(Topic ID: 210108)

PinWorlds mods - Mt. Doom, Star Wars Missing Worlds and more!

By PinballCharlie

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Lion VS Wolf (resized).jpg
Lion Overhead (resized).jpg
Wolf Overhead (resized).jpg
SW LE Bracket (resized).jpg
HW2 (resized).JPG
20190313_193303 (resized).jpg
PinWorlds SW PRO Worlds Set (resized).jpg
PinWorlds SW LE Worlds Set (resized).jpg
PinWorld Worlds x5 (resized).jpg
GOT PRO Black Castle (resized).jpg
IMG_6741 (resized).jpg
IMG_6742 (resized).jpg
winterfell 1 (resized).jpg
00 bis4 (resized).jpg
00 bis 1 (resized).jpg
00 bis 2 (resized).jpg
There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 6 years ago

** For the free AT-AT pop bumper cap details, scroll down to Post #19 ***

Pin 1 - Stern Star Wars
Pin 2 - Lord of the Rings - scroll past post 21
Pin 3 - ???

So I recently bought a SW Pro pinball... and was pretty shocked to see how bare the playfield was. Luckily, my family and I love the ruleset, Star Wars assets and the fast playfield.

I didn’t want to put a bunch of off-the-shelf toys in it, so I took matters into my own hands and began custom designing my own mods specifically for the pin a few weeks ago.

My first mod - “Palace on the Desert Planet” is finally done. I modeled it in the vein of Jabba’s Palace on Tatooine. It really balances the right side of the playfield - I tried to match the sand color in the playfield shot leading into the Tatooine gobble hole.

The second mod I am working on is for Hoth.

Third is Endor - that completes a diorama for each of the worlds (Death Star is already there, at least).

These are currently only mountable on the PRO version of SW. LE/PRE is in development.

I am taking the individual worlds off the market and will eventually sell all three as a set - one for Pro owners and one for LE/PRE owners. This will take time to refine.

Any questions - let me know on this thread and I’ll answer when I get a chance. PM me if you want to get on a list.

Thanks and happy flipping,

Pinball Charlie

Palace 3 (resized).jpgPalace 3 (resized).jpg

1 hoth (resized).jpg1 hoth (resized).jpg
1 all (resized).jpg1 all (resized).jpg
1 endor (resized).jpg1 endor (resized).jpg

3 weeks later
#2 6 years ago

Ion cannon is on the test table - getting super close to production! Pictured is the LE version.

ion cannon 2 (resized).jpgion cannon 2 (resized).jpg

ion cannon 3 (resized).jpgion cannon 3 (resized).jpg

ion cannon 1 (resized).jpgion cannon 1 (resized).jpg

#3 6 years ago

Add me to the list please

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from Soapman:

Add me to the list please

Hey Soapman - I assume you want the Pro version, right?

#5 6 years ago

I can tell you all, these are not cheesy mods. They complete the machine. Make the worlds part of the game in 3D. Really well made and look awesome!

#6 6 years ago

They look great. Well made. Make the game look great. Thanks PinballCharlie

20180321_212103 (resized).jpg20180321_212103 (resized).jpg

20180321_212115 (resized).jpg20180321_212115 (resized).jpg

20180321_212136 (resized).jpg20180321_212136 (resized).jpg

20180321_212119 (resized).jpg20180321_212119 (resized).jpg

152168252913348215570 (resized).jpg152168252913348215570 (resized).jpg

#7 6 years ago

Those look really cool. Wish I had a machine to put them on.

#8 6 years ago

Thanks Soapman - looks great!

An interesting tip; the Hoth mod is designed with light chambers that disperse the light throughout the Ion cannon sphere. The red acrylic rod extends directly to the "heart" of the cannon, rests on the LED in the center.

If you lightly pull the rod up it will change the tone of the cannon glow from a reddish hue to bright white. You can experiment and find just the right tonality you prefer.

When I launch the website, I think I will include blue, green and red acrylic rods (I have to experiment with it first)

If anyone wants to try different colors, I use 1/16" diameter acrylic rod cut to 70mm.

