Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by pintastic
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

Hi Guys,can anyone please provide a link to clay's pinrepair info.I
    think there is another site were you can get all the old info of Pinrepair.
    Thanks,Mike

2 weeks later
    #2 12 years ago

Did anyone copy the Williams Sys11 and WPC pinrepair guides before they took them offline and can email them to me? I don't even see the option to buy them anymore.

#3 12 years ago

If you happen to get a response, I'd love to be in on that SC.

#4 12 years ago

There are some torrents and someone posted to a usegroup. I'm not all that comfortable with either, but am interested in the guides SealClubber mentioned. Also interested in the Data East or Stern guides.

#6 12 years ago

pinmike it's gone and never coming back - good luck

#7 12 years ago

Ok, just to let ya'll know, I downloaded and printed every section of the troubleshooting guides. I have them in their own binders...nice library. I will check tomorrow at work if I have them on my computer as I did all of it there. I would not mind sharing them if there is not a problem with that but what is the best way to do such a thing?

#8 12 years ago
    Quoted from jwwhite15:

I would not mind sharing them if there is not a problem with that but what is the best way to do such a thing?

If you have it set up on the computer you could rar or zip it up and send via email.

#9 12 years ago

Rar works better as many email systems like GMail will not allow .zip attachments because of imbedded viruses. The only other option is renaming the .zip to someting like .zzp etc.

If someone has them all it'd be nice to pass them around among us. You can send them to me at [email protected]

I will share them like I did the photos to anyone who wants them. I grabbed the torrent but decided to not get into any kind of online file sharing.

Perhaps Robin could install some FTP software and we could store things like that there with password only access to members.

#10 12 years ago

I have them in a nice PDF format but the file is to big for email. I think the pinrepair PDF zip I have is around 17mb or something...

I also have the entire Pinball Ninja site saved. If you want it, email me and I'll send the link....

I sent all the word files too, just zip/rar them to your liking...

#11 12 years ago

My pinside email can take attachments up to 25MB tomdotcom. Please send.

Thanks for the link and I hope your BW doesn't go off the scale with downloads now.
    Downloaded the 205MB ninja file.

Edit: The attachment came through just fine .. thanks much. I will share it with others.
    All the others are coming through fine too.

#12 12 years ago

I just sent a complete copy of the pinrepair guide to BD. I don't have enough bandwidth available to host the file myself, so I'm passing the torch.

#13 12 years ago

Thanks everyone .. I will organize and share. All of those from tomdotcom came through .. still waiting for yours gweempose. If it doesn't show up I know you tried. I have a 50GB/50GB fiber optic connection.

Update : got the huge 350MB file gweempose .. thanks for uploading. I'm sure it took you a good bit of effort and time at your bandwidth.

If anyone wants a certain section or sections just message me. I've contacted Robin about finding a way to share these via Pinside if we can.

#14 12 years ago

Hey Brokedad, you gonna include your special pics in there?

Real question: is this the archive from xmission from 2003, or is this the newer version that wayback had from 2008?

#15 12 years ago
    Quoted from pinbob:

Real question: is this the archive from xmission from 2003, or is this the newer version that wayback had from 2008?

It's the newer wayback version.

#16 12 years ago

Hi. I have a Williams T2...if the guide will help me (and I NEED help) my email is
    [email protected]
    Thanks!!!---Ted

#17 12 years ago

I am glad that it still exists. I was feeling like it was lost forever.

3 weeks later
    #18 12 years ago

Does anyone have the Bally/Stern and the Williams System 6 guides?

#19 12 years ago

Someone -cough- has plans -cough- to mirror the whole PinRepair site - cough- here on Pinside.com - Stay tuned.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/link-to-pinrepair-info and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.