(Topic ID: 160535)

Little Known Game Rules / Quirks - Owners Edition

By caker137

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 7 years ago

On my early stern (big game), if you tilt before hitting a switch, you will get your ball back for free once it drains. It will not advance to the next ball. I assume his works on all classic sterns.

On Baby Packman, after coming up from the right pacscalator on the first level type, you can leave Pacman facing up at the top of the tunnel and the ghosts will get caught in an infinite loop and never come under that wall you're facing to get you. I would use this to essentially pause the game if I needed to walk away from the game for whatever reason. Also a good way to get all the ghosts together before grabbing an energizer pellet to eat them all at once.

I have a couple more for baby Pacman, but they are too hard to explain. I've always wanted to record a tutorial of that game in the hopes that people would gain a new respect for it.

2 weeks later
    #43 7 years ago

GOT in attract mode. Press and hold both flippers for a sec. Then do

LRLLRLLLRR

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/little-known-game-rules-quirks-owners-edition?tu=chuckwurt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.