#9 6 years ago

Just installed the excellent S.W. "worlds" mod. in my premium. I really like it and I think it looks better in person. The flash from camera washes out some of the cool effect and my camera is a little dark without the flash. Thanks again Chuck for all your efforts on this great mod! P.S. Jabba's Palace was sort of loose and teetering with only one attachment point(bracket). I put a slim self adhesive zip tie mount under it and ran a small black zip tie around a recessed part of the hyper loop wire frame(were ball will never come into contact). This totally secured Jabba's P. and is very hard to see. I think its way better than having a second wire frame bracket towards the front of Jabba's P. which would be much more visible and unsightly. Some of the pics(esp. cannon) unfortunately came out a little blurry.

DSC01508 (resized).JPGDSC01508 (resized).JPG

DSC01504 (resized).JPGDSC01504 (resized).JPG

DSC01506 (resized).JPGDSC01506 (resized).JPG

DSC01505 (resized).JPGDSC01505 (resized).JPG

DSC01499 (resized).JPGDSC01499 (resized).JPG

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from PlayPin:

Just installed the excellent S.W. "worlds" mod. in my premium. I really like it and I think it looks better in person. The flash from camera washes out some of the cool effect and my camera is a little dark without the flash. Thanks again Chuck for all your efforts on this great mod! P.S. Jabba's Palace was sort of loose and teetering with only one attachment point(bracket). I put a slim self adhesive zip tie mount under it and ran a small black zip tie around a recessed part of the hyper loop wire frame(were ball will never come into contact). This totally secured Jabba's P. and is very hard to see. I think its way better than having a second wire frame bracket towards the front of Jabba's P. which would be much more visible and unsightly. Some of the pics(esp. cannon) unfortunately came out a little blurry.

Man, that looks awesome! I'm really happy you like it! How is the weathering in person? The black clips are barely noticeable on Endor, I like that a lot!

That single clip should hold Tatooine firmly in place. Did you make sure that the clip hugged the cross-bracing on the wireform? It's so hard to design for a pin that is not in my possession. That clip fits great and is sturdy on my GOT wireform (which seems to be the same as SW LE). I'll have to get back with you (I am sending out some new clips to my LE tester). I like your solution, though.

I'll get back with you once I figure out what is making Tatooine loose and send out a corrected bracket..

BTW - it looks like the red acrlylic rod can go a little deeper into the cannon on Hoth. It's a preference thing, but it will change the tone of the sphere to a light red; give it a try to see the difference.

#11 6 years ago

Great effort on these. At least in the pics, Hoth looks the best by far as it looks the most effectively integrated. On the Premium/LE, Tantooine looks the most 'tacked on' and least appealing to me. If you were going to do any further work, I would try to reshape the base -- particularly on Tantooine -- and make it less 'square'/'blocky' and try to make it look more natural and integrated. Can I buy just Hoth?

EDIT: It would be interesting to see an Endoor that took advantage of including the nearby lamp as the antennae dish. I'd have to look it up, but someone else (Mod couple?) made antennae dish mods for the spotlights on SW. A combination of what you did but integrating the nearby spotlight could be cool..

#12 6 years ago

Thanks, TB! I agree that Hoth is the definitive show piece. I can't take credit for the whole thing, though - it was a great collaborative effort from another pinsider

Tatooine is a tough one, but I see what you are saying. There is so much packed into the area near the Tatooine shot. The wedge shape on Tatooine is an exact fit. It has to have some bulk to it as it contains a mounting channel, wiring harness and LED lighting, so there are limits to the artistry. It's possible on a further revision that I could round out and terraform a bit on the bottom (facing the flippers), but that's about it....

And yes! The worlds can be purchased separately or as a set.
The site launched literally about 14 hours ago, so tread at your own risk; there is much to do! Not officially announced yet, but it is functional and purchasing is enabled.

www.pinworlds.com

I love the antennae dish by the Mod Couple! I plan to get a set, for sure. The nearby lamps do a great job of illuminating the Endor mod due to proximity (hard to tell in photos). Casts some good shadows on the model.

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballCharlie:

Man, that looks awesome! I'm really happy you like it! How is the weathering in person? The black clips are barely noticeable on Endor, I like that a lot!
That single clip should hold Tatooine firmly in place. Did you make sure that the clip hugged the cross-bracing on the wireform? .

