(Topic ID: 245315)

**Lit Frames - $10 OFF Father's Day Discount!**

By midcoastsurf

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DD81216C-CFBA-417D-8310-63047003DA92 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1977 (resized).JPG
    batman (resized).jpg
    #1 4 years ago

Use pinside10 at checkout at LitFrames.com and receive $10 off each frame. Free shipping too. I had to adjust pricing on some of the frames as my shipping cost went up.

To learn more about Lit Frames, check out the main thread here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lit-frames-led-backlit-translite-frames

batman (resized).jpgbatman (resized).jpg
    #2 4 years ago

Nice except the Williams/Bally 90’S Lit Frame shows out of stock.

#3 4 years ago
    Quoted from Backyardace:

Nice except the Williams/Bally 90’S Lit Frame shows out of stock.

I'll have more Williams/Bally 90's in stock next week. It's a new version of this size. I'll still honor the $10 off.

Can I shoot you a note once back in stock?

#4 4 years ago

Sure, thanks.

#5 4 years ago

Excellent product and seller.

IMG_1977 (resized).JPGIMG_1977 (resized).JPG
    #6 4 years ago

Thanks!! I need to make a road trip to check out that game room!

#7 4 years ago

I purchased a frame for Dialed In and it looks great! Highly recommend as seller communicates well and delivers a quality product. I wouldn’t hesitate to do business again w midcoastsurf.

#8 4 years ago
    Quoted from Greenandwhite:

I purchased a frame for Dialed In and it looks great! Highly recommend as seller communicates well and delivers a quality product. I wouldn’t hesitate to do business again w midcoastsurf.

Really appreciate the kind words!

1 week later
    #9 4 years ago

I have a 20 by 20 inch translite would love to have a box to display. Is that something you can do.

DD81216C-CFBA-417D-8310-63047003DA92 (resized).jpegDD81216C-CFBA-417D-8310-63047003DA92 (resized).jpeg
    2 weeks later

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lit-frames-10-off-father-s-day-discount?hl=greenandwhite and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.