Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by MrWizzo
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Spinning of a recent post about games similar to IM, curious as to average ball times for each. Figure can be found in bookkeeping.

List your game and time.

#2 8 years ago

My Creech is 42 secs.

#3 8 years ago

Yikes, that is low. I don't own a Creech but the one I play at Pinballz arcade always turns into a 10+min game. Yours must be set up much harder. I only find the shot to the snack bar to be something that causes a drain for me. All other shots are pretty controllable.

For IM - 57 seconds. Lanes are wide open to keep things interesting

#4 8 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Yikes, that is low. I don't own a Creech but the one I play at Pinballz arcade always turns into a 10+min game. Yours must be set up much harder. I only find the shot to the snack bar to be something that causes a drain for me. All other shots are pretty controllable.
For IM - 57 seconds. Lanes are wide open to keep things interesting

My skills are not elite but probably above average. High game on the Creech is 2.1 B, so balls lasted a little longer that game. Recently sold my IM. need to check with the buyer what ABT is unless he wiped out all the bookkeeping totals.

#5 8 years ago

Yea, the Creech I had was brutal. Couldn't tell you the ball times but more often than not they were short.

#6 8 years ago

42 seconds?!? You shoot one 1 kiss shot & 1 middle to bumpers shot and that's longer than 42 seconds. Jesus yours is evil.

#7 8 years ago

Im with you as my average ball time on creech is 65 seconds and im a decent player imo. If set up correctly and freasly shopped its a evil pin. The ball times wld probably be even worse if my pop area weren't set up so sensitive. My bsd is 53 sec so not alot of difference., My congo is 59 sec, .walking dead prem is 58 sec,, tz is 70 seconds.
So bsd isnt as brutal as people think . I have all my games on factory settings with outlanes in the middle and all are 6.5-7.0 degrees. Also my games are all kept waxed every month.

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

My bsd is 53 sec so not alot of difference., My congo is 59 sec, .walking dead prem is 58 sec,, tz is 70 seconds.
I have all my games on factory settings with outlanes in the middle and all are 6.5-7.0 degrees.

I'm seeing a pattern here....

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

42 seconds?!? You shoot one 1 kiss shot & 1 middle to bumpers shot and that's longer than 42 seconds. Jesus yours is evil.

I don't feed it often. Keeps it mean and disagreeable!

One reason may be that I dont have rubber on the metal posts between the in and out lanes. Drain monster there for sure. I think that is how it should be though.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 280.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 24.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/list-average-ball-times-for-creech-bsd-and-im and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.