51%
  • Sys 11 17 votes
    18%
  • Data East 5 votes
    5%

(95 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

There have been 166 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20200709_222045_491.jpg
3E93BB82-50B2-4F3A-B88A-89C59F86D6DE (resized).jpeg
03EA88B5-A383-47F7-9EE8-5F2571CB2C1A (resized).jpeg
IMG_4293 (resized).jpg
Jaws frame white (resized).jpeg
Jaws frame (resized).jpg
E51FC60A-38AF-4219-9927-ADE36E7D0D7F (resized).jpeg
jaws (resized).PNG
20200223_162200 (resized).jpg
Jaws frame white (resized).jpeg
Jaws frame (resized).jpg
shirt sm.jpg
Jaws (resized).PNG
IMG_20200118_173959_094 (resized).jpg
frame2 (resized).JPG
frame (resized).JPG

There are 378 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 8.
#351 4 months ago

In light of TPF and MGC being cancelled, here are the virtual show specials currently available:

MUST USE CODE "LIT" AT LitFrames.com/

All prices include shipping to lower 48.

ART ONLY:

AFM alternate translite from Brian Allen - $129
SM '78 Signed/Numbered translite from Christopher Franchi - $149

FRAME ONLY:

Stern LCD (WHITE frame) - $189 (Christopher Franchi will be selling the Jaws translite on his FB page shortly!)
Stern LCD or DMD (Black frame) - $179
90’s WMS/Bally - $189

ART + FRAME:

Superman ‘78 w/ frame - $319 sale price
AFM alternate translite from Brian Allen + RGBW LED Frame - $319 sale price
TNA translite w/ frame - $250 sale price

1 week later
#352 3 months ago

Have more than 1 frame and want to control up to 4 independently from 1 remote? Here's how to link them:

#353 3 months ago
Quoted from midcoastsurf:

Have more than 1 frame and want to control up to 4 independently from 1 remote? Here's how to link them:

Boom. Its about time....some of have been waiting days for this video.. HAHA.

#354 3 months ago
Quoted from EightBallTexas:

Boom. Its about time....some of have been waiting days for this video.. HAHA.

Haha. Glad it helped! Video you sent looks great.

1 week later
#355 3 months ago

For the health and safety of our customers and our family here at Lit Frames, we are temporarily closed.

Stay healthy and safe and see you again soon!

Brad

3 weeks later
#356 81 days ago

Starting to ship out frames again. I currently have Stern LCD frames in stock and ready to ship in either white or black frame border. Stern DMD and 90's WMS/Bally frames will be shipping out in 4-8 weeks, starting with those who already have placed orders. You can reserve yours and get on the list through my website: LitFrames.com

Thanks!

#357 81 days ago

Starting to ship out frames again. I currently have Stern LCD frames in stock and ready to ship in either white or black frame border. Stern DMD and 90's WMS/Bally frames will be shipping out in 4-8 weeks, starting with those who already have placed orders. You can reserve yours and get on the list through my website: LitFrames.com
Thanks!

Glad to see you are back and running.

#358 77 days ago

White Jaws frames have shipped out to all customers who ordered thus far. Still have a few left. Grab your Jaws translite or plexi backglass from Christopher Franchi on Facebook before they sell out. They are awesome!

jaws (resized).PNG
1 month later
#359 31 days ago

Love my frame and this art is awesome

E51FC60A-38AF-4219-9927-ADE36E7D0D7F (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#360 24 days ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Love my frame and this art is awesome
[quoted image]

Agree, looks incredible! Thanks for sharing!

#361 23 days ago

Father's Day special running now through end of June.

Stern LCD size frame with white border only $159 shipped in lower 48. This is the cheapest price I have offered on a full featured, RGBW frame. This will fit any translite from the newer Stern games with an LCD screen, the Jaws translite from Franchi, along with TNA and Alice Cooper translites from Spooky.

You can order them here: https://www.litframes.com/product/white-border-lcd/

Jaws frame white (resized).jpegJaws frame (resized).jpg
#362 23 days ago

Man, wish you'd come up with a cool way to build frames for EM BGs... I guess the only problem there is the difference in sizes you'd have to potentially support from all the manufacturers/time frames.

#363 23 days ago
Quoted from Dono:

Man, wish you'd come up with a cool way to build frames for EM BGs... I guess the only problem there is the difference in sizes you'd have to potentially support from all the manufacturers/time frames.

I would love to see this too! Yes, the different sizes as you mention is one thing, the other is liability with backglasses that could be worth a lot of money or impossible to find a replacement if that frame fell off the wall.

#364 22 days ago

I would love to see this too! Yes, the different sizes as you mention is one thing, the other is liability with backglasses that could be worth a lot of money or impossible to find a replacement if that frame fell off the wall.

Yep, understood, the weight is a huge issue, did not think of that, duh!

#365 20 days ago

A new licensed translite from Brian Allen at Flyland Designs. Awesome!

IMG_4293 (resized).jpg
#366 20 days ago

Been eyeballing these forever. Just bought 2. That only leaves like 4 more translites to frame.

#367 19 days ago
Quoted from bjsilverballs:

Been eyeballing these forever. Just bought 2. That only leaves like 4 more translites to frame.

Thank you! I'm sure we could work something out so those other 4 don't feel left out forever

#368 18 days ago

How expensive would it be to ship two of these to the UK? I presume it's either not something you've done before or are interested in, as your website only allows you to choose a US delivery address?

Thanks in advance

#369 18 days ago
Quoted from Durzel:

How expensive would it be to ship two of these to the UK? I presume it's either not something you've done before or are interested in, as your website only allows you to choose a US delivery address?
Thanks in advance

Was thinking the same about Canada lol. I think he HAS done that before though.

#370 16 days ago
Quoted from Durzel:

Thanks in advance

I have shipped to other countries, but typically with minimum orders of 9 frames in one size (Ie. You and your friends want frames).

#371 16 days ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Was thinking the same about Canada lol. I think he HAS done that before though.

Yes, I have shipped to Canada. Happy to send you a quote if you PM me your address and what frame you want.

#372 11 days ago

Blown away with the quality of this product!!! Beautiful!! And by the way, anyone who has a Data East translite - the Stern DMD version Lit frame is a perfect fit!!

3E93BB82-50B2-4F3A-B88A-89C59F86D6DE (resized).jpeg

03EA88B5-A383-47F7-9EE8-5F2571CB2C1A (resized).jpeg
#373 11 days ago

Yes, I have shipped to Canada. Happy to send you a quote if you PM me your address and what frame you want.

PM’d 4 days ago. Still waiting for a quote!

#374 11 days ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

PM’d 4 days ago. Still waiting for a quote!

PM just sent my friend!

1 week later
#375 4 days ago

Does this look OK or does it need anymore AWESOME?!
IMG_20200709_222045_491.jpg

For anyone who wants to watch me hang it up, it's available on twitch for a while... http://www.twitch.tv/dri374/v/675268860

#377 4 days ago

Brad do you have anymore of those pm me please!

#378 3 days ago
Quoted from dri:

Does this look OK or does it need anymore AWESOME?!
[quoted image]
For anyone who wants to watch me hang it up, it's available on twitch for a while... http://www.twitch.tv/dri374/v/675268860

Made my day. This is AWESOME!! Thanks for sharing!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5,999.00
Pinball Machine
Arizona Pinball
There are 378 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 8.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside