20200523_164712 (resized).jpg
0ABDC719-BAF4-4940-8BA4-A86A1A618898 (resized).jpeg
11932 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20170813_101239_436 (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1511054165086 (resized).jpg
20190703_090855 (resized).jpg
IMG_0873 (resized).JPG
IMG_0874 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dayhuff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 8 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

Data East made the rarest pinball I know of . Production (1) unit . Richie Rich pinball machine . It looks like Tommy with alternet art. Value a lot$$$$$$$$$$$ http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=Richie+Rich&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick

I wonder how many of those RR translites were ever made? I have one here, along with a Prototype GnR and Deathball 2000.....all of which are original's and not the reproductions.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#32 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Around 350 of these. Some collectors will stop at nothing to find one.
EM Charlie's Angles (1).JPG

Thanks for the pic.....LOL. I searched twelve years HARD for that game. Sold it about six years later. Wish I had it back but I'm not sure the stars will ever align again. Time will tell I guess. I've NEVER seen another one in person.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#46 8 years ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

That shouldn't matter unless more than 350 of those collectors goes nanners at the same time. (Sleazebay price over the last 15 months was $767 with 2 sold.)

Your not looking at the EM version's on EBay. The EM. version will bring 5 digits easy.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#61 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

What is an EM Evel Knieval going for these days? Looks like the made around 150 of those.

I have only every seen one other EM EK in person (155 produced) and it wasn't for sale either and was in the hands of a hard core Bally collector. I know that this game would also be in the 5 digit category depending on condition...
But then again I've never seen another one bought or sold, other then the one I have so it's hard to say what it would bring so I can only base it on what I've been offered for mine.
A EM. Mata Hari production run is 170, I've seen quite a few of these and there not that hard to find if you know where to look but they don't go for as much as the EK.
Canada Dry, there was something like 2800+ made but they all went over sea's. Never seen another one of those in person either and I had this one shipped back to me from the Netherlands years ago.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

Em._MHs_and_Em._EK.jpgEm._MHs_and_Em._EK.jpg

IMG_0243.jpgIMG_0243.jpg

#71 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I wonder if the rare EM market will eventually dry up. I like EMs but I don't know what the draw is for a rare EM compared to a plentiful SS version.

I decided loooong ago that if I was going to have a certain title and it came in the two different versions that I was going to seek out the rare version for the collection. Why be like everyone else and have the same SS version that everyone else has? I wanted the collection to be different and I think I've achieved that over time. Some of those rare games have come and gone for various reasons but others will probably never leave.....
The last thing I wanted was for the basement/collection to be another cookie cutter collection of stuff and games.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

2 weeks later
#138 8 years ago

If anyone wants to sell me there KK game I'm ready to buy.

Thanks,
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#140 8 years ago

Doesn't matter to me what others think, if I did then I'd have to own nothing but Williams DMD games......LOL.

Come on, sell me all your KK's.............

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#145 8 years ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

John,
I always wondered why you sold your original Fireball?
Always seemed to suit your collection.

Yeah that Fireball was nice but I have a sentimental attachment to the Fireball Classic that's in the collection and one Fireball is enough. Thanks for asking though.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#149 8 years ago

I picked up a Super Picker backglass a couple of years ago at a show because I thought it was really cool and something you never see. Planning on hanging it up someday. Nice grab on getting the game, very cool.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#171 8 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

DANG... I watched your search for that game for years, and the time when you finally found one. Sold it??? I'm glad I'm not the only one who has done that.

I think you guys are confused with Fireball VS. Em. Charlies Angels.

The Fireball I had was just like I said, only here for a short while and since I had a FBC that wasn't going any where's well it made since to sell the original off.

The EM. Charlies Angels......, basically I had it for 5-6 years after a 12 year search and didn't every really play it and had thought about passing it along to someone but I had never taken the leap into advertising it for sale and then one day I got a email out of the clear blue from a collector out west that wanted it pretty bad.....,REALLY BAD !! After thinking over his offer for about two more weeks I decided to cut the game loose. Probably the biggest mistake in pinball I ever made...... This picture was taken the day it rolled out of the line up for good...., but you never know what might happen down the road.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

IMG_0045_(resized).JPGIMG_0045_(resized).JPG

3 years later
#361 5 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

I have a fully working Valley Spectra IV that I've had some major collectors tell me is probably 1 of 3-4 they know of that is fully working.I'm not sure on value but I would guess $1000?

This is probably very true, I had one for many years and those same people told me the same thing. I finally sold it back in 2008 at PATZ for $400. With Pinflation you could also be right on the value. Its extremely hard to know what that is when there not bought and sold everyday like so many other games, it all comes down to what someone is willing to pay for a rare game.

John

#370 5 years ago
Quoted from JayDee:

Probably a stupid question, but what’s the deal with the previous high score spot on the backglass? It doesn’t look translucent in any way so is it meant to be written on or something?

Yes that's exactly correct, you'd have used a "grease" pencil.

John

3 years later
#410 1 year ago
Quoted from ChrisM:

I'm one of the few that own one. Picked it up by total chance around 2000; still have it, unrestored. Also have a NOS playfield and NOS backglass for it. I think I need to get this done [quoted image]

Very cool. I've never seen a second one in person, only pictures of others. Whats the serial number on it? Mine is 001.

John

IMG_0096 (resized).JPGIMG_0096 (resized).JPG
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sandusky, OH
$ 19.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 67.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 959.00
$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 189.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

5,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
BMX
Cinnaminson, NJ
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 859.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 11.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser

Machine - For Sale
Pleasant Hill, MO
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dayhuff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/list-of-rare-pinball-games-value?tu=Dayhuff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.