(Topic ID: 78436)

List of what inspectors inspected which machines?

By BadBrad97

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 61 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by MrBally
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    IMG_0986_(resized).JPG
    IMG_0985_(resized).JPG
    inspectedby.PNG
    lloyd-christmas-copy.jpg
    image.jpg
    DSC09934.JPG
    th-287.jpeg
    DSCN2220.JPG
    Riverboat Gambler-899.JPG
    RFM3-507.JPG
    RFM2-319.JPG
    RFM1-174.JPG
    Game Show-286.JPG
    Arabian Nights-635.JPG
    There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 9 years ago

I've got W SEGGARA on my Pinbot.

#52 9 years ago

Haha, I love this thread. This reminds me of the Monk episode where Monk tries to find the T-Shirt inspector (he only buys shirts inspected by that person because they are perfect)

#53 9 years ago

Yep things must be inspected and by the right person to be good quality stuff =)
    Kidding aside, I will have a closer look on mine and add all names to the list and what game it's on. What I'm ultimately after is knowing the name of the faded sticker on my bop so I can replace it with a correct one.

#54 9 years ago

My CFTBL was inspected by B Brown

1 month later
    #55 9 years ago

There is one really rare inspector, that was Peter Ness, his name was to long to fit on the sticker so they shorten it to,,,,P.Ness. LOL

1 year later
    #56 7 years ago

F-14 Tomcat
    Early Run
    M. Balcazar, J. Santiago

IMG_0985_(resized).JPGIMG_0985_(resized).JPG

IMG_0986_(resized).JPGIMG_0986_(resized).JPG

#57 7 years ago

One game (don't remember which), not sure if it was mine or not, was inspected by "M. CHRISTMAS". Interesting last name.

#58 7 years ago

My Pinball Magic has several hand written "Niki OK" in pen on it.

I hear the guys at Williams used to drop one in the bowl and leave the cubicle without flushing. Then they'd leave their co-workers sticker on the cistern for the next guy to find. Well, that's the kind of thing that would go on at my workplace if we had those stickers.

#59 7 years ago

Many names mentioned here are familiar to me. Anybody come across the elusive Art Vandelay yet? As Bally / Williams never got the Playboy title, wasn't much for him to inspect.

1 year later
    #60 6 years ago

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#61 6 years ago

Ted Malec inspected my first machine: a Bally Galahad.

There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/list-of-what-inspectors-inspected-which-machines/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.