émetteur (1).jpg
Lightsaber  (5) (resized).jpg
Lightsaber  (2) (resized).jpg
Lightsaber  (3) (resized).jpg
Lightsaber  (4) (resized).jpg
Lightsaber  (1) (resized).jpg
#1 6 years ago

Hello Guys
I made a lightsaber with realistic effect of exit and reentry of the blade as in the movies.
I have reproduced that of obi wan kenobi that can be seen on the right of the playfield.
here are the first copies with the original that served as a model.
Lightsaber  (1) (resized).jpgLightsaber (1) (resized).jpg
today's technology makes it possible to do a lot of things, the RGB-type blade can therefore make all the colors possible.
I stopped the three colors of the first trilogy and I added the purple, although anachronistic in the theme, but I like it.
Lightsaber  (3) (resized).jpgLightsaber (3) (resized).jpgLightsaber  (4) (resized).jpgLightsaber (4) (resized).jpgLightsaber  (5) (resized).jpgLightsaber (5) (resized).jpgLightsaber  (2) (resized).jpgLightsaber (2) (resized).jpg
here is a video showing the different colors of the blade
it's a prototype, the wires will not come out from behind.

#2 6 years ago

I do not own a Star Wars Machine but I can appreciate the time, thought, and talent that went into making those.

Nice!

#3 6 years ago

Awesome work!!

#4 6 years ago

Love it!! How will it interact when you are playing the game? Will it be attached to a flasher?

#5 6 years ago

Fing awesome!!! Can we use it to kill jar jar? I swear id have a SWEP1 if it wasnt for that damned obnoxious character.

#6 6 years ago

Best lightsaber mod I have seen! Looks killer

#7 6 years ago

How are you making the realistic exit/re entry of the light blade? That is so cool looking!

#8 6 years ago

Well my SWEP1 already has a big lightsaber but this would look killer on my DESW!

#10 6 years ago

I don’t even own SW and I want this!

Easily the best lightsaber mod on pinside

#11 6 years ago

Uau!

#12 6 years ago

#13 6 years ago

Hello, the lightsaber is emulated by a program I did that is interactive with the game.
I was at the simplest and the prettiest so it is controlled by the opto card for the storage of ball.
as soon as a ball arrives in the launching corridor, the lightsaber is activated, the first color is blue and it remains lit as long as a ball is present on the playfield.
as soon as the last ball is lost (because there is the case of the multiball) the lightsaber goes out.
it turns on a different color at the next ball and so on.
the lighting system is based on neopixel led.
I made a video showing the installation procedure and the operation.
the longest is to make two holes in the apron to fix the lightsaber.
then the connection takes a few seconds.
to make it very easy to drill the apron, I provide a sticker with the drilling marks.
saw the little space between the screw and the edges of the apron, it requires a small screwdriver or a screwdriver bent to facilitate the tightening.
the prototype has been running for three months on my pinball and is absolutely compatible.
the maximum consumption of the mod is 150 mA is less than half the consumption of a conventional bulb
here is the video

for more information, visit my website at this adress
https://www.2niro-pinball.com/boutique/Light-saber-mod-p101286105
for those who are going to texas pinball show next week, there will be some copies visible on the stand of Mezel mod

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

How much is this lovely toy?

$276 shipped to US it seems.

2 years later
#15 3 years ago

in the new version 1.10, the OS has changed and the computer communication too, the µ controller of the lightsaber no longer recognizes the communication protocol, we must not install this update because the lightsaber will no longer work, we will work on a new firmware version in the course of 2021, it will take time because it will not be easy and I will have to get the pinball machine to analyze the signals.

4 months later
#16 2 years ago

STERN V10 LASER SABER UPDATE. The new version is now available for all models: Pro, Premium, Limited as well as the Comic Art versions. .

A control box for the compatibility of old versions is also available, more info by following this link => https://www.2niro-pinball.com / category / pinball-mods / The new version of the lightsaber has also benefited from an aesthetic update to the light emitter which has the same rendering as Obi Wan Kenobi's saber, an operation made possible thanks to the laser 3d printing

émetteur (1).jpgémetteur (1).jpgémetteur (2).jpgémetteur (2).jpgémetteur (3).jpgémetteur (3).jpgémetteur (4).jpgémetteur (4).jpg
#17 2 years ago

Any idea when they'll be back in stock at Mezel?

#18 2 years ago

Hello Jarbyjibbo, i have to manufacture again because I have already sold almost all my stock, a minimum of two months I think.

2 months later
#19 2 years ago
Quoted from F-2NIRO:

Hello Jarbyjibbo, i have to manufacture again because I have already sold almost all my stock, a minimum of two months I think.

Hello F-2NIRO,
Do you know when the STAR WARS PINBALL SHOOTER LANE LIGHTSABER mod would be available for sale or in stock?
If so where can i buy?
Thanks
Regards

#20 2 years ago

I also like to order 1

#21 2 years ago
Quoted from tilt101:

Hello F-2NIRO,
Do you know when the STAR WARS PINBALL SHOOTER LANE LIGHTSABER mod would be available for sale or in stock?
If so where can i buy?
Thanks
Regards

Quoted from AMSNL:

I also like to order 1

https://www.2niro-pinball.com/boutique/Light-saber-mod-p101286105

#22 2 years ago

This mod is unbelievably AWESOME! In my opinion maybe the best or one of the best mods every made. You will be happy with it!!

#23 2 years ago

hi guys, currently in the process of expanding our workshop.
Soon to be finished.
I will start again the replenishment of many mods in stock and of course lightsabers.
I let you know ASAP

1 month later
#24 2 years ago

Hi there
lightsabers now available on my web site, only a few item .
Soon available on Mezel Mods

7 months later
#25 1 year ago

Did everyone who has this drill their apron? Is there any way just to super glue it on? I don't have the template for drilling

#26 1 year ago

Yes but you really don't need a template to do it. Just place it on the apron where you want it and mark the holes with something. Or you could use some strong 3M double sided adhesive like their 4910 Heavy Duty Tape. I wouldn't use superglue.

#27 1 year ago

how come you don't have the stencil?
I can send you a PDF file to make you one

Quoted from Butch2099:

Did everyone who has this drill their apron? Is there any way just to super glue it on? I don't have the template for drilling

3 months later
#28 1 year ago

I had the compatibility of the lightsaber tested with the latest 1.21 update, no worries, it works perfectly

#29 1 year ago

Another run of these coming with the new runs of SW this month? I’d like to get on a list or order if possible.

#30 1 year ago
Quoted from jhallsuxatpinbal:

Another run of these coming with the new runs of SW this month? I’d like to get on a list or order if possible.

I am finishing a small run of 10 units.
already 4 reserved, I add you to the list?
many customers don't like purple for the blade color, so I removed it, I can add purple to the other colors if you wish, it will take a little longer.
send me a PM

3 months later
#31 1 year ago

Hi there
A new run is ready

8 months later
#32 8 months ago

Is this light saber mod still available ? Does it work with the most recent code ?

#33 8 months ago

yes compatible with all versions since 1.10, we have ensured that no more changes in computer protocol from stern encoders disturb operation.
little stock, I'm waiting for availability before putting them back on our site.
you can contact me if you want to buy one

#34 8 months ago

A must! It is the #1 mod, in my opinion, in all of pinball.

Dave

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Vandalia, OH
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 21.50
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 3,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lightsaber-for-star-wars-pinball?hl=hassanchop and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.