Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 75 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Dr_Gonzo
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zacaj.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

T2 is in pinburgh banks and who dunnit, at least last year, was in backup bank. So not sure how seriously to take the "banned" list. In the case of WD I believe they have a special rom for it.

I think they've decided to not have them in finals at least. Stuff like that. T2 has multiple horrible bugs in it related to multiball start.

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from tktlwyr:

I had this bank, as well. Some crazy scoring on this game with 100,000,000 and 200,000,000 awards that got me a big, fat ZERO.

I had it too. The biggest problem with Big Hurt is one of the awards is double your score, and if you manipulate it properly you can score it repeatedly. I won my game of it with 120mil :/

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from tktlwyr:

One person in our group had played it previously and ended up winning the game. Everyone else was mystified. LOL

Sounds like the pinburgh experience in a nutshell

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

What a horrible strategy that would be... Its not safe anyway since there is a good chance the call comes out the bottom left side if you hit the orbit. Better go for sonic booms or davros with the multiplyer up. I'm not sure they understood that game very well to have that be the "warning".

It's how you get high scores. There's a video somewhere I think of someone getting 30+ billion or something with it?

Quoted from TopMoose:Rocky & Bullwinkle has a rare "double your score" mystery award, which I'd imagine is an issue as well.

Saw all three other players get that during my. Game of it at pinburgh :/

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

I believe that "255 hits to multiball" bug is one that requires someone to hit the drop target 255 times in order to open up and allow them to start their multiball, so it locks them out of multiball for all that time. It also has issues where a jackpot can register but no points are actually awarded, this bug even happened on camera at PAPA.

It's an underflow bug, instead of 0 left it wraps around, but once it's in the 255 state you can't even get it to go down again, you're permanently locked out of multiball.

With the other bug, you can end up losing a multiball and having three balls in single ball play again because of no fault of your own.

Quoted from TigerLaw:

Doing nothing but video modes? 30 billion in three balls?

Something crazy like that. The right combination of doctors, playfield multipliers, and you can just rack up billions of points. Granted, you don't usually need that many, and it's still not as easy as sonic booms all day

#43 6 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

I seem to remember Lights Camera Action has some crazy Catch-up or Double your score mystery award. Phantom of the Opera also has the timed ramp shot on the third ball to double your score. There is skill involved in that, but it seems like a poor choice for competition.

Jokerz also has the tuned ramp shot to double your score. For some reason it was in A division finals...

1 week later
#56 6 years ago
Quoted from Joe_Blasi:

In Mario Andretti you can get fuel trade double your score over and over it does not take the fuel away from you.

Big Hurt does the same

9 months later
#61 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

How are game with Midnight Madness, including Ghostbusters, not banned?

On most it's disablable. And if not, just don't play it at midnight?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Louisville, KY
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 36.95
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 22.50
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.00
$ 36.95
$ 9.99
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

5,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Bartlett, IL
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mechanicsville, VA
$ 64.99
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zacaj.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/list-of-ifpa-banned-tables?tu=zacaj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.