7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Compy
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

Hey guys (and girls),

Has anyone noticed issues when clicking the "Last Post" link from the main forum summary in a pretty lengthy thread, it doesn't link you to the last post in the thread? For example, when I click the "Last Post X Minutes Ago" link for the JPOP thread, it takes me to the 2nd or 3rd from the last page instead of the last page? I've marked all posts as read in that thread.

The behavior is the same on Ubuntu Linux (64 bit) with Firefox and OSX Yosemite with Chrome (latest).

Thanks guys, and killer development! Love the forum.

--------------------------------
    Your browser/os information:
    Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:47.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/47.0 (this will help us make sense of your bug report)

#2 7 years ago

It's been consistently bringing me to the post before last (even if it's on a previous page) for years

#3 7 years ago
    Quoted from zacaj:

It's been consistently bringing me to the post before last (even if it's on a previous page) for years

Yeah, if I click on the last post button, it brings me to page 400 even though there are 402 pages in the JPOP thread. Glad its not just me.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/link-to-last-post-not-working and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.