I liked the weathering and left as is. I don't know if I want to risk weathering the Endor forest, maybe later. The black clip just fits loose on my wire form. Also true for Endor, it can be easily moved forward & backward. The cross brace on the wire form keeps it from sliding too far down though. It does feel too loose though. Jabba's is very secure with the zip tie installed and does not move(or droop down hill) now. I agree with the previous poster too. If the base of Jabba's palace and Endor were more rounded with no square edges it would look more natural. Also if the top part sort of tapered down the sides a bit more(like the side of a hill) instead of the unfinished flat sides. I really love the mod though and do think it looks better in person than under the harsh glare of a camera flash.

#14 6 years ago

Hmm, that shouldn’t slide at all on Endor. You say Endor slides down and stops at the cross bracing.. that bracket needs to be ON that cross bracing. Stretch the bracket over it and it should be hugging the cross bracing securely. Same for Tatooine. Here is a picture of the bracket properly attached to the cross bracing (this is on GOT). Is that how you have the it?

Edit: to be clear, it’s the the bottom bracket on Endor (flipper end) that needs to be stretched over and straddling the cross-brace (cross-brace will be inside the bracket). On Tatooine the cross-brace for mounting is above the bracket (backbox end).

8FD6CF91-1B71-486D-88E8-36505051E078 (resized).png8FD6CF91-1B71-486D-88E8-36505051E078 (resized).png

#15 6 years ago

Here is a better illustration than that awful shot above. Make sure to "slip and clip" the bracket over the cross-brace to secure the model in place.

Installtion Instructions (resized).jpgInstalltion Instructions (resized).jpg

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballCharlie:

Hmm, that shouldn’t slide at all on Endor. You say Endor slides down and stops at the cross bracing.. that bracket needs to be ON that cross bracing. Stretch the bracket over it and it should be hugging the cross bracing securely. Same for Tatooine. Here is a picture of the bracket properly attached to the cross bracing (this is on GOT). Is that how you have the it?
Edit: to be clear, it’s the the bottom bracket on Endor (flipper end) that needs to be stretched over and straddling the cross-brace (cross-brace will be inside the bracket). On Tatooine the cross-brace for mounting is above the bracket (backbox end).

My fault, I did not get the clip over the cross brace. I didn't notice the clip was supposed to straddle the cross brace. I will attach it that way for Endor & Tatooine. Thanks for noticing this!

2 weeks later
#17 6 years ago

The updated Tatooine and Endor look great!!

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from Soapman:

The updated Tatooine and Endor look great!!

Wow - thanks a lot, Soapman! You must have gone to the website to find the photos

All of you early buyers and Pinsiders had some GREAT advice on how to improve them, and I incorporated as much as I could. I am going to make a formal announcement on this thread and offer a freebie later in the week, plus offer Forest and Sand worlds on the Pinside market.

All of you early buyers, of course, will get a smashing deal on the updated models, PM me if you want them

Here are a couple pics - I don't have stock on Endor yet for a pic of the installed model - will come with the announcement...

Sand WOrld Mounted LE (resized).jpegSand WOrld Mounted LE (resized).jpeg

FW Green Light (resized).jpgFW Green Light (resized).jpg

Sand Installed Pro (resized).jpgSand Installed Pro (resized).jpg

#19 6 years ago

The final design of our “Worlds” mods are complete! All three worlds (Sand, Forest and Ice) for your Star Wars pin representing Endor, Hoth and Tatooine can be purchased right here on Pinside. Each of our dioramas are individually hand painted and weathered; each one highly detailed and unique. After painting, each model is shot with at least three layers of clearcoat.

To celebrate the launch of our store, we are offering a free-to-print pop bumper replacement cap for the Hoth shot from Thingiverse.com. If you have a 3D printer (and who doesn’t nowadays, right?), download the .STL and print away!

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2842899

https://hotwheels.mattel.com/shop/en-us/hw/star-wars/hot-wheels-star-wars-at-at-vs-rebel-snowspeeder-2-pack-dml94

Buy the AT-AT at the retailer of your choice, secure to the pop bumper cap with hot glue or epoxy, and there you go! Note that this cap is different from the one that comes with the Ice World mod; the AT-AT faces towards the player rather than away from the player.

The AT-AT is no longer in production and getting difficult to find, so you may want to purchase sooner rather than later.

Early buyers – Sand World and Forest world have changed significantly based on your excellent feedback. If you want to upgrade to the final models, you can do so for $15 each, both for $25 or you can simply send back the old models and I will send you the new models for free. PM for details.

We have limited stock ready to ship – if you want to purchase all three worlds at once at a discount, visit our site!

https://www.pinworlds.com

three worlds update 2 (resized).jpgthree worlds update 2 (resized).jpg
montage with text (resized).jpgmontage with text (resized).jpg
Stock (resized).JPGStock (resized).JPG

#20 6 years ago

Huh - maybe not all of us have a 3D printer yet - it's a must for this hobby

I've added the replacement pop bumper cap to my store, just in case you want one, but don't have a printer.

Link:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1139-pinworlds/01585-at-at-pop-bumper-cap-for-stern-s-star-wars-pinball-machines

#21 6 years ago

These mods fulfill what’s missing in Star Wars. I own a premium. Not nearly as “empty” as the pro, but missing the 3 dimensional aspect of the worlds. Now, instead of just a lighted insert, you get a well made, 3D printed, hand painted, lighted mod. They don’t block shots, and really enhance the impression of “a world under glass”. I love, and have, added ships (slave 1, x-wings, and a tie fighter), but Star Wars isn’t at all in space. I’ve included a couple pics. Thank you PinballCharlie for making a great pin more immersive.

99B0CAF4-B990-4D20-B320-89BAB66DB0BC (resized).jpeg99B0CAF4-B990-4D20-B320-89BAB66DB0BC (resized).jpeg

6DA6C513-DF27-481E-8AE9-E295AA145D2C (resized).jpeg6DA6C513-DF27-481E-8AE9-E295AA145D2C (resized).jpeg

#22 6 years ago

That looks fantastic! Looking at your pin makes me really, really want to get mirror blades... but then again it really, really makes we want to trade my Pro for a premium, too

Can’t thank you enough for all your help. Without all your input, an LE version of the mods just wouldn’t have happened and they all would have looked less lit, lol.

I’m really happy with how these turned out in the end, for sure. I’ve started my next design and it will be for LOTR it may take awhile, tho, you know, summer is almost here. Well, not in Michigan, but somewhere.

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

These mods fulfill what’s missing in Star Wars. I own a premium. Not nearly as “empty” as the pro, but missing the 3 dimensional aspect of the worlds. Now, instead of just a lighted insert, you get a well made, 3D printed, hand painted, lighted mod. They don’t block shots, and really enhance the impression of “a world under glass”. I love, and have, added ships (slave 1, x-wings, and a tie fighter), but Star Wars isn’t at all in space. I’ve included a couple pics. Thank you pinballcharlie for making a great pin more immersive.

Tastefully done. One of the better looking machines I've seen. Good job!

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

Tastefully done. One of the better looking machines I've seen. Good job!

Thanks man. Love mods, but like to keep it looking like it belongs. Not like the last movie and the floating Princess Leia.

#25 6 years ago

LOL - floating princess Leia.... how the hell did that get the green light?

1 week later
#26 5 years ago

Just a little sneak peak, but the next pin on the PinWorlds radar will be Lord of the Rings . Currently working on Mt. Doom for the ring shot. I'm nailing down the lighting for the lava and deciding on the best power source for the LEDs... Look for more info in the next couple weeks!

MT Doom Lighted (resized).JPGMT Doom Lighted (resized).JPG

Mt Doom 1 (resized).JPGMt Doom 1 (resized).JPG

Mt Doom Full Playfield (resized).JPGMt Doom Full Playfield (resized).JPG

2 weeks later
#27 5 years ago

Got my Mt. Doom mod installed yesterday, nice enhancement that really adds to the look of the backboard. It was an easy install, took all of 5 minutes. Nice addition to my already fully modded LOTR.

IMG_6075 (resized).JPGIMG_6075 (resized).JPG

Suggestion: What would really put this mod over the top is that if the red lighting randomly flickered at different points of the mod, giving it that flowing lava/fire look.

#28 5 years ago

How was the install? Wire length good? Any trouble getting the wire tight so it doesn’t interfere with ball travel?

I wonder if someone makes an inline flicker module for existing LEDs... that would give the Mt.Doom a bit of lighting action.. I personally don’t know if such a thing exists.

Comet Pinball makes a brightness module. Probably would not be too tough for a flicker.

#29 5 years ago

I know a guy who may be able to give that a flowing lava effect if interested.

#30 5 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

I know a guy who may be able to give that a flowing lava effect if interested.

I'm gonna have to find that guy and talk shop

#31 5 years ago

Exceptional Work!

Im hoping you are the one to create the Pyramid/Tomb sorely needed in Iron Maiden.

#32 5 years ago

Thanks OPG!

I haven't had a chance to get a good look at Maiden yet - I'll have to do some research. Man, I tell you what, though..... I would love to do an intricate pyramid!

I'll have to go back to the 80's and find all my Iron Maiden picture disc records and get inspired...

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#33 5 years ago

I have limited stock of the Volcano Mod for Mt. Doom available now!

They can be purchased for domestic shipping on my site at the link below. I plan on creating more next week and making them available to buy on Pinside for international shipping, too!

https://www.pinworlds.com/lotr-volcano-mod

NEW VS OLD (resized).jpgNEW VS OLD (resized).jpg

#34 5 years ago

You.... shall..... pass!

The plan has come together - this mod in now available on the Pinside shop for domestic and international shipping!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1139-pinworlds/01650-lighted-volcano-mod-for-mt-doom-lord-of-the-rings-pinball

mtd mounted (resized).JPGmtd mounted (resized).JPG

mtd top (resized).jpgmtd top (resized).jpg

1 month later
#35 5 years ago

A quick one while I was away..

The Volcano mod for Mt. Doom is back in limited stock. My supplier of ABS plastic has been out of the color I need to make these (and doesn't expect more any time soon). After many attempts, I finally found a suitable substitute color. It's a brighter orange than the original, but the result is good. These new ones are a little punchier and brighter, but have the same quality light penetration as the originals.

Unfortunately, my supplier is now out of this new color, too Their response was "supply has far outstripped their mfg capacity", so I can only hope to get more supply in the future.

I won't have any optional 12v/5v splitters available until next week - FYI.

Also - I've had just enough time to make a few more Star Wars "Missing Worlds" mods.

These are available on my Pinside store and my Pinworlds.com website.

Thanks!

Chuck

PS - slowly working on the GOT mod, too. Hopefully will have something to show next month!

00 bis 1 (resized).jpg00 bis 1 (resized).jpg00 bis 2 (resized).jpg00 bis 2 (resized).jpg00 bis4 (resized).jpg00 bis4 (resized).jpg
#36 5 years ago

I had a few people ask about the GOT mod - here is a pic.

This is a Winterfell sling plastic replacement. On the other sling I will be working on a King's Landing with the base color blue for the port city.

It is a long way off - but I think I need to provide warmer lighting for these. The stark white light is maybe too much.

Also, pun intended.

winterfell 1 (resized).jpgwinterfell 1 (resized).jpg
#37 5 years ago

Looks fantastic! Keep it up!

#38 5 years ago

Printed the ice world replacement bumper cap. Works great on Data East too! Very fitting as ATAT mode is the pop bumpers.

Now that I know it works, I might have to get the cap reprinted in translucent white or clear. Someone printed it for me for free so beggars can't be choosers!

IMG_6741 (resized).jpgIMG_6741 (resized).jpgIMG_6742 (resized).jpgIMG_6742 (resized).jpg
#39 5 years ago
Quoted from cabuford:

Printed the ice world replacement bumper cap. Works great on Data East too! Very fitting as ATAT mode is the pop bumpers.
Now that I know it works, I might have to get the cap reprinted in translucent white or clear. Someone printed it for me for free so beggars can't be choosers!

Wow - Stern has kept their original PB design for a looong time Great to see some experimentation with the cap - looks good! Yes, I use standard white for the material, but I bet transparent red would look good on DE Star Wars to match the other caps.

7 months later
#40 5 years ago

I'm still here with a few updates! I've been super busy with, well, life, and haven't had much time for pinball or mods, but I've been trying to make some time as of late.

There have been a few requests for more Star Wars missing worlds mods. I am currently not producing those anymore, but may make a final run of six or so in the next month or two. Let me know if you are interested here in this thread and specify either an LE or PRO model.

I still have a few Volcano mods (for LOTR) either completed or partially completed. These are available here on Pinside.

Currently I am trying to focus what time I have on Game of Thrones PRO, I am getting really sick of staring at that floating door on GOT pro and have started work on it. The picture below is a very preliminary model I will use to begin my design, but it at least gives you a sneak peak at where I am going with the phantom floating door. In the end I envision something similar to Castle Black with interactive lighting - not too obtrusive but should look far better than the floating door.

Also, I am still working on the sling blades for GOT PRO/LE, Modeling the right sling is really taking up a lot of time and, frankly, I am not trying to rush anything.

Thanks for the interest and comments I've been receiving - I am really hoping I get a chance to spend more time with mods this year!

-Chuck

GOT PRO Black Castle (resized).jpgGOT PRO Black Castle (resized).jpg
#41 5 years ago

Love the SW mods! Still holding strong. Tatooine took a direct hit from a ball the other day and no damage...highly recommend. Good luck with the GOT mods!

#42 5 years ago

Hey Chuck,

I know I already PM'd you about another run for Star Wars (Pro)-le (LE) edition complete set. Free Bump....

Guys/Gals,

Come join me to get Chuck to do one more run of these cool and unique custom toys made to fit the theme. Out of a LOT of previously released STAR WARS toys from various toy companies that exist I love the integration of illumination for each model Chuck has made (along with the details)... It should make your Star Wars (Pro)-le or Star Wars (Pro) extra special.

If your looking for toys to add to your STAR WARS consider this one.

#43 5 years ago

Put me on the list for the Star Wars missing worlds mods to go on my Premium

#44 5 years ago

Put me on the list for the Star Wars premium missing world mods

#45 5 years ago

I've got enough sign-ups to do a small run of these and this list is full. My goal is to get these ready for shipping by the end of February.

Let me know if you are still interested in a standby situation in case anyone backs out, though.

Thanks!!

Chuck

#46 5 years ago

I'd be interested in SW premium if anyone backs out.

#47 5 years ago

I'm wrapping up the final touches on these five sets of Star Wars Missing Worlds mods - for those that signed up; look for an email or a PM early next week with details.

Thanks for the support! I am looking forward to getting these tested and in the mail by the end of next week.

After these are out, I plan on moving on to mods for Game of Thrones, so stay tuned!

PinballCharlie

PinWorld Worlds x5 (resized).jpgPinWorld Worlds x5 (resized).jpgPinWorlds SW LE Worlds Set (resized).jpgPinWorlds SW LE Worlds Set (resized).jpgPinWorlds SW PRO Worlds Set (resized).jpgPinWorlds SW PRO Worlds Set (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#48 5 years ago

Just installed my "worlds"
Looks great
Anyone know what to do with the snow speeder that was included ?

20190313_193303 (resized).jpg20190313_193303 (resized).jpg
#49 5 years ago
Quoted from BentleyBear:

Just installed my "worlds"
Looks great
Anyone know what to do with the snow speeder that was included ?
[quoted image]

Hey - great to hear they made it over the pond safely!

I decided the Snowspeeder was so far out of scale compared to the AT-AT and the Ion cannon, that I couldn't include it in the Ice World mod.

I have to buy the (increasingly difficult to find) AT-AT for my diorama and the package comes with the Snowspeeder. Rather than tossing it aside, I leave it to you to decide if you want to mount it somewhere in your pin I've seen a few pics on the Star Wars mega thread here on Pinside where some people have mounted it.

Good luck and thanks!!

-PC

HW2 (resized).JPGHW2 (resized).JPG
#50 5 years ago

That cleared everything up
Thanks Charlie

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/limited-run-tatooine-and-hoth-mods-star-wars-pinball?hl=hawknole and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.