(Topic ID: 100477)

List of Good Stern Distrubtors for First NIB

By lapean111

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

Hey guys, am going to be in the market for my first NIB Stern soon. Want to grab a MET Pro before they switch them over to LEDs like they did with AC/DC Pro. Can someone give me a good list of contacts to check with to get the best price?

Thanks!

#3 9 years ago

JJ @ game exchange of Colorado gets my vote

#4 9 years ago

Trent at Tilt Amusements is excellent. Great to deal with and great service afterward.

#5 9 years ago

Give JJ a call

#6 9 years ago

Trent is my favorite also.

#7 9 years ago

Really can't go wrong for this list so far

#8 9 years ago

Pinballs and games

#9 9 years ago
    Quoted from Reddog:

Trent at Tilt Amusements is excellent. Great to deal with and great service afterward.

Trent as well.

#10 9 years ago

Trent all the way.

#11 9 years ago

Exciting times. Your first NIB game is a thrill.

However, there are a few things you need to be careful of. Never sign for a damaged or open box (or game). If the box is damaged, inspect. If the driver won't wait, just refuse it. You may think you are saving time by taking it, but by signing you are accepting it in the condition it sits.

The second bit it use someone reputable and established. There are fly by night people that really are not approved distributors. You might save a hundred bucks, but then you have no advocate if anything goes wrong.

Personally I like Trent. But I've been lucky in the fact that transactions have gone well with no machine issues. However JJ working with the guy that had the busted up machine was impressive as well. So as everyone shouts out their favorite, just search for their real reputation.

#12 9 years ago

Cointaker

#13 9 years ago

I got mine from Michael Pupo at Flipper Fidelity ,great guy to deal with. [email protected]

#14 9 years ago
    Quoted from PinHeadz:

I got mine from Michael Pupo at Flipper Fidelity ,great guy to deal with. [email protected]

plus 1 on Michael

#15 9 years ago

Trent is my guy. Heard good things about Fidelity and Cointaker.

#16 9 years ago

I have purchased only 1 NIB pin and I went with Cointaker. Nothing but a great experience. I would buy from them again without hesitation.

#17 9 years ago

Just bought a Metallica from JJ at game xchange in Colorado. Great service!!

#18 9 years ago

I've used cointaker and have had good experiences.

#19 9 years ago

I bought my first NIB from Trent. A+ all the way.

#20 9 years ago

I have had a great experience with JJ as others in the thread have noted. Since you live in Minneapolis, if you want someone local you might consider making a trip to the Pinball Warehouse in Fridley.

#21 9 years ago

Trent is the best.. Sells ALOT of games and has them in stock..Even back releases and takes trades alot.. Tilt amusements see his website

#22 9 years ago

I've bought two NIB pins from cointaker. No problems at all. Great prices too. Top notch customer service.

#23 9 years ago

Fix your spelling of "distributor" or they'll all know you're an easy mark.

#24 9 years ago

I use JJ at GEX. Hemi and ZDoor do freaking awesome work blinging out games though. I'm very impressed with those guys.

#25 9 years ago

Trent Augenstein

#26 9 years ago

I have bought from both Pinball Refinery and Flipper Fidelity, and both were great to deal with. Now that I have one Refinery Edition though, I don't think I will be able to buy a stock pin again.

#27 9 years ago

Am I the only one that uses Betson?

#29 9 years ago

I just got my first NIB from JJ at game exchange. Just make sure if possible you order from out of state to avoid sales tax.

#30 9 years ago

JJ at GEX!

#31 9 years ago

Cointaker.. Melissa
    GEX.. JJ
    Pinball refinery ..Gio
    FF.. Michael

All top notch!

#32 9 years ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

Cointaker.. Melissa
    GEX.. JJ
    Pinball refinery ..Gio
    FF.. Michael
    All top notch!

Watched the Muppet movie and thought about you and your avatar as they investigated the Muppets. Funny movie. Funny character with the huge CIA badges

#33 9 years ago

Thanks for all the suggestions guys, I am working with Trent.

#34 9 years ago
    Quoted from lapean111:

Thanks for all the suggestions guys, I am working with Trent.

Good choice. He is a good guy and works with the MN guys a lot.

#35 9 years ago

Tilt amusement Trent Augenstein

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/list-of-good-stern-distrubtors-for-first-nib and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.