Topic poll

“LIONMAN?”

• Yes 57 votes
    13%
  • LIONMAN 381 votes
    87%

(438 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,712 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

LM_BOWL (resized).jpg
IMG_20200126_102935 (resized).jpg
51D44A2A-3D19-425B-A487-68EC704B0789 (resized).jpeg
93619CD7-2ACC-4B26-8F95-0B3EC6F3A80C (resized).jpeg
p3071622 (resized).jpg
TIME_FOR_LM.gif
tenor.gif
5687741060_53fd5d6a93 (resized).jpg
B7127F06-0D31-4647-9512-2B102A96ED9C (resized).jpeg
vhsall (resized).jpg
A76E2C87-BA6F-4C5B-B4E5-D9D054A1903E (resized).jpeg
gettyimages-943972402-612x612 (resized).jpg
l70HI01qIof9w714zjnKp54jxCF (resized).jpg
LIONAUT (resized).png
679DFA77-76AB-4D98-9AE4-E9B9F2ACA879 (resized).jpeg
E28BE6DD-4009-4271-906A-9658710BCC5B_1_105_c (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rosh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#331 5 years ago

I've been busy, so I may have missed it, but did someone say LIONMAN?

#398 5 years ago

Have gone a few days without saying

LIONMAN

ok, I feel better now.

1 week later
#497 5 years ago

Thought I heard someone yell out LIONMAN!! on METRA yesterday, probably just my imagination or maybe it was TheNoTrashCougar

3 weeks later
#814 5 years ago

Thinking I need a LIONMAN mode for my new custom game -- even if it does not quite fit the gambling theme.

So, suggestions?

2 months later
1 week later
#2111 5 years ago

I often tell campfire stories at my old summer camp, clearly it is time for me to write one about LIONMAN!!!

1 week later
#2219 5 years ago

Even Oprah has a thing for LIONMAN . . . her latest magazine cover . . .

oprah.jpg

2 weeks later
#2334 5 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

You got a subscription Josh?
LIONMAN !!!

I think my wife used to, but I saw it in USAToday

2 months later
#2972 4 years ago

A great time as always. Jay I think next year you should start a couple of hours earlier so we all have time to get to do all of the events, plus would allow for more more social time since we won't be racing from event to event (quite a few folks I never really got to meet or talk to)

Oh, and of course . . . . LIONMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3004 4 years ago

you could use a larger flipper rubber and just wrap it around both the regular and mini flipper, or you could also make the flipper be more of a triangle so the rubber sits tight to it. Not that different then what was on AFM, just a bigger and in the shape to do what whysnow wants.

backflipper.png

LIONMAN

#3007 4 years ago
Quoted from CraigC:

I think the "scissor me timbers" flippers are a better variation of this idea. think about if playfields were designed with Shadow style diverter mechs under the playfields but with a centering spring. you could shoot just as hard out of the outlane as the main flipper shots.

I agree on the 'scissor me timbers', those have a some very cool potential with 'juggling the ball', but the advantage/difference I can see with these, is you don't need to remove the inlanes and add the posts or rails to et the right behavior, these can easily be put in and removed -- that assume the curved part at the end of the inlane does not create an issue with range of motion.

#3009 4 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

But the only action you would get from the bat back is the power of the return spring, which most likely would not be enough to send it up back through the out lane
LIONMAN

Probably true, not my idea, it's whysnow's

1 week later
#3133 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Someone was driving on 94 /80

Just came back from driving from Chicago to Orlando and back, and I can tell you there are Lion's Dens all over the place. They clearly like to advertise on Interstates.

LIONMAN!!

1 week later
#3238 4 years ago

Lionman is now moonlighting as Passover Pete (you can jump to the 4:30 mark, but the whole video is pretty funny)

http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/mku27v/faith-off---easter-vs--passover

Passover will win out over Easter, since LIONMAN eats easter bunnies for breakfast.

1 week later
#3301 4 years ago
Quoted from Caucasian2Step:

Damn, can you imagine getting it on with your bedmate and just out of nowhwere you start yelling (at the top of your lungs of course) LIONMAN! With every thurst.

there are at least a few people in this thread, that it would not shock me if they have done so. And if they haven't, well, they will be shortly.

LIONMAN

#3311 4 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Rosh you say that as if you haven't .

:-X

#3343 4 years ago

only 268 of nearly 28,000 pinsiders have said LIONMAN!!! -- what is wrong with the rest of those pinsiders?

Not like you can miss this thread

#3396 4 years ago

only thread on pinside where you can read 30 posts in 30 seconds

LIONMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LIONMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3451 4 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

LIONMAN!!!
20150428_084955.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

shouldn't these be spelling out LIONMAN!

