5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 73 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by mikeincali
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

blackfriday2014.jpg
    home_bottom_left2.png
    image-581.jpg
    Mr. Burns excellent.jpg

There are 73 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 5 years ago
    Quoted from Imeh:

Was hoping to see Pinballdecals on the list for Black Friday. Got some stuff on my Christmas list.

+1

#52 5 years ago

Has Pinballdecals ever done a Black Friday sale? I have bought a few things from them but they are quite a bit on the high side of pricing the stuff they sell.

#54 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rock914:

Rock Custom Pinball will be doing 10% off. The code will be live Thursday night and good until Saturday early morning. The code will be BFROCKS.
    Thanks,
    Chris
    http://www.rockcustompinball.com

Just ordered so this one is live now.

#55 5 years ago

Pinbits??????????????????????

I need me some AC DC lighting bolt flashers

#56 5 years ago

www.arcadeupkeep.com

20% off new dimming backbox panels and smart color under cabinet kits plus free shipping offer and free kit give away sweepstakes.

Check it out!

#57 5 years ago

Just spent under $200 (ok, $199.28) at Comet Pinball for an amazing selection of well over 300 LEDs. Thanks, Art!

#59 5 years ago

Just ordered bulbs for my TSPP from Comet. Thank you to all you folks having sales.

#60 5 years ago

Putting together an order now. I am going to try the lighted pop bumper rings. Not sure if I would be better off going with just white/white instead of colored ones since the Pop bumper caps are colored. Games I am considering have Purple translucent caps (MM), and Red translucent caps (Rollergames) and possibly Getaway where I have the Orange/amber translucent caps. Any suggestions on using colored or just white?

#62 5 years ago
    Quoted from Chet:

Putting together an order now. I am going to try the lighted pop bumper rings. Not sure if I would be better off going with just white/white instead of colored ones since the Pop bumper caps are colored. Games I am considering have Purple translucent caps (MM), and Red translucent caps (Rollergames) and possibly Getaway where I have the Orange/amber translucent caps. Any suggestions on using colored or just white?

Since the brightness can be adjusted, color matching is interesting...

First up, decide on your bottom color. If you want to color match, red/red, then the biggest difference
    on say 3 Pops at the top, is the whole area will be red. Thats OK for some games, and if you can imagine the look, people have accepted as the other Vendors only have offered same color top and bottom. I prefer White on the bottom, especially if you want the artwork lit, and easier to see the ball. Its quite neat to see the area between Pops lit up for the first time.

Regarding color on the top. Color matching creates a "Richer" darker Color is the best way to describe.
    If you think of inserts on a game, how they change...even a brand new game, when a white bulb in a red insert is changed to red...

I dont know if this helps, but Ill add it to my list to get some photos up that does show this...
    this will take a while....

Art

#63 5 years ago
    Quoted from Chet:

I like the color matching tops with the white bottoms. The white bottoms light up the art under the pops with the arts natural colors.

#64 5 years ago

Thanks Art and Paul. This is some good information. I am pretty sure I would like to go with just white on the bottom as both you suggest to bring out the natural colors on the PF and brighten up the area betwixt and between.. I may go with the colored ones on top. I agree, it typically makes the color richer, when I use, for example, a colored 555 bulb in the pop bumper caps instead of just white. thanks for the help. I am looking foward to trying them out..

#65 5 years ago

Buckwerx Audio Adapters
    home_bottom_left2.png

Black Friday Sale!
    http://pinballpro.net/?s=black+friday&post_type=product

#66 5 years ago

blackfriday2014.jpg

KEVIN
    Classic Playfield Reproductions
    http://www.classicplayfields.com

#67 5 years ago
    Quoted from KevinCPR:

KEVIN

blackfriday2014.jpg 65 KB

seriously?
    including on new playfields being created?

#68 5 years ago
    Quoted from labnip:

seriously?
    including on new playfields being created?

in stock items

#69 5 years ago
    Quoted from KevinCPR:

KEVIN

blackfriday2014.jpg 65 KB

so its 1% off and free shipping what about gifting then its 10%off free shipping?

#70 5 years ago

Thank you, CPR!

#71 5 years ago

Two back glasses ordered ...great stuff. All of my orders have shipped or will by Monday. The three that will not you have an email with ship date. 3hrs left.

#72 5 years ago

Finally ordered the SM Apron I've wanted forever from Pinball Refinery....thanks guys!!!

#73 5 years ago

Black Friday Specials on all Shooter Rods extended through Sunday.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 75.00
    $ 29.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    The GameRoom Store
    $ 39.95
    Playfield - Other
    PinBoss Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 159.00
    $ 69.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 25.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    $ 19.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 369.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 58.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 229.99
    $ 30.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 180.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinball Customs
    There are 73 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside