(Topic ID: 234344)

LIT FRAMES: New website + discount code ;)

By midcoastsurf

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What frame size would you MOST like to see next?”

• Stern DMD 25 votes
    26%
  • 90's WMS/Bally 48 votes
    51%
  • Sys 11 17 votes
    18%
  • Data East 5 votes
    5%

(95 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4067 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4069 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot 2024-01-26 at 11.16.26?PM (resized).png
IMG_8739 (resized).jpg
20230612_200159 (resized).jpg
20230612_200219 (resized).jpg
IMG_7064 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7065 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7066 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7069 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7070 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7075 (resized).jpeg
Collage (resized).png
336A1505-34CD-4E4C-8A9E-9ED0FDC5B146 (resized).jpeg
17F55591-2024-4750-AFAD-A32308EB3992 (resized).jpeg
CE7C9A91-EA59-4EFC-80EE-22D7D54663D8 (resized).jpeg
There are 625 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 13.
#351 4 years ago

In light of TPF and MGC being cancelled, here are the virtual show specials currently available:

MUST USE CODE "LIT" AT LitFrames.com/

All prices include shipping to lower 48.

ART ONLY:

AFM alternate translite from Brian Allen - $129
SM '78 Signed/Numbered translite from Christopher Franchi - $149

FRAME ONLY:

Stern LCD (WHITE frame) - $189 (Christopher Franchi will be selling the Jaws translite on his FB page shortly!)
Stern LCD or DMD (Black frame) - $179
90’s WMS/Bally - $189

ART + FRAME:

Superman ‘78 w/ frame - $319 sale price
AFM alternate translite from Brian Allen + RGBW LED Frame - $319 sale price
TNA translite w/ frame - $250 sale price

1 week later
#352 4 years ago

Have more than 1 frame and want to control up to 4 independently from 1 remote? Here's how to link them:

#353 4 years ago
Quoted from midcoastsurf:

Have more than 1 frame and want to control up to 4 independently from 1 remote? Here's how to link them:

Boom. Its about time....some of have been waiting days for this video.. HAHA.

#354 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Boom. Its about time....some of have been waiting days for this video.. HAHA.

Haha. Glad it helped! Video you sent looks great.

1 week later
#355 4 years ago

For the health and safety of our customers and our family here at Lit Frames, we are temporarily closed.

Stay healthy and safe and see you again soon!

Brad

3 weeks later
#356 3 years ago

Starting to ship out frames again. I currently have Stern LCD frames in stock and ready to ship in either white or black frame border. Stern DMD and 90's WMS/Bally frames will be shipping out in 4-8 weeks, starting with those who already have placed orders. You can reserve yours and get on the list through my website: LitFrames.com

Thanks!

#357 3 years ago

Starting to ship out frames again. I currently have Stern LCD frames in stock and ready to ship in either white or black frame border. Stern DMD and 90's WMS/Bally frames will be shipping out in 4-8 weeks, starting with those who already have placed orders. You can reserve yours and get on the list through my website: LitFrames.com
Thanks!

Glad to see you are back and running.

#358 3 years ago

White Jaws frames have shipped out to all customers who ordered thus far. Still have a few left. Grab your Jaws translite or plexi backglass from Christopher Franchi on Facebook before they sell out. They are awesome!

jaws (resized).PNGjaws (resized).PNG
1 month later
#359 3 years ago

Love my frame and this art is awesome

E51FC60A-38AF-4219-9927-ADE36E7D0D7F (resized).jpegE51FC60A-38AF-4219-9927-ADE36E7D0D7F (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#360 3 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Love my frame and this art is awesome
[quoted image]

Agree, looks incredible! Thanks for sharing!

#361 3 years ago

Father's Day special running now through end of June.

Stern LCD size frame with white border only $159 shipped in lower 48. This is the cheapest price I have offered on a full featured, RGBW frame. This will fit any translite from the newer Stern games with an LCD screen, the Jaws translite from Franchi, along with TNA and Alice Cooper translites from Spooky.

You can order them here: https://www.litframes.com/product/white-border-lcd/

Jaws frame white (resized).jpegJaws frame white (resized).jpegJaws frame (resized).jpgJaws frame (resized).jpg
#362 3 years ago

Man, wish you'd come up with a cool way to build frames for EM BGs... I guess the only problem there is the difference in sizes you'd have to potentially support from all the manufacturers/time frames.

#363 3 years ago
Quoted from Dono:

Man, wish you'd come up with a cool way to build frames for EM BGs... I guess the only problem there is the difference in sizes you'd have to potentially support from all the manufacturers/time frames.

I would love to see this too! Yes, the different sizes as you mention is one thing, the other is liability with backglasses that could be worth a lot of money or impossible to find a replacement if that frame fell off the wall.

#364 3 years ago

I would love to see this too! Yes, the different sizes as you mention is one thing, the other is liability with backglasses that could be worth a lot of money or impossible to find a replacement if that frame fell off the wall.

Yep, understood, the weight is a huge issue, did not think of that, duh!

#365 3 years ago

A new licensed translite from Brian Allen at Flyland Designs. Awesome!

IMG_4293 (resized).jpgIMG_4293 (resized).jpg
#366 3 years ago

Been eyeballing these forever. Just bought 2. That only leaves like 4 more translites to frame.

#367 3 years ago
Quoted from bjsilverballs:

Been eyeballing these forever. Just bought 2. That only leaves like 4 more translites to frame.

Thank you! I'm sure we could work something out so those other 4 don't feel left out forever

#368 3 years ago

How expensive would it be to ship two of these to the UK? I presume it's either not something you've done before or are interested in, as your website only allows you to choose a US delivery address?

Thanks in advance

#369 3 years ago
Quoted from Durzel:

How expensive would it be to ship two of these to the UK? I presume it's either not something you've done before or are interested in, as your website only allows you to choose a US delivery address?
Thanks in advance

Was thinking the same about Canada lol. I think he HAS done that before though.

#370 3 years ago
Quoted from Durzel:

Thanks in advance

I have shipped to other countries, but typically with minimum orders of 9 frames in one size (Ie. You and your friends want frames).

#371 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Was thinking the same about Canada lol. I think he HAS done that before though.

Yes, I have shipped to Canada. Happy to send you a quote if you PM me your address and what frame you want.

#372 3 years ago

Blown away with the quality of this product!!! Beautiful!! And by the way, anyone who has a Data East translite - the Stern DMD version Lit frame is a perfect fit!!

3E93BB82-50B2-4F3A-B88A-89C59F86D6DE (resized).jpeg3E93BB82-50B2-4F3A-B88A-89C59F86D6DE (resized).jpeg

03EA88B5-A383-47F7-9EE8-5F2571CB2C1A (resized).jpeg03EA88B5-A383-47F7-9EE8-5F2571CB2C1A (resized).jpeg
#373 3 years ago

Yes, I have shipped to Canada. Happy to send you a quote if you PM me your address and what frame you want.

PM’d 4 days ago. Still waiting for a quote!

#374 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

PM’d 4 days ago. Still waiting for a quote!

PM just sent my friend!

1 week later
#375 3 years ago

Does this look OK or does it need anymore AWESOME?!
IMG_20200709_222045_491.jpgIMG_20200709_222045_491.jpg

For anyone who wants to watch me hang it up, it's available on twitch for a while... http://www.twitch.tv/dri374/v/675268860

#377 3 years ago

Brad do you have anymore of those pm me please!

#378 3 years ago
Quoted from dri:

Does this look OK or does it need anymore AWESOME?!
[quoted image]
For anyone who wants to watch me hang it up, it's available on twitch for a while... http://www.twitch.tv/dri374/v/675268860

Made my day. This is AWESOME!! Thanks for sharing!

3 weeks later
#379 3 years ago

Summer cleaning sale on artwork! Prices include shipping in lower 48 states

Medieval Madness alternate translite by Brian Allen = $99
Attack From Mars alternate translite by Brian Allen = $99
Total Nuclear Annihilation translite from Spooky = $89
Superman '78 from Christopher Franchi = $159 (LAST ONE!)

Include a fully featured, black border, RGBW backlit frame with remote for an extra $179

2F2DFDA3-0685-418B-A6BE-40BB76269D95 (resized).jpeg2F2DFDA3-0685-418B-A6BE-40BB76269D95 (resized).jpeg9894C718-9FAD-49FD-8948-E6CD057EABFF (resized).jpeg9894C718-9FAD-49FD-8948-E6CD057EABFF (resized).jpegABA20172-E85F-4CCA-91BC-54F32DEBA039 (resized).jpegABA20172-E85F-4CCA-91BC-54F32DEBA039 (resized).jpegF77F814D-24DD-457C-B126-5DB57C1974B3 (resized).jpegF77F814D-24DD-457C-B126-5DB57C1974B3 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#380 3 years ago

Have a few more translites for sale.

Price includes shipping in lower 48 states. All signed by Brian Allen.

Medieval Madness alternate translite by Brian Allen = $99
Attack From Mars alternate translite by Brian Allen = $99
Monster Bash alternate translite by Brian Allen = $99

Include a fully featured, black border, RGBW backlit frame with remote for an extra $179

LitFrames.com/

MM (resized).jpgMM (resized).jpgAFM (resized).jpgAFM (resized).jpgMB real (resized).jpgMB real (resized).jpg
#381 3 years ago

You gonna start shipping frames soon?

#382 3 years ago

Does the Brian Allen thicker acrylic alternative translite fit in the lit frame from a thickness standpoint? Do they pretty much look the same? Or is there a big difference between the thinner and thicker one in one of the lit frames?

#383 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

You gonna start shipping frames soon?

Frames are now scheduled to arrive on Monday, 8/24 and will be shippping out early next week, including yours.

#384 3 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Does the Brian Allen thicker acrylic alternative translite fit in the lit frame from a thickness standpoint? Do they pretty much look the same? Or is there a big difference between the thinner and thicker one in one of the lit frames?

Yes, Brian’s 1/8” thick acrylic version does fit in my 90’s WMS/Bally frame if you remove the plexi sheet that all my frames come with. There is a slight gap at the mitered corners due to thickness, otherwise it looks incredible. I think both the acrylic and regular translites look great.

9D9AFBA2-D314-4387-9CAC-DC0265C6ED28 (resized).jpeg9D9AFBA2-D314-4387-9CAC-DC0265C6ED28 (resized).jpegAED66D83-757A-4934-BA34-CEA67EA0E9F4 (resized).jpegAED66D83-757A-4934-BA34-CEA67EA0E9F4 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#385 3 years ago

Just got my lit Frame in and added my TMNT translite from Deadflip. Everything was super easy and it adds to my already huge tmnt collection. I had an empty secret storage area under my staircase with electric so I just drilled a hole behind the frame to hide the cord.

litframe (resized).jpglitframe (resized).jpgarcade1up (resized).jpgarcade1up (resized).jpgpinball (resized).jpgpinball (resized).jpg
#386 3 years ago
Quoted from smcclain65:

Just got my lit Frame in and added my TMNT translite from Deadflip. Everything was super easy and it adds to my already huge tmnt collection. I had an empty secret storage area under my staircase with electric so I just drilled a hole behind the frame to hide the cord.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Cowabunga dude! That room looks amazing! Thank you for sharing.

#387 3 years ago

2 Year Anniversary Sale! All prices include shipping to lower 48 states.

$179 - Stern DMD size, full color RGBW frame
$139 - White border, full color RGBW Stern LCD size frame. Lowest price every offered on a frame
$ 99 - Medieval Madness alternate translite from Brian Allen (signed and licensed). Fits 90's WMS/Bally size frame

Shoot me a PM or check out my website to order.

#388 3 years ago

My Brain Allen / Lit Frames corner

20200912_210052 (resized).jpg20200912_210052 (resized).jpg

#389 3 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

My Brain Allen / Lit Frames corner

Bill - corner looking good!!

#390 3 years ago

Very cool addition to the game room

#392 3 years ago

New acrylic frame is available! Smaller size that fits 16"x20" translites. Here is a custom-sized Brian Allen mash up translite that fits this frame. Frame can be free standing or hung on a wall. RGB+White LEDs and same remote/features you've come to love in a Lit Frame. Magnetic edge plexi cover for super simple translite swaps in seconds.

Pre-Expo special of $239 shipped to lower 48 states for frame AND signed mashup translite. Buy now at LitFrames.com and enter Expo10 at top of check out page.

IMG_5378 (resized).jpgIMG_5378 (resized).jpgIMG_5381 (resized).jpgIMG_5381 (resized).jpgIMG_5379 (resized).jpgIMG_5379 (resized).jpgIMG_5380 (resized).jpgIMG_5380 (resized).jpgIMG_5382 (resized).jpgIMG_5382 (resized).jpgIMG_5383 (resized).jpgIMG_5383 (resized).jpg
#393 3 years ago

I’m not one to post reviews but I had to. So I finally received my 2 frames this week. They looked nice in pics but I really wasn’t prepared for the quality of the build. I am shocked and so impressed.... wow. I was kind of expecting a somewhat cheapo plastic made in china and rebranded frame. Seen lots of stuff like that lately... Boy was I mistaken.

These things are metal, heavy, solid, and super nice quality. The lighting is incredible. So happy with my purchase!!!

Now if we could get them in custom sizes!!! I have a beautiful flawless Gtb Star Race backglass I’d love to mount like this!!!

12AD2D91-5321-450A-8082-7C0B0BD288C6 (resized).jpeg12AD2D91-5321-450A-8082-7C0B0BD288C6 (resized).jpegD09296A9-7D19-4BF6-8C4D-334CF616F2F2 (resized).jpegD09296A9-7D19-4BF6-8C4D-334CF616F2F2 (resized).jpeg

#394 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

I’m not one to post reviews but I had to. So I finally received my 2 frames this week. They looked nice in pics but I really wasn’t prepared for the quality of the build. I am shocked and so impressed.... wow. I was kind of expecting a somewhat cheapo plastic made in china and rebranded frame. Seen lots of stuff like that lately... Boy was I mistaken.
These things are metal, heavy, solid, and super nice quality. The lighting is incredible. So happy with my purchase!!!
Now if we could get them in custom sizes!!! I have a beautiful flawless Gtb Star Race backglass I’d love to mount like this!!!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for sharing! Those look great. How did you backlight your playfields?

#395 3 years ago

New acrylic frame is available! Smaller size that fits 16"x20" translites. Here is a custom-sized Brian Allen mash up translite that fits this frame. Frame can be free standing or hung on a wall. RGB+White LEDs and same remote/features you've come to love in a Lit Frame. Magnetic edge plexi cover for super simple translite swaps in seconds.
Pre-Expo special of $239 shipped to lower 48 states for frame AND signed mashup translite. Buy now at LitFrames.com and enter Expo10 at top of check out page.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Man those are super sharp!

#396 3 years ago

Thanks for sharing! Those look great. How did you backlight your playfields?

With these:
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07T2VH9L3/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00

And a whole lot of patience and duct tape. Sticks enough to hold the lights but comes off easily if I want to.

Also got a mini surge protector/in-wall power bar with USB ports.

I'm sure Amazon USA has something similar. I got the USB version (33ft/100 lights). Has 8 different flashing patterns and comes with a remote.

Did the same thing with the infinity lighting in my Jukebox (haven't done the top yet)

unnamed (resized).jpgunnamed (resized).jpg

#398 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

With these:
amazon.com link »
And a whole lot of patience and duct tape. Sticks enough to hold the lights but comes off easily if I want to.
Also got a mini surge protector/in-wall power bar with USB ports.
I'm sure Amazon USA has something similar. I got the USB version (33ft/100 lights). Has 8 different flashing patterns and comes with a remote.

Did the same thing with the infinity lighting in my Jukebox (haven't done the top yet)

This is awesome, thanks for sharing! Look like you even figured out which lights come off/on at the same time, unless it's every other bulb in the string? You definitely figured out a pattern for the inserts. Cool!

#399 3 years ago

This is awesome, thanks for sharing! Look like you even figured out which lights come off/on at the same time, unless it's every other bulb in the string? You definitely figured out a pattern for the inserts. Cool!

The light string basically has 2 strings alternating. A and B you could call it. I set to quickly alternating when I install it so I can make sure i never have 2 adjacent inserts lit at the same time. That’s why it takes a bit of time to do it nicely. It looks more complex than it is lol. I am a bit anal and I actually planned the patterns for the A B alternating lights.

2 weeks later
#400 3 years ago

I picked up the Brian Allen Williams Mash up flexible translite - I assume I need the 90's Williams/Bally frame for this?

There are 625 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 13.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lit-frames-led-backlit-translite-frames/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.