Topic poll

“LIONMAN?”

• Yes 57 votes
    13%
  • LIONMAN 379 votes
    87%

(436 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,677 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

4DDCBA42-3FB0-40A4-9F00-AC2C6E86B2FA (resized).jpeg
26C38618-1593-4B38-A835-0AB4F780BA10 (resized).jpeg
20191208_163816 (resized).jpg
7A6C51BF-465F-4888-862D-28B8FA3A0103 (resized).jpeg
lionrick (resized).jpg
863DB169-00C1-444D-A58D-5EAAEAF4EBC9 (resized).jpeg
0A1EF968-BF57-4EDA-829D-24F03DDE4962 (resized).jpeg
lionman (resized).jpg
a-lion-and-a-turkey-above-a-floating-trunk-vector-1187367~2 (resized).jpg
086B3E19-14B3-4A5E-8534-190B9C6CFB0A (resized).jpeg
E2F48744-2F59-44CF-877E-99FA27EEDA51 (resized).jpeg
5CE9FEC5-CA05-432B-A226-B3D5BC46847E (resized).jpeg
CD166089-9C9B-455E-81F7-BFB783ABAA35 (resized).jpeg
5D9739D2-4FAE-42F6-BF78-B084C6377C38 (resized).jpeg
20191026_202620[1] (resized).jpg
0191B073-8A13-4B04-8F9C-5839C5731C3B (resized).jpeg

There are 8660 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 174.
#901 5 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Same thing here! Had a couple wisecracks*, then figured they were probably already posted in the previous eighteen pages, and I'm just not ready to commit to that kind of intensive research
* - lionman

Then you need to go back and read all 18 pages.

LIONMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#902 5 years ago

Kudos to "The No Trash Cougar" for starting this thread for a limited run pin! If your name is actually Gary I'm even more impressed, still change your pinside name even for a week to the No Trash LIONMAN... Topic is top of my favorites.....we shall - DEFEAT THE BALROD

Post edited by volkdrive: extra info

#903 5 years ago

Lion m an

#904 5 years ago

Hi all, first time poster in this thread.

The Mods shut down my alternate Lionman post for reasons I'm not really sure of. Someone got cranky I guess. But before they shut me down some of your representatives convinced me this is a good place to be. Closing my thread confirmed it.

Lionman.

#905 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

The Mods shut down my alternate Lionman post for reasons I'm not really sure of. Someone got cranky I guess. But before they shut me down some of your representatives convinced me this is a good place to be. Closing my thread confirmed it.
Lionman.

Woohoo!
LIONMAN!!!!!

#906 5 years ago

that's because there can be only ONE lI0NmAn thread.

#908 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Lionman.

Nice lionman.

#909 5 years ago

Close but no cigar.
CAM00318.jpg

#910 5 years ago

Lion-Fan.....!!!
image-968.jpg
image-708.jpg

#911 5 years ago

Lion-fan 2.0.....!!!
image-635.jpg

#912 5 years ago

Spying-cans....!!!
image-641.jpg

#913 5 years ago

<best Arnold voice>

I am the Lionman....this thread will NEVER be terminated!

terminator-and-lion.jpg

faz

#922 5 years ago

Lets get LIONMAN to 1000 post tonight!

#923 5 years ago

LIONMAN!!!!!

#925 5 years ago
Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

Lets get LIONMAN to 1000 post tonight!

LIONman.

#926 5 years ago

#LIONMAN@LIONMAN.lionman

#929 5 years ago

Don't you have something else to be doing or making rather than lionamning it up? Haha!

#930 5 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Don't you have something else to be doing or making rather than lionamning it up? Haha!

*lionmaning

#931 5 years ago

FLYING-MAN.....!!!
image-447.jpg

#933 5 years ago

What's a guy gotta do to get a LIONMAN....!!!...around here....???
image-405.jpg

#934 5 years ago

Not even Superman is a match for LIONMAN....!!!
image-486.jpg

#935 5 years ago

Lionman only flies:
Lion 737-800 7073.jpg

#936 5 years ago

^^^...Haha...nice one

LION-TAN.....!!!
image-396.jpg

#937 5 years ago

If you look at Breaking_Dad's last several posts in succession you can see his LIONMAN research is draining the phone battery.

#938 5 years ago

I post, leave for work, and find that 53 people have posted something about LIONMAN!!!

#939 5 years ago

L................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................i..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................o................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................n................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................M................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................A......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................N..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................!........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................!............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................!................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................!......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

#942 5 years ago

Lionman.
image-441.jpg

#943 5 years ago

I mean, LIONMAN!
image-793.jpg

#944 5 years ago

We are all nuts. Everyone knows that, right?

#946 5 years ago

q_and_a.jpg

#947 5 years ago

BUYING-LAND....!!!
image-277.jpg

#949 5 years ago

Ok, so my job is a "Data Architect"...that means, I really get into data.
So, how about a leader board.

As of right now the top 25 offenders
faz

Oh yea..... LIONMAN!!!!!

Stats.jpg

#950 5 years ago

50 more LIONMANS to go to reach 1000.

LIONMAN!!!!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
$ 45.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 19.99
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 8660 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 174.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside