again

#40 11 years ago
    Quoted from Malibu-SS:

I used to buy parts from Curly....was always a good experience
    I bought a game from Curly.......not so good of an experience.........never again

Please tell.

#41 11 years ago

Curly is a great seller and a good guy. Buy with confidence.

#42 11 years ago

Great Seller.....

#43 11 years ago

I order parts from LSOG so far without incident.

I met Curley at Pinfest last weekend. He spent several minutes looking over a first run ceramic Micro AFM playfield I was considering buying from a different vendor. He was very helpful.

Dan

#44 11 years ago
    Quoted from Donnyman:

A++ for me, I bought the last TOTAN skill shot with targets at a great price

And I ordered the last NF jump ramp. A++

#45 11 years ago

Used them from the UK, no problems - quick too.

6 months later
    #46 11 years ago

BUMP for Curly, just got 2 games shipped to me from Little Shop of Games, shipping went smooth and games were as advertised. Thanks so much!
    A+ Seller!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/little-shop-of-games-referals-please and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.