7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by dj10555
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

Is there a list available of motors (with their specifications such as voltage, RPM) from pinball games? I have a couple of EM arcade games which require motors and am sure there is probably a motor I could use from a pinball game as a replacement. I did find a list of motors for Stern games but was hoping to find a list for WPC, Williams, etc.

#2 7 years ago

Suggest you be mindful of the frequency impact viz 50 or 60hz.

#3 7 years ago

Williams games I have never seen tabulated . However, it could be extrapolated from the specs in the parts books that are free to review on the PPS site. I tabulated all the baseball games see link. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-baseball-game-motor-coils-and-bat-assembly-information#post-3147457

As Wayne states a different be aware that a 50hz motor is a different spec # from 60 hz non USA motor. Lastly a Williams motor usually had a spring to push away the rotor to assist stopping when power was removed, the CC and Gottlieb motors did not.

Hope this helps.

2 weeks later
    #4 7 years ago

Thanks Wayner and SteveinTexas. Will watch out for the 50Hz/60Hz differences. The Williams Baseball game motor table is exactly what I was looking for! Just need to find some more lists for other manufacturers.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/list-of-pinball-motor-specs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.