Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by my5es
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

I remember a pool hall bar in Lake Forest, CA called Fizzywigs around 1994 to 1996 and they had the following in addition to arcade games: WCS, TZ, TFTC, and BSD, Indy 500 and one more which I can't remember. Curious to what others played in the wild back in the day to bring up memories.

#2 11 years ago

I was at the Jumping Jelly Beanz(Walla Walla,WA) about 2 hours ago. BBH, Monopoly, and Maverick. Ahhh yes.

#3 11 years ago

I did not care about the titles. When I was a child I remember going into a 7-11 or mini-mart or any other like store and always having a pinball or arcade standing on the wall. Playchoice, Mspacman, Tron, Moon Patrol etc..

#4 11 years ago

When I was a child, my parents were on a bowling league and the lanes had a Bally Playboy and a Bally Eight Ball side by side. I played the Eight Ball probably twice as much as the Playboy.

#5 11 years ago

Fist pin I played was either a bsd,msf,sttng such a bad memory I carnt remember which all I know it was round 1995-1998

#6 11 years ago

I played fun house, fish tales and revenge from mars. Not when I was a kid, but they were my "awakening" games that made me appreciate pinball.
    I now own a funhouse and fish tales and still love both games. when I played fish tales it was at a local bar when I had just turned 21. I must have put a hundred games on that machine and never even realized that the center ramps were supposed to be a boat. Guess that speaks to alcohol's effects on the noggin

#7 11 years ago

Never was big on EM games. Took interest in Pinball when local shopping park got a Mata Hari and Flash. Then when Haunted House came out I was pinball hooked.

#8 11 years ago

At work, mid 90's. IJ, HS2, SS, Whirlwind, FT, FH. Chicago ARTCC

I struggled to come back from ANY break.

#9 11 years ago

I remember at a car wash place around 96-97, which had a TZ and CFTBL. That's where pinball started for me.

#10 11 years ago

TAF & TZ at Tilt!

#11 11 years ago

Disney's beach club arcade mid 90's indiana jones, Addams family, T2 and attack from mars.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/list-the-pin-line-ups-you-remember-playing-in-the-wild and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.