Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Keetur
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider donnpin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Recently while playing my Mata Hari (ss) pin, I had an issue with "chattering" on the right flipper (some call it "machine gunning" or "stuttering"). Checked a few things and decided to buy a new coil. After replacing the coil, the chattering is corrected however the flipper is not as strong as before. I have cleaned all the components of the coil and reset the coil itself. Any ideas? Again, its functioning but not as strong.

#2 7 years ago

Could it be a bad coil?

#5 7 years ago

Thanks for the response(s). Any quick notes on the "adjustment" of a EOS switch? I compare to the other side and it appears to be the same. Is there a "rule of thumb"?

#8 7 years ago

Just got finished adjusting the EOS switch and cleaned very well. Problem solved. Thanks for all the responses!!! Headed back to the Mata Hari.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball
Boards
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider donnpin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/little-help-im-stumped?tu=donnpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.