5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

A80A81D8-7448-4BA8-9D34-02C54FADF4C4 (resized).jpeg
#1 5 years ago

I highly doubt I will find one but I am looking for a sound board that makes the explosive sound for a Williams Line Drive. Any help would be appreciated. Whether someone is willing to sell their whole machine or part it out let me know. Thanks.

A80A81D8-7448-4BA8-9D34-02C54FADF4C4 (resized).jpegA80A81D8-7448-4BA8-9D34-02C54FADF4C4 (resized).jpeg

#2 5 years ago

What is wroung with it?
Is it missing or just not working?

#3 5 years ago

Missing

#4 5 years ago

Bummer....
Hard to find board.

#5 5 years ago

Williams Upper Deck I believe also uses the same boards

#6 5 years ago

Those boards may be available from other games.
The sound board package was made by Allied Leisure and the modular boards were used in other games by other manufacturers.
I have seen them in Chicago Coin gun games and there is a list of the different companies that used the assembly.
I did extensive work on mine to get it working correctly.
Parts are available for them.

#7 5 years ago

And the hunt begins to find a list

#8 5 years ago

I have a Line Drive and the same card that does not work. The siren and the crowd cards work fine. I did try years ago to find any info, schematic or someone that would rebuild the card and had no luck. Best of luck and let us know if you find anything!

#9 5 years ago

Murphdom: PM Sent. I have the info you are looking for.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/line-drive-sound-board-needed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.