Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by DCFAN
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0920 (resized).JPG
IMG_0919 (resized).JPG
IMG_0920 (resized).JPG
IMG_0919 (resized).JPG

#1 2 years ago

Got a woz with less than 100 plays on it and already has line across lcd? Would they cover something like this? Game is almost 3 yrs old now!

IMG_0922 (resized).PNG

#2 2 years ago

Go to jerseyjackpinball.com and open a ticket on the support desk.

LTG : )

#3 2 years ago

IMG_0919 (resized).JPG

IMG_0920 (resized).JPG

#4 2 years ago
#5 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Go to jerseyjackpinball.com and open a ticket on the support desk.
LTG : )

basically said, piss off.... you're screwed. 80 games and monitor goes out, ridiculous. Prob main reason they don't use those monitors anymore.

#6 2 years ago

You were the original owner?

#7 2 years ago

Did they give any options to replace it?

#8 2 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

basically said, piss off.... you're screwed.

I have a hard time believing they said THAT.
I believe the warranty 'clock' goes by the age of the machine, not necessarily the number of games played. That said, if you are indeed the original purchaser, I'd be surprised to hear they didn't at least TRY to help. But after 3 years, original owner or not, you can't expect them to just give you a new LCD free-of-charge, can you?

In my experience (and unfortunately, I'm having FAR too much experience with JJP tech support for someone who has owned a NIB WOZ75 for less than 3 months!) they are INCREDIBLY helpful and generous, going above and beyond for me on several occasions.

Sorry to hear about your issue. Hope you manage to get it resolved. :-/

#9 2 years ago

Warranty is based on time. What did you expect?

#10 2 years ago

JJP has been good to me as far as replacing parts free or at a very reasonable costs. Maybe try them again.

#11 2 years ago

I have to back up JJP, Frank, Victor and Lloyd have been wonderful to me. That sucks that the LCD is bad, but it is three years old no matter how much it has been used. Cant be much for a new panel..

#12 2 years ago

I do wish warranties were a little different. Maybe 1-3 year or x# plays, which ever comes first. This would make a warranty more fair for huo games vs routed. However, as it is now, the game is 3 years old and warranty long gone. I agree jjp is best in service though hands down. Sucks the screen went bad though.

#13 2 years ago

Buy a new display from them and sell the old one to offset the cost. Someone will buy that old display to keep around in an emergency. If a machine on location gets it's screen busted or goes out completely, I am sure an op would love to have a backup just in case. It's still perfectly usable for route machines.

#14 2 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

basically said, piss off.... you're screwed. 80 games and monitor goes out, ridiculous. Prob main reason they don't use those monitors anymore.

Did you expect expect a 3 year old monitor to still be under warranty?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 11,500.00
7,800 (Firm)
Sale Pending!
Rockville, MD
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Blacklick, OH
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 279.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Darnestown, MD

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside