3A186F3A-BC4C-4B1D-8A9E-1B613FE752DF.jpeg
69B98A5A-7CB7-4EC4-8BDD-8977FC23579F (resized).jpeg
20210130_190521 (resized).jpg
20210130_185919 (resized).jpg
20210130_152728 (resized).jpg
20210130_152514 (resized).jpg
White (resized).jpg
White right (resized).jpg

There are 486 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 10.
#401 1 year ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

I picked up the Brian Allen Williams Mash up flexible translite - I assume I need the 90's Williams/Bally frame for this?

You need a frame the size of what you bought. Go to the manufacturer and find out the product dimensions.
https://www.flylanddesigns.com/product/williams-pinball-mashup-translite/ says 14”x20”. Is that what you bought?

#402 1 year ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

You need a frame the size of what you bought. Go to the manufacturer and find out the product dimensions.
https://www.flylanddesigns.com/product/williams-pinball-mashup-translite/ says 14”x20”. Is that what you bought?

From my order I got the Stern sized one

Williams Pinball Mashup Translite - Stern LCD Frame Size (16.5"X25.875")

#403 1 year ago

Hey! Sorry if asked before...

What is the size of the Kosmic Kaos TPF 2018 translight? Mines deep in storage. Which if any lit frame will fit it?

Thanks.

Message from the Freeeek Kingdom.

#404 1 year ago

If anyone in the Chicagoland area would be interested in trading a newer style LCD Stern Lit Frame for one used with DMD translites, please let me know. Thanks.

#405 1 year ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

From my order I got the Stern sized one
Williams Pinball Mashup Translite - Stern LCD Frame Size (16.5"X25.875")

The mashup is available in 3 sizes. The one you picked up fits my Stern LCD size frame. Available in either black or white border trim.

#406 1 year ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

Hey! Sorry if asked before...
What is the size of the Kosmic Kaos TPF 2018 translight? Mines deep in storage. Which if any lit frame will fit it?
Thanks.
Message from the Freeeek Kingdom.

Hello!

I have no idea as I don’t have that translite. You’d need to find someone else with that translite who can measure it for you.

#407 1 year ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

I believe there is a typo on Brian’s website. The 14”x20” is a poster print.

He sells the mashup in a Williams/Bally size and a Stern LCD size. I have it available in a 16”x20” size that fits my custom size acrylic frame.

3AA42F14-80A4-4897-93CE-FD8F688AB282 (resized).jpeg
#408 1 year ago
Quoted from midcoastsurf:

I believe there is a typo on Brian’s website. The 14”x20” is a poster print.
He sells the mashup in a Williams/Bally size and a Stern LCD size. I have it available in a 16”x20” size that fits my custom size acrylic frame.[quoted image]

So the regular frame won't work? I prefer those over the acrylic ones and they are cheaper.

#409 1 year ago

Nope, I will go to storage! And fetch it.
Then we shall have a further discussion sir.
Cheers!

#410 1 year ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

So the regular frame won't work? I prefer those over the acrylic ones and they are cheaper.

The Stern LCD size is the one you want (see my other post above)

#411 1 year ago

The Stern LCD size is the one you want (see my other post above)

Sorry I missed the other message, my apologies.

Thanks.

#412 1 year ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Sorry I missed the other message, my apologies.
Thanks.

No worries!

2 weeks later
#413 12 months ago

Friends! I'll be at my booth at the virtual Pinball Expo 2020 show for a few more days if you want to stop in and say hello

#414 12 months ago

Friends! I'll be at my booth at the virtual Pinball Expo 2020 show for a few more days if you want to stop in and say hello

I'll keep my wife away from the remotes this time.

#415 12 months ago
Quoted from jellikit:

If anyone in the Chicagoland area would be interested in trading a newer style LCD Stern Lit Frame for one used with DMD translites, please let me know. Thanks.

A BUMP for Brad, Lit Frames, and my own post. If someone wants to work a trade, drop me a PM. Thanks.

2 weeks later
#416 11 months ago

Black Friday Deals on Lit Frames coming soon!! This will be the best pricing on Lit Frames to date!

Will also be posted in this thread:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2020-pinside-black-friday-sales-summary

#417 11 months ago

I just got two black aluminum Lit Frames from Brad, they are top notch. The LED controller is one of the coolest I have seen.

Great product! A big shout out to Brian Allen as well for the artwork!

IMG_0729 (resized).jpg
#418 11 months ago
Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

I just got two black aluminum Lit Frames from Brad, they are top notch. The LED controller is one of the coolest I have seen. Great product! A big shout out to Brian Allen as well for the artwork!
[quoted image]

Those look incredible Eric! Thank you for sharing!

#419 11 months ago

Do these have a power brick I assume? Has anyone had any success mounting them so that the cord isn't showing over a recessed outlet or something?

I hate exposed cords.

#420 11 months ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Do these have a power brick I assume? Has anyone had any success mounting them so that the cord isn't showing over a recessed outlet or something?
I hate exposed cords.

They have a wall wart. The cord is 6’ long off the frame before a 3.5mm connection to the wall wart and its cord. Most people put the cord in the wall (Ie if drywall or mount on a wall with an unfinished room on the other side of the wall. You could also make a recessed outlet on the wall like people do with TV’s).

#421 11 months ago

Some System 11 translites in Lit Frames. Thanks to Ron for sharing!

7CD1E5B7-5427-438E-AF63-21B28C977AF7 (resized).jpeg9AF30296-57CD-41D6-8EBA-4809A10AB4AD (resized).jpegC29B1B4F-F620-42D5-8CA8-B550C83F3E67 (resized).jpeg
#422 11 months ago

Hello Friends!

If you're like me, why wait for the deals? Actual shipping will be charged on top of below prices. Canadian customers, PM me to order.

The below deals are now live and unlocked with coupon code: FRIDAY10

$149 - Stern LCD Frame
$149 - 90's WMS/Bally Frame
$219 - 16x20 Acrylic w/ Mashup Translite (on backorder - secure your spot now - in stock in December)

https://www.litframes.com/shop/

Thanks!
Brad

frames collage (resized).PNG
1 week later
#423 10 months ago

Love the new Whitewater translite from Brian and I can only imagine how good it would look in the frame lit up

#424 10 months ago

You are trying to get me to spend money! That mash up translit is AWESOME!!!!

#425 10 months ago
Quoted from heni1977:

You are trying to get me to spend money! That mash up translit is AWESOME!!!!

You won't be disappointed its on my wall staring at me for a couple of months now. Really like it.

#426 10 months ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

You won't be disappointed its on my wall staring at me for a couple of months now. Really like it.

Glad to hear it! I can’t wait to frame up the new Whitewater.

#427 10 months ago

Thanks for the coupon code. I ordered one.

#428 10 months ago

I bought one of the Kingpin remake translites, anyone know if these are same size as Bally/Williams?

#429 10 months ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I bought one of the Kingpin remake translites, anyone know if these are same size as Bally/Williams?

Pinsider TG says his Capcom Kingpin translite measures 26" x 19.5", which should fit nicely in my Stern DMD size frame.

#430 10 months ago

Damn. How did I miss this on BF?
I wanted to grab a couple of these sized for WMS.

#431 10 months ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Damn. How did I miss this on BF?
I wanted to grab a couple of these sized for WMS.

The code, Friday10 may or may not still work

#432 10 months ago

Lit Frames with a Gottlieb translite in a Stern DMD frame, Freddy approves! Gottlieb is a little slim, but still looks good. That being said, if anyone wants to trade for this frame, drop me a line. I could use a Stern LCD one. Thanks.

PXL_20201205_002808869 (resized).jpg
#433 10 months ago
Quoted from jellikit:

Lit Frames with a Gottlieb translite in a Stern DMD frame, Freddy approves! Gottlieb is a little slim, but still looks good.[quoted image]

Could you add some sort of black masking on each size to block the light? Maybe a black vinyl or heavy construction paper?

#434 10 months ago

Could you add some sort of black masking on each size to block the light? Maybe a black vinyl or heavy construction paper?

That or some color film to take advantage of the backlighting.

#435 10 months ago
Quoted from guitarded:

That or some color film to take advantage of the backlighting.

I think both your and Brad's idea would work, I might play around with a few things. Thanks!

#436 10 months ago

Friends!

Frames are going fast. If you are looking for the perfect holiday gift for the pinball enthusiast in your life (let’s face it, this means you , this is it.

I only have 2 Stern LCD size frames in stock along with some 90’s WMS/Bally size frames. I have more frames across all 3 sizes in production (including Stern DMD), but lead time is end of January.

The 90’s Williams/Bally size will fit the translites and acrylic backglasses from Brian Allen, including the incredible new Whitewater translite.

Litframes.com/shop

Thanks and happy holidays!
Brad

#437 10 months ago

Do you have the new white water trans?

#438 10 months ago
Quoted from fiberdude120:

Do you have the new white water trans?

I do not, but it’s available on Brian Allen’s site. It will fit my 90’s WMS/Bally size frame.

https://www.flylanddesigns.com/product/white-water-alternative-translite/

#439 10 months ago
Quoted from jellikit:

I think both your and Brad's idea would work, I might play around with a few things. Thanks!

Post an image of what you come up with. Curious to see how it looks.

#440 10 months ago

I do not, but it’s available on Brian Allen’s site. It will fit my 90’s WMS/Bally size frame.
https://www.flylanddesigns.com/product/white-water-alternative-translite/

Ordered the translite and will be ordering the frame right after Christmas, thanks.

#441 10 months ago

Got mine yesterday. Arrived safely and was easy to setup with my old (somewhat tired) FT translite.

Looks great. Looking forward to getting a little collection of translites in hand to rotate in and out of this thing.

Fantastic product and I can't imagine a much better gift for a Pinhead.

DSCN3714 (resized).JPG
#442 10 months ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Got mine yesterday. Arrived safely and was easy to setup with my old (somewhat tired) FT translite.
Looks great. Looking forward to getting a little collection of translites in hand to rotate in and out of this thing.
Fantastic product and I can't imagine a much better gift for a Pinhead.
[quoted image]

Looks great!! I believe this is the first FT translite I have seen in my frame. Gone fishin’!

#443 10 months ago

Now, sick Brian on an Alt Fish Tales Translite. I would LOVE one!

#444 10 months ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Now, sick Brian on an Alt Fish Tales Translite. I would LOVE one!

Agree! He did some pretty sweet art for Rapala...

6440AAE0-881A-4263-836D-018AEDF0FE92 (resized).jpeg
#445 10 months ago

You know... with the new GNR translites coming out, you're going to need to get some JJP size lit frames back in stock. White only will probably be fine, at least for me on this one.

#446 10 months ago
Quoted from KingBW:

You know... with the new GNR translites coming out, you're going to need to get some JJP size lit frames back in stock. White only will probably be fine, at least for me on this one.

I told them I wanted to partner on the GnR posters at 16"x20" size for my acrylic size frame. No interest on their end.

I'm worried the GnR promo translite will be too washed out like Hobbit. That's why I stopped carrying them.

Ken knows where to find me when he changes his mind. Until then, everyone shoot him a note with your interest

#447 10 months ago

I told them I wanted to partner on the GnR posters at 16"x20" size for my acrylic size frame. No interest on their end.
I'm worried the GnR promo translite will be too washed out like Hobbit. That's why I stopped carrying them.
Ken knows where to find me when he changes his mind. Until then, everyone shoot him a note with your interest

When I get my GNR translite I will pop it in one of my older style JJP frames and see what it looks like. Mine will be delayed because I ordered a banner too.

#448 10 months ago
Quoted from KingBW:

When I get my GNR translite I will pop it in one of my older style JJP frames and see what it looks like. Mine will be delayed because I ordered a banner too.

Good thinking!

1 week later
#449 9 months ago

Just received my Brian Allen Alien translite and mounted it in a Lit Frame, not hung on the wall yet. But all I can say is wow! The quality of these frames blew me away it took a little messing around with the color settings to get it where I wanted it but the end result is fantastic. Although the camera doesn't show it well enough it transitions from green to white much better in person, it really makes the art pop! Brad gives great customer service I emailed him and he was Johnny on the spot with a reply to help me out If you have a Brian Allen artwork you need to give it the justice it deserves and buy a Lit Frame.

#450 9 months ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

Just received my Brian Allen Alien translite and mounted it in a Lit Frame, not hung on the wall yet. But all I can say is wow! The quality of these frames blew me away it took a little messing around with the color settings to get it where I wanted it but the end result is fantastic. Although the camera doesn't show it well enough it transitions from green to white much better in person, it really makes the art pop! Brad gives great customer service I emailed him and he was Johnny on the spot with a reply to help me out If you have a Brian Allen artwork you need to give it the justice it deserves and buy a Lit Frame.

Looks fantastic! Thanks for sharing. I love how slow that transition is.

There are 486 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 10.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside