• Latest reply 4 months ago by Pinhead1982
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

186BBD81-BDCD-40FB-A1EC-F1479968205F (resized).jpeg

#1 5 months ago

Hi Guys, has anyone dealt with Little Shop of Games? I ordered a LZ topper 10 days ago and it showed in stock. Emailed them 3 times with no reply. Just wondering if anyone has actually received an item from them. Thanks Pinside.

#2 5 months ago

Call Curly there. They are usually very responsive.

LTG : )

#3 5 months ago

Contact Marshall. Not sure how active Curly is nowadays

#4 5 months ago

I Deal with Marshall all the time he is an asset to the Pinball community! Your in good hands .

#5 5 months ago

I bought from them a few times. They carry some good stuff, But if there’s an issue you’re on your own.
I bought a set of TZ plastics from them that never showed up and they couldn’t have been less helpful. Basically told me sucks to be you.

#6 5 months ago

I have ordered from them online a few times and have always received my order. Have never needed customer service so I don't know how that part is.

#7 5 months ago
Quoted from Harmonic-Homes:

Hi Guys, has anyone dealt with Little Shop of Games? I ordered a LZ topper 10 days ago and it showed in stock. Emailed them 3 times with no reply. Just wondering if anyone has actually received an item from them. Thanks Pinside.

I ordered one from them a few months ago and have not received it yet. It allows you to order, but the site did note that is was a preorder and would be shipping at the end of April, which has now been updated to May.

I have ordered items from them before, I have no concerns

#8 5 months ago

I ordered the BKSOR topper and STh topper from LSOG. No issues. You’ll get your topper.

#9 5 months ago

They have a good reputation here in Florida. Marshall is particularly well respected. The only experience I've had with them is I called Marshall three times about getting a GNR LE back in October when they were announced and he never got back to me. So I went ahead and ordered directly from JJP. About a month later a local barcade (Reboot in Dunedin) made a post thanking Marshall for delivering their latest game. I commented about my frustration with him and...lo and behold...he called me back. Ha! I just thought that was all unprofessional so I found another route to get my game. But my understanding is that Little Shop is reputable. They just have poor customer service.

#10 5 months ago

I have used them many times over the years with no real issues. They are slow to shipping sometimes and if you need to talk to someone about a issue good luck.

#11 5 months ago

Little Shop is my goto for everything pinball in Central Florida.. Love the guys there and you can't go wrong being their customer!

#12 5 months ago

I only had good experience there so far but I never ordered an actual machine from them. I was interested in their hobbit but they never got back to me.

#13 5 months ago

Simply a website listing concern, as it is almost certainly now on order.
Give Marshall a call.....One of Floridas Best!

#14 5 months ago

LZ toppers are not in stock atm. We had an overwhelming demand for them and could not fill all preorders with our initial batch. We are expecting a new batch soon, we just don’t have an ETA yet.

Any issues please don’t hesitate to send me a PM.

#15 5 months ago
Quoted from woody76:

If you need to talk to someone about a issue good luck.

Our shop hours are 11-7 EST and we are reachable on our store line at 813-944-4900 during normal business hours, or email me at [email protected]

#16 5 months ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Simply a website listing concern, as it is almost certainly now on order.
Give Marshall a call.....One of Floridas Best!

Thank you Art!

#17 5 months ago
Quoted from MeNaCeFiRe:

Contact Marshall. Not sure how active Curly is nowadays

Curly retired in 2017 when I purchased the company from him.

#18 5 months ago
Quoted from King_Jelly:

Our shop hours are 11-7 EST and we are reachable on our store line at 813-944-4900 during normal business hours, or email me at [email protected]

You know, it might have been back in the Curly days I had trouble getting in touch with someone. In stock items and parts have always been superb.

#19 5 months ago

Marshall is usually very attentive. I have not heard from him either this week after several texts, but I know when a new Pin comes out, he is overwhelmed with calls, emails, and orders. Mandalorian is probably kicking his but lol. Highly ethical and responsible dealer. Btw I got my LZ Topper and the instructions from Stern are missing a very important cable connection. Look for the thread on "Led Zeppelin Topper..."

#20 5 months ago
Quoted from King_Jelly:

Did not know that. I'll refer people to you then.

LTG : )

#21 5 months ago

Marshall reached out and took care of me. Good guy and a good company. Crazy times for pinball so I guess things get more backed up than usual. Thanks for all the info everyone.

#22 5 months ago
Quoted from King_Jelly:

Congrats on picking up LSOG Marshall.
I hope Curly is doing well and happy in retirement.
He was always good to me in the old days. Took my calls, worked out problems, even ship me emergency parts fast when needed.

#23 5 months ago

I have purchased metal parts (repro scoops kind of stuff) and other misc from Marshall. Never had a problem....

#24 5 months ago

Yes I have got a few things from them and always went good

3 weeks later
#25 4 months ago

Shout out to LOSG.. Marshall & Dax.

Got my Art Of Pinball stuff through & Groot jaw for GOTGLE in good time.

Thanks King_Jelly & team!

186BBD81-BDCD-40FB-A1EC-F1479968205F (resized).jpeg

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside