7ED4C7ED-BDC2-42AA-B886-E1380E12B24E (resized).jpeg
B6AB29BB-49ED-43D4-BA83-CEE83C19DB4E (resized).jpeg
B94158DF-D1D4-4EFD-808D-3849CD55501F (resized).jpeg
Fire (resized).PNG
BOP (resized).PNG
F-14 (resized).PNG
19A83810-F828-4735-8828-425FE3CEDEE3 (resized).jpeg
F3CE3DD2-CCFA-4C59-9404-7FCF8609131E (resized).jpeg

There are 533 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 11.
#501 5 months ago
Quoted from heni1977:

I have one more space to fill and I am waiting for a G&R!

A G&R translite? If so, you unfortunately won't be thrilled as it will be pretty washed out. Their translites they sell are not meant to be backlit and I've had a few conversations with them regarding it

#502 5 months ago

Can someone with a Stern DMD-size Lit-Frame please let me know what the width/height visible space is between the inside edges? I recently got a Big Bag Bar translite which is a bit bigger and supposed to fit under the frame, I just want to make sure it won't cover any of the BBB logo on top or the woman's chin on the bottom.

The logo starts 3/4 inches from the translite top and the woman's chin starts 1 1/4 inches from the bottom. I would need a MINIMUM of 17 3/4 inches visible, which still might look odd.

Thanks for any help!
MM

#504 5 months ago
Quoted from miracleman:

Can someone with a Stern DMD-size Lit-Frame please let me know what the width/height visible space is between the inside edges? I recently got a Big Bag Bar translite which is a bit bigger and supposed to fit under the frame, I just want to make sure it won't cover any of the BBB logo on top or the woman's chin on the bottom.
The logo starts 3/4 inches from the translite top and the woman's chin starts 1 1/4 inches from the bottom. I would need a MINIMUM of 17 3/4 inches visible, which still might look odd.
Thanks for any help!
MM

Let me double check the DMD-size frame measurement and get back to you.

Added 150 days ago:

27 1/8” x 20 3/8” Is the inside edge to edge measurement on the Stern DMD-size Lit Frame.

1 month later
#505 3 months ago

Just ordered one of the Beetle Juice Chris Franchi translites. Does that take your Stern DMD frame? It’s 26x19 I think.

#506 3 months ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

Just ordered one of the Beetle Juice Chris Franchi translites. Does that take your Stern DMD frame? It’s 26x19 I think.

One of my favorite translites! Should be the Stern LCD-size Lit Frame, which fits translites measuring: 25.75" x 16.375"

1 week later
#507 3 months ago

Who is looking to frame up the perfect Valentine’s day gift? Shoot me a PM for a mystery offer.

#508 3 months ago
Quoted from midcoastsurf:

Who is looking to frame up the perfect Valentine’s day gift? Shoot me a PM for a mystery offer.

Stop taking all my money!!

BTW just throwing this up here to show some love to Brad and Brian Allen both. While everything is not perfectly hung on the wall at the moment (and cords are showing) its a good start and makes me happy to look at. This is the wall in front of my desk at my office so I get to see these everyday 8 hours minimum (right now more like 16-18 a day, lol)

I have room for one more and I am curious to find out what Brian may have up his sleeve for the future. I think it would be cool if he offered a translite sized arcade game mash up. I know he has the bosses one which is great (gave that one to my son) but its the smaller size and vertical. Already have to replace my Mash up to match the size of the others ($$$) otherwise it will drive me nuts once I get last one on the wall. Yeah I know third world problems right.

Enjoy and keep up the great work guys.

B94158DF-D1D4-4EFD-808D-3849CD55501F (resized).jpeg
#509 3 months ago

Would they fit a Williams System 11? 27" x 19"

#510 3 months ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

BTW just throwing this up here to show some love to Brad and Brian Allen both. While everything is not perfectly hung on the wall at the moment (and cords are showing) its a good start and makes me happy to look at. This is the wall in front of my desk at my office so I get to see these everyday 8 hours minimum (right now more like 16-18 a day, lol)
I have room for one more and I am curious to find out what Brian may have up his sleeve for the future. I think it would be cool if he offered a translite sized arcade game mash up. I know he has the bosses one which is great (gave that one to my son) but its the smaller size and vertical. Already have to replace my Mash up to match the size of the others ($$$) otherwise it will drive me nuts once I get last one on the wall. Yeah I know third world problems right.
Enjoy and keep up the great work guys.[quoted image]

You have like an entire power strip dedicated to those? I have my brian eddy monster bash above my PC in a lit frame and its awesome. But I cant imaging having 5-6 of those power bricks to manage!

#511 3 months ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

You have like an entire power strip dedicated to those? I have my brian eddy monster bash above my PC in a lit frame and its awesome. But I cant imaging having 5-6 of those power bricks to manage!

Actually its on 1 powerstrip that is designed for the "blocks" i.e. has 4 wide spots and 2 regular spots.

I have the strip on one remote trigger and I have a little remote I keep in my desk drawer and I hit 1 button for all of them to turn on and off. Before I got my last 2 frames and art I had 3 on one of the remotes that comes with the frame and worked great. Unfortunately the remotes can only do 4 frames at once so I had to go another way for turning them on and off.

#512 3 months ago
Quoted from zephee:

Would they fit a Williams System 11? 27" x 19"

Great question! That specific 27"x19" will fit in my 90's WMS/Bally-size Lit Frame. Here's a few Sys 11. Ignore the purple'ish color on BOP, as all my frames use RGB+W full spectrum LED's and can be set from warm white to cool white and any color background and these are customer pics, so I couldn't adjust the LED color.

BOP (resized).PNGF-14 (resized).PNGFire (resized).PNG
#513 3 months ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Enjoy and keep up the great work guys.[quoted image]

THAT wall is why working from home is great

#514 3 months ago
Quoted from midcoastsurf:

THAT wall is why working from home is great

I wish I worked from home (well not really as there are too many distractions - pets, pins, arcades, home theater room, refrigerator - lol).

This is my office at work (real office). I own the company and the building with my sister.

I'm here 5 days a week normally but until mid April I am here 7 days a week 14-16 hours a day.

#515 3 months ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

I wish I worked from home (well not really as there are too many distractions - pets, pins, arcades, home theater room, refrigerator - lol).
This is my office at work (real office). I own the company and the building with my sister.
I'm here 5 days a week normally but until mid April I am here 7 days a week 14-16 hours a day.

That is awesome! And I hear you about the distractions lol. Those are some intense hours. Glad Lit Frames can provide some mood lighting.

#516 3 months ago

Just got my Beetle Juice hung up. Thanks for the awesome frames.

B6AB29BB-49ED-43D4-BA83-CEE83C19DB4E (resized).jpeg
#517 3 months ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

[quoted image]

Awesome John!!

#518 3 months ago

Just got a Lit Frame for a Mando translite and hung it up today. Love it! Really looks amazing, and super easy to hang. Nice that it has changeable RGB lighting to dial it in however you like also.

7ED4C7ED-BDC2-42AA-B886-E1380E12B24E (resized).jpegCC5EE01F-FB8F-4248-A82A-06B6BC164FC0 (resized).jpeg
#519 3 months ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Just got a Lit Frame for a Mando translite and hung it up today. Love it! Really looks amazing, and super easy to hang. Nice that it has changeable RGB lighting to dial it in however you like also.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Mando! That looks fantastic! Thank you for sharing.

1 week later
#520 87 days ago

Brad hooked me up with a Stern DMD lit frame for my Big Bang Bar translite and it fit better than I though it would and looks GREAT!
Thanks Brad!
Spencer

20220210_174206 (resized).jpg
#521 86 days ago

What about Munsters? I would love to have one next to my Munsters premium n a kiss one to.

#522 86 days ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

[quoted image]

Beetle juice is wicked I’ve got to have one how much are they.

#523 86 days ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Cointaker had them for about $200. They only had like three left a couple days ago.

#524 86 days ago
Quoted from big-c66:

What about Munsters? I would love to have one next to my Munsters premium n a kiss one to.

Yes, I have frames for both Munsters (Stern LCD-size) and Kiss (Stern DMD-size) in stock and ready to ship. I'll shoot you a PM.

#525 86 days ago
Quoted from miracleman:

Brad hooked me up with a Stern DMD lit frame for my Big Bang Bar translite and it fit better than I though it would and looks GREAT!
Thanks Brad!
Spencer[quoted image]

Spencer - that looks great! Thanks for sharing! Glad to hear that's a good fit for my DMD-size frame. I've had a few people asking for a custom BBB-size frame.

#526 86 days ago
Quoted from big-c66:

https://cointaker.com/products/chris-franchi-autographed-beetlejuice-translite

If you buy it, I would double check the dimensions. The Beetlejuice translites I have purchased from Franchi were not 19" tall, but closer to 16.5" tall.

1 week later
#527 79 days ago

Brad helped me out with a great frame for my Spiderman Vault Edition. Could not recommend this enough. Awesome guy.

D15A81E0-D55E-4C09-8430-255CE61D812B (resized).jpeg
#528 79 days ago
Quoted from Robotclean:

Brad helped me out with a great frame for my Spiderman Vault Edition. Could not recommend this enough. Awesome guy.
[quoted image]

My spidey-sense is loving this! Thanks for sharing!

1 month later
#529 38 days ago

I would so grab one of these but alas my wall is full - no more space. I knew this one was coming when I got FT. Just dig his art.

https://www.flylanddesigns.com/product/cactus-canyon-alternate-translite/

pasted_image (resized).png
#530 37 days ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

I would so grab one of these but alas my wall is full - no more space. I knew this one was coming when I got FT. Just dig his art.
https://www.flylanddesigns.com/product/cactus-canyon-alternate-translite/[quoted image]

Agree! Brian has some great art. I also picked up his FT translite as I love to fish. Thanks for thinking of Lit Frames!

1 week later
#531 30 days ago

Really impressive product. It makes these things come to life. And the Data East translites fit perfectly in the stern DMD frames. Highly recommend.

655A5AED-E6EA-4DBA-B045-2DD7ABB98FB2 (resized).jpeg9A682526-4AF0-412C-809E-9B75BA3C7B77 (resized).jpeg
#532 29 days ago
Quoted from mozach:

Really impressive product. It makes these things come to life. And the Data East translites fit perfectly in the stern DMD frames. Highly recommend.
[quoted image][quoted image]

These translites look awesome! Thanks for sharing.

1 week later
#533 17 days ago

Testing out some alternate translites from Pinstein

Awesome stuff!

DDF4847F-B6DD-4307-ABEF-5336D284EEC6 (resized).jpegEE4284A1-D1D6-4721-9776-816D7FDECECE (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball
12,995 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Eugene , OR
$ 9.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs
There are 533 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!