#3499 4 years ago

where are the moderators? aren't you supposed to get kicked form this thread for not saying

LIONMAN!!!!!!!!!!

#3506 4 years ago

thats better

LIONMAN!! LIONMAN!! LIONMAN!!

1 week later
#3601 4 years ago

what game are those ramps from?

LIONMAN!

#3643 4 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

For reference, 4-way lionman has a footprint of approximately 94" (nearly 8 foot square)

LIONMAN

plus you need room for the four players, so that is at least another three feet on each end.

LIONMAN

You probably will need a higher space for the display, especially if you want to use color or LCD vs a standars plasma. LIONMAN! It needs to be at least as high as standard speaker panel. LIONMAN!! I can give you some measurements regarding the opening size if you are thinking about a display that is larger then a standard one (e.g. like my machines have). LIONMAN!!!

LIONMAN!!!!

2 weeks later
#3810 4 years ago

knock, knock, knock
LIONMAN!!
knock, knock, knock
LIONMAN!!
knock, knock, knock
LIONMAN!!

#3822 4 years ago

LIONMAN eats and drinks like the star he is: 'champaign wishes and caviar dreams'

1 month later
#4054 4 years ago

and now back to our regularly scheduled program . . .

LIONMAN!!!
LIONMAN!!!
LIONMAN!!!

1 week later
#4155 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Lionman sees boobs! Lionman likes boobs!

those are not boobs, those are 'twin peaks'

#4172 4 years ago
Quoted from zippydapinhead:

My pins are all in storage right now. Missing me some LIONMAN!!!

What?? You did not loan them to a friend so you could go play them at their house?

LIONMAN is not happy. LIONMAN roars 'go get them out of storage now!!!'

2 weeks later
1 week later
#4409 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

How nice. They managed to fit every person that plays pinball better than me, in one picture.

somehow I suspect there are plenty of other players better than you not in the photo!

LIONMAN!!!

#4437 4 years ago

lion homme
hombre león
狮子的男人
ライオンの男
лев мужчина
איש אריה
lion Menschen
leeuw man
LIONMAN!!!!

1 week later
#4509 4 years ago

I'm sort of disappointed that Jay has not let his hair grow long so he really can become Lionman's twin. He also needs to get those teeth sharpened.

LIONMAN!!!

2 weeks later
2 weeks later
#4795 4 years ago

even the most interesting man in the world fears lionman, but he will still offer him a dos equis and they will then become good friends

LIONMAN!!

2 weeks later
#4897 4 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

When driving your car alone late at night , do you ever find yourself shouting LIONMAN ? Or am I just weird ?

there is never a weird time to say LIONMAN, any time is a good time to say LIONMAN

Taking a dump . . .
LIONMAN!!

watching TV . . .
LIONMAN!!

Sex . . .
LIONMAN!!

#4899 4 years ago
Quoted from TecumsehPlissken:

like when you are pulling up in the parking lot of PBL on the day of explosion in a real Ambulance & the driver turns on the sirens & gets on the intercom & says LIONMAN!!!!!!!

That was awesome!

LIONMAN!!

1 week later
#4986 4 years ago

LIONMAN! LIONMAN!! LIONMAN!!! LIONMAN!!!! LIONMAN!!!!!

Was nice to see the guys who did Buffy (re-theme of SOF) put in a LIONMAN!!! multiball.

#5028 4 years ago
Quoted from xeneize:

Since it would appear that we are not allowed to proclaim it ANYwhere else

recently said LIONMAN!! in another thread, and was not ejected. So it can be done!!!

LIONMAN!!!!

#5065 4 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

We're in the basement!!!

Just makes this place even better. Wonder what other topics are now in the basement. Love the new 'dark' look we get.

LIONMAN!!!!

#5081 4 years ago

thumbs down is gone, I guess you can now only rate the quality of a post in varying degrees of value (although does not look like that exists here in the basement), but you can still thumbs up as well. I guess Robin is trying to move the entire site to be gentler, more family friendly, PC, etc. But there is now a place for two folks to go bitch at each other, but not sure that will be effective, will be interesting to see how often we see a 'hey, lets take this to the basement/death match forum and fight it out there' or if moderators tell folks to do that and move part of a thread there.

Of course the death match I want to see is LIONMAN against all of the pinsiders not in this thread. Not like it would be much of a fight as LIONMAN would destroy them all in a matter of seconds.

LIONMAN!!!!!

#5089 4 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

well done, LIONMAN knows no stranger, unless that person has not met LIONMAN, or heard of the awesomeness, or read this thread, or played SOF, but every now and again, someone just understands LIONMAN!!!!

anyone who is anyone knows LIONMAN!!!

#5124 4 years ago
Quoted from electricsquirrel:

How would Santa get LIONMAN into the big sack?

If LIONMAN wants to fit in Santa's sack, LIONMAN will fit, if he does not want to, well, no LIONMAN for you !!

#5144 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

Robin isn't aware of this fairly simple phenomenon?

The other side of the world is always a little behind, only a matter of time before LIONMAN!!! takes over the world!!!

#5181 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

yes, they are all petrified to stone from fear. LIONMAN!

The only ones who need to fear LIONMAN!!, are those that do not understand LIONMAN!!

3 weeks later
#5282 4 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

One of them was mine to begin with, so, net $2!!
LIONMAN

Why are they paper? Where are the Sacagaweas? Or at least Susan B's?

LIONMAN wants coins, not paper.

#5285 4 years ago
Quoted from girloveswaffles:

Ike or nuthin'! LIONMAN!!!

LIONMAN prefers the gold of the Sacs, silver is for second place and LIONMAN is never second to anyone.

#5287 4 years ago
Quoted from girloveswaffles:

Okay then, Morgan Dollars. Real silver not brass. LIONMAN!!!
Morgan Dollar.jpg

but that is really $10, LIONMAN does not play for the money, he bets and takes your $1 as a symbol of his superiority. Plus he likes how the color of the SACs matches his mane

LIONMAN!!!

1 month later
2 weeks later
#5493 3 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I haven't heard of anyone calling LIONMAN dumb and living to talk about it .

I have never heard anyone calling LIONMAN dumb. Then again, my brain would not be able to comprehend such ridiculous thoughts and words, so therefore I would not even hear them.

#5514 3 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

LIONMAN be with all of you

Always

#5552 3 years ago
Quoted from pauloz:

Is it the SoF fan club?

more of a religious/cult kind of thing.

LIONMAN!!!

#5562 3 years ago

most men wish they could be the "most interesting man in the world", the "most interesting man in the world" wishes he could be LIONMAN!!!

#5567 3 years ago

feel free to make two or three golds with my name on it

LIONMAN!!!

1 month later
#5730 3 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

LIONMAN! Reverse binocular party time

This will be tough for me, my eyes are much closer together than LIONMAN'S!!!!

#5733 3 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

It's motherfucking adjustable!
LIONMAN!!!

I'll be impressed if they are adjustable enough, took me a long time to find a pair that work for me (and that is looking through the right side), and even those are still not 100%. Of course, I would put nothing past LIONMAN. I look forward to trying it out and winning gold.

1 week later
#5781 3 years ago

that reminds me of the "ice fishing" -- the frosted glass on a fish tales from a few years ago.

Of course with a single breath, LIONMAN, could turn that glass clear again.

#5794 3 years ago
Quoted from vidgameseller:

SO is there a Lionman medal for the farthest travel to make it to Pinball Olympics?

Even if there was, based on last year I don't think you would win

LIONMAN!!!

#5806 3 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Did you mean to say, LIONMAN ?!!!!

No I think he meant to say LIONMAN!!!!!!!

#5813 3 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Just a flesh wound . LIONMAN totally survived that .

Hell, LIONMAN!! didn't even know it happened and accordingly it is not him trying to remove the arrow, the arrow is doing that on its own.

In more important news, I see that the 'most interesting man in the world' has left for Mars, he knew he could not compete with LIONMAN!!! so it was time for him to go!

#5818 3 years ago
Quoted from TecumsehPlissken:

Also....... Lionman!!!!!!!

Assume there is photo coming of the Tequila Lemon Jello shots, I believe that is what LIONMAN's preferred jello shot is.

2 weeks later
#5878 3 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

LIONMAN rules the wasteland!!

and the basement!!

LIONMAN!!

1 month later
#5959 3 years ago

LIONMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 weeks later
#5994 3 years ago

LIONMAN!!!! LIONMAN!!!! LIONMAN!!!!! LIONMAN!!!!!!

1 month later
#6111 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

that looks lionman delicious.

The LIONMAN part, did not taste all that great, but the rest of it did. Of course, you don't eat LIONMAN, LIONMAN eats you!!

2 months later
#6249 3 years ago
Quoted from pinball_faz:

[Lionman and Garth are lying on the hood of the "mirth-mobile", staring at the stars.]

time to start a rumor of a Wayne's World pin

1 year later
#7270 2 years ago

although LIONMAN is unfairly banished to the basement, I would think a post in the main forum, regarding these tokens should/would be allowed. There are probably plenty of SoF owners who would like these that are afraid to come down here to the basement. Plus other guys use tokens in their game rooms and might like some, since these are obviously superior to any token every made.

LIONMAN!!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 50.00
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 45.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rosh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside