(Topic ID: 234344)

LIT FRAMES: New website + discount code ;)

By midcoastsurf

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What frame size would you MOST like to see next?”

• Stern DMD 25 votes
    26%
  • 90's WMS/Bally 48 votes
    51%
  • Sys 11 17 votes
    18%
  • Data East 5 votes
    5%

(95 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4067 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4069 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot 2024-01-26 at 11.16.26?PM (resized).png
IMG_8739 (resized).jpg
20230612_200159 (resized).jpg
20230612_200219 (resized).jpg
IMG_7064 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7065 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7066 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7069 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7070 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7075 (resized).jpeg
Collage (resized).png
336A1505-34CD-4E4C-8A9E-9ED0FDC5B146 (resized).jpeg
17F55591-2024-4750-AFAD-A32308EB3992 (resized).jpeg
CE7C9A91-EA59-4EFC-80EE-22D7D54663D8 (resized).jpeg
There are 625 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 13.
#301 4 years ago

Last day for $10 off on every frame ordered! Also have discounts on ACNC, TNA, and AFM alternative translites.

Happy New Year!

#302 4 years ago

Congrats to Dennis V. on winning the SM ‘78 translite! Still have a few left at LitFrames.com if interested.

9EF5CFC9-B3AA-47FB-BDDC-CB86BE5CDABF (resized).png9EF5CFC9-B3AA-47FB-BDDC-CB86BE5CDABF (resized).png
1 week later
#303 4 years ago

New owner to the club of bad ass frames.

This thing kicks ass on so many levels. I am selling my ordinary one and getting a 2nd one asap.

I love the speed control, color wheel and the flashing option. Oh yes the default white is pretty cool.

Well Done @midcoastsurf

frame (resized).JPGframe (resized).JPGframe2 (resized).JPGframe2 (resized).JPG
#304 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

New owner to the club of bad ass frames.
This thing kicks ass on so many levels. I am selling my ordinary one and getting a 2nd one asap.
I love the speed control, color wheel and the flashing option. Oh yes the default white is pretty cool.
Well Done @midcoastsurf[quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you so much! Love the literal side by side comparison.

#305 4 years ago
Quoted from midcoastsurf:

Thank you so much! Love the literal side by side comparison.

My pleasure.

Now on the hunt for a different translite.

#306 4 years ago

Finally got this hung in my home office. My favorite piece of pinball art ever since the game came out in the nineties.

When you unlock this door...When you unlock this door...

#307 4 years ago
Quoted from dri:

Finally got this hung in my home office. My favorite piece of pinball art ever since the game came out in the nineties.
[quoted image]

Looks so good! Love the ambiance and I like the solution to hide the wire. Slick.

#308 4 years ago
Quoted from dri:

[quoted image]

You now need PDI glass for your Akira poster

#309 4 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

You now need PDI glass for your Akira poster

Funny that you mentioned that. UPS just dropped a stack of Invisiglass outside from JJP.

#310 4 years ago

Quick vid of the versatility of the led frame which i got last week.

#311 4 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

Quick vid of the versatility of the led frame which i got last week.

Awesome! Thanks for posting. I'm a big fan of Brian Allen's work (Monster Bash alternate translite in this video).

#312 4 years ago

Just ordered a frame from Brad. Can’t wait to get it up and lit.
Dana

#313 4 years ago

Loving these pics. Brad this is addicting man. I loved my previous frame and you have ruined me.

Do I wait for TPF or do I do it now? that is the question HAHA.

#314 4 years ago

Loving these pics. Brad this is addicting man. I loved my previous frame and you have ruined me.
Do I wait for TPF or do I do it now? that is the question HAHA.

Hey Marc - I couldn't agree more.

I will NOT have a booth at TPF, but I will be attending.

A few things to note for anyone going to TPF:
- If you like the Jaws theme, grab a translite from Christopher Franchi (see pic)
- I'll have a custom, white border backlit frame for sale on my site (I'll also sell the 2 demo ones after the show is over).
- If you see me (Lit Frames tshirt on), introduce yourself for $10 off an item on my website. Beat me in a game of pinball and I'll even let you pick which item (joking)

See you soon!
Brad

Jaws (resized).PNGJaws (resized).PNG
#315 4 years ago

Hey Marc - I couldn't agree more.
I will NOT have a booth at TPF, but I will be attending.
A few things to note for anyone going to TPF:
- If you like the Jaws theme, grab a translite from Christopher Franchi (see pic)
- I'll have a custom, white border backlit frame for sale on my site (I'll also sell the 2 demo ones after the show is over).
- If you see me (Lit Frames tshirt on), introduce yourself for $10 off an item on my website. Beat me in a game of pinball and I'll even let you pick which item (joking)
See you soon!
Brad[quoted image]

Wow! Can’t wait to buy that one!

#316 4 years ago

Just ordered for a Deadpool translite I've been sitting on for awhile. Might would have waited if I'd seen the TPF post first, but can't wait to get it anyway.

#317 4 years ago

Going to TPF and want a FREE Lit Frames T-shirt? (pic for reference). All I ask is that you wear the t-shirt all day at the show on Saturday to help spread the word. Shoot me a PM with your shirt size and mailing address.

shirt sm.jpgshirt sm.jpg
#318 4 years ago

Going to TPF and want a FREE Lit Frames T-shirt? (pic for reference). All I ask is that you wear the t-shirt all day at the show on Saturday to help spread the word. Shoot me a PM with your shirt size and mailing address.[quoted image]

GreAt idea.

I am all about lighting these days . I will help you out .

Pinstadiums Friday and you Saturday .

You have my details .

#319 4 years ago

Going to TPF and want a FREE Lit Frames T-shirt? (pic for reference). All I ask is that you wear the t-shirt all day at the show on Saturday to help spread the word. Shoot me a PM with your shirt size and mailing address.[quoted image]

Do we need to wear your name tag as well? If so, I'm out!

#320 4 years ago

I'm tempted to pickup a frame or 3 at the show if you are going to offer that shipping option?
I buy from Titan_Pinball and ryanwanger (comet pinball) for delivery at the show when it's offered.

#321 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

Do we need to wear your name tag as well? If so, I'm out!

Only you do, Brad. That way it’s even more confusing. Does this mean you are in?

#322 4 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

I'm tempted to pickup a frame or 3 at the show if you are going to offer that shipping option?
I buy from titan_pinball and ryanwanger (comet pinball) for delivery at the show when it's offered.

I have 1 white border RGBW Stern LCD size frame left that will be a demo frame to feature the Jaws translite at Franchi’s booth. $150 cash and pick up Saturday night.

I’ll PM you.

#323 4 years ago
Quoted from heni1977:

I have room for one more. Still deciding what I want though! Awesomeness![quoted image]

While the Lit Frames look great, the coolest thing in your photo is the wakeboard (that's where my name comes from)!

#324 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

While the Lit Frames look great, the coolest thing in your photo is the wakeboard (that's where my name comes from)!

Mr. Tantrum of the legendary Getaway mountain mod?! That thing looks fantastic. Nice work!

#325 4 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Just ordered for a Deadpool translite I've been sitting on for awhile. Might would have waited if I'd seen the TPF post first, but can't wait to get it anyway.

You won’t be waiting much longer. Will be there in a few days. Look forward to seeing a pic! Here’s a video on my Lit Frames channel that will help you insert the translite and one to dial in the colors or warm to cool white.

#326 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

the coolest thing in your photo is the wakeboard

Love wakeboarding but since I tore my miniscus and partial acl I had to lay off. But these LIT frames are Awesome!

#327 4 years ago

You won’t be waiting much longer. Will be there in a few days. Look forward to seeing a pic! Here’s a video on my Lit Frames channel that will help you insert the translite and one to dial in the colors or warm to cool white.

An earlier video showed it fading through colors. Is there a setting to do this or was he just spinning the color wheel on the remote?

:Edit, never mind, found the mode instruction video.

#328 4 years ago
Quoted from heni1977:

But these LIT frames are Awesome!

Thanks Joe!

#329 4 years ago

An earlier video showed it fading through colors. Is there a setting to do this or was he just spinning the color wheel on the remote?
:Edit, never mind, found the mode instruction video.

There’s a bunch of modes if you keep hitting the top left button that looks like a cloud. You can speed up or slow down the mode using the arrows (right after selecting a mode).

To return to a solid color or white, power off the frame, then hit the “W” button. This will return to original white and you can select a color with the wheel.

#330 4 years ago

Got it. The colors are more impressive in person, but this it's my favorite setting for it.

#331 4 years ago

Received my ACNC translite and lit frame. I want to give Brad a huge shout out. It is better than i imagined. I am ordering more. The construction is also top notch.
Thanks Again
Dana

#332 4 years ago
Quoted from Propsnsports:

Received my ACNC translite and lit frame. I want to give Brad a huge shout out. It is better than i imagined. I am ordering more. The construction is also top notch.
Thanks Again
Dana

Aloha Frisco Dana, Marc from Plano/Frisco. I love the frames...ordering another as well. Blows away the stern ones.

#333 4 years ago

Got it. The colors are more impressive in person, but this it's my favorite setting for it.

Thanks for posting, looks awesome!

#334 4 years ago
Quoted from Propsnsports:

Thanks Again
Dana

Thanks Dana! Look forward to meeting you in March.

#335 4 years ago

I love the frames...ordering another as well. Blows away the stern ones.

Thanks Marc! Look forward to meeting up at TPF.

#336 4 years ago

Here's a video to show one way to attach the included hanging wire to the D rings. Skip ahead to the 2:50 mark:

#337 4 years ago

Only you do, Brad. That way it’s even more confusing. Does this mean you are in?

I will be there, but not sure who or what company I will be shilling yet. I could pretend I am you and respond each time someone says 'Brad.' But I am thinking it would cost you some business as I gave away free frames.

#338 4 years ago

Can you make a remote video on how to use the numbers to save colors or mode settings? Having a hard time figuring it out

#339 4 years ago

Can you make a remote video on how to use the numbers to save colors or mode settings? Having a hard time figuring it out

Scroll up a few posts to see a vid about the remote. There is a second video on my YouTube channel about the remote features. Working to make another one about linking multiple frames to one remote. I’ll PM you.

#340 4 years ago

Scroll up a few posts to see a vid about the remote. There is a second video on my YouTube channel about the remote features. Working to make another one about linking multiple frames to one remote. I’ll PM you.

Yes we need that as we all want "MORE"

Go Team More...haha.

1 week later
#341 4 years ago

My wife won another translite. Second frame ordered.

#342 4 years ago

My wife won another translite. Second frame ordered.

Thanks! Shipping out tomorrow. What translite?

#343 4 years ago

She tried to get an X-Men pro, but they were out so she picked Guardians Pro

It was the Stern Army promotion

#344 4 years ago

She tried to get an X-Men pro, but they were out so she picked Guardians Pro
It was the Stern Army promotion

Guardians looks awesome lit up in a frame. She'll be happy.

1 week later
#346 4 years ago

midcoastsurf a CPR mirrored backglass, would it fit in one of your WMS frames?

#347 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

midcoastsurf a CPR mirrored backglass, would it fit in one of your WMS frames?

What are the dimensions? The MB acrylic/plexi from Brian Allen fits well and I believe it is 27”x19”x1/8”.

#348 4 years ago

Limited Edition Jaws white border frames now available! Christopher Franchi will be selling a limited run of Jaws translites at TPF in March that will fit this frame. Get 'em while they last!

https://www.litframes.com/product/jaws-frame/

https://www.facebook.com/Metaluna-5-Media-169657579716029/

Jaws frame (resized).jpgJaws frame (resized).jpgJaws frame white (resized).jpegJaws frame white (resized).jpeg

#349 4 years ago

Here's my Lit Frame on the wall with a GOT translight. Looks great, thanks!

20200223_162200 (resized).jpg20200223_162200 (resized).jpg
#350 4 years ago
Quoted from KingMixer:

Here's my Lit Frame on the wall with a GOT translight. Looks great, thanks![quoted image]

Awesome! Thanks for sharing.

There are 625 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 13.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lit-frames-led-backlit-translite-frames/page/7?hl=propsnsports and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.