10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by jorge5240
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jorge5240.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I have a STLE on the way. I have 12 games currently and can only have 4 games at my main residence at a time and the rest at a vacation home. Right now I have met premium, POTC, ACDC LE, and Tron LE at my main house. My wife does not want me to change the line up and I want to to swap out POTC with STLE. Besides the obvious reason of a new game at my house. I am concerned if I take the STLE to the vacation house it will be with AFM and SM and they may be too similar.
    If I made the swap the vacation house line up would be
    LOTR
    Family guy
    SM
    POTC
    AFM
    SW
    IJ4
    WOZ (when ever it gets here)

Main house
    Met
    Acdc
    STLE
    Tron Le

Your thoughts please

#4 10 years ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

I'd agree to have STLE at the main house. Brand new game, and you want to be able to play it. But I'd also ask, how are you doing with MET? Maybe swap that around into the bigger collection until the code gets updated.

I have a bunch of stairs at both places. So I will just wait for the met update. Basically I am wondering if STLE fits better with tron Acdc and met then with a larger collection that has both afm and SM.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jorge5240.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/line-up-question?tu=jorge5240